2nd lt. with jump wings and dive - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    Sorry to interrupt but this is bugging the crap out of me, I have seen "prolly" at least 5 times used on this website. Do you mean "Probably"?

yep, thats what it means well im prolly sure it means that

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs down U.S.Army Airborne Rangerette

Maybe it won't be long now 1st.Sgt,cause the U.S.ARMY fuced up biggg time when they let them in AIRBORNE.Wonder how many G.I.Janes have won the Iron Mike award? I've know Special Forces in the Army who never earned the Ranger Tab.If they let a Woman in the Rangers Its time 2 change their Berets again this time 2 the color Pink

Fist, the 'Airborne' as you think of it hasn't existed in decades. It's merely a qualification tab these days and nothing more than that. Sorry to say but true.

I don't like what has happened to Jump school at all.

It is being used as re-enlistment incentive most of the time.
    Hate to break it to you guys, that extra $200 or so a month the career planner said you would get if you were jump qualed isn't true.
    You have to be jump qualed AND in a unit on jump status to recieve the money.

There are guys that are trying to get into that school from the USMC side for their MOS that can't because of people going that have no buisiness there.

That and make sure you can pass the Army PFT or you will be dropped. You will be suprised how many Marines cant do push-ups

Credits
    Savings
    Maybe it won't be long now 1st.Sgt,cause the U.S.ARMY fuced up biggg time when they let them in AIRBORNE.Wonder how many G.I.Janes have won the Iron Mike award? I've know Special Forces in the Army who never earned the Ranger Tab.If they let a Woman in the Rangers Its time 2 change their Berets again this
    "

Dude are you serious. think before you speak. cause first off i know female marines who can out preform male marines in a male fitness test. i know plenty of feamles in the marine corp that would put you to shame. your an idiot. So to the point there are females in every branch that can do mens job but just arnt given the chance to.

Quote Originally Posted by 30seconds View Post
    "

Dude are you serious. think before you speak. cause first off i know female marines who can out preform male marines in a male fitness test. i know plenty of feamles in the marine corp that would put you to shame. your an idiot. So to the point there are females in every branch that can do mens job but just arnt given the chance to.
    Alright Boot, you need to shut up.
    Less then a handfull of posts and you are already calling out a member.
    Less than two years in the military and you think you're hardcore.

**** off.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete0331 View Post
    Alright Boot, you need to shut up.
    Less then a handfull of posts and you are already calling out a member.
    Less than two years in the military and you think you're hardcore.

**** off.
    ok wow you can call someone a boot. Big deal i was making point i can do that right.. well i thought so and no i don't think i'm hardcore i just do my job and what i'm told. and the boot thing everyone is a boot to someone and to yes i'm a boot so what and at one time your where a boot to. seriously man and your a grunt you pulled a trigger big deal. but there are plenty of females that can do men ****. so don't hate.

Quote Originally Posted by 30seconds View Post
    ok wow you can call someone a boot. Big deal i was making point i can do that right.. well i thought so and no i don't think i'm hardcore i just do my job and what i'm told. and the boot thing everyone is a boot to someone and to yes i'm a boot so what and at one time your where a boot to. seriously man and your a grunt you pulled a trigger big deal. but there are plenty of females that can do men ****. so don't hate.
    You're an idiot.
    Two years under your belt doesn't mean you know what the **** is going on.
    Because you serve with females doesn't mean there are "plenty" that can do the same job as a male.

Being a grunt is a big deal.
    We set the pace for the rest of the Marine Corps.

Your subconscience grunt envy pleases me.

both of you shut the fvck up before this thread is closed... no arguement, just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0331 View Post
    There are guys that are trying to get into that school from the USMC side for their MOS that can't because of people going that have no buisiness there.
    I hear what you're saying Pete, and I agree, but you can't fault the guys who get the seats. Well, you can fault whomever you want but the reality of it is HQ USMC should be asking for more seats to get the right bodies there. Or they should be allocating those seats for only those bodies who's job requires it. And they should have more Marines at Ft. Benning waiting on standby for a school seat, so when the sick, lame and lazy from the Army "elect" not to go, a qualified Marine can take their spot.

I don't know if it's the same now, but back in my day you could actually wait for an opening right there at Benning (little known secret) if you were in a MOS or billet that required the wings. They have a Marine liaison officer stationed there that takes care of all of that. In my class, we had two reservists from Recon that waited there on standby for a seat.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    I hear what you're saying Pete, and I agree, but you can't fault the guys who get the seats. Well, you can fault whomever you want but the reality of it is HQ USMC should be asking for more seats to get the right bodies there. Or they should have more Marines at Ft. Benning waiting on standby for a seat, so when the sick, lame and lazy from the Army "elect" not to go, a qualified Marine can take their spot.

I don't know if it's the same now, but back in my day you could actually wait for an opening right there at Benning if you were in a MOS or billet that required the wings. They have a Marine liaison officer stationed there that takes care of all of that. In my class, we had two guys from Recon who took leave to go there on standby and wait for a seat. Sad thing is...they got their seat, but it's a shame they had to use leave to get it.
    Supposedly the USMC is trying to set up their own jump school.

I haven't heard about it in awhile though.

If all I had to do was use my leave for decent schools I would have never gone on leave.

Credits
    Savings
    I had a Sgt in Okinawa who had to take leave to get his seat in the school in Okinawa. i havent heard anything about the usmc school where do they plan on doing it at.

in a C-130....

why would it matter where the school is if it's set up by the Corps???

Credits
    Savings
    they jump out of C-17 to and i was just curious. cause halo **** is out on the westcoast

Thread Information