Ship date...? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ship date...?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    Because there's a war going on and the Recruiters need to make mission, so they're getting the young high schoolers to enlist.
    I understand why the Marine Corps allows it. I just don't know why a person would want to be a poolee for that long.

The answer about going to MEPS now and only having to go back right before you ship doesn't work. The same would be true if you were in the DEP for 6 months, or 3 days. You could really beat the system and not go in the DEP, just go to MEPS once and ship that day!

Really it wouldn't hurt anything to be in the DEP. Heck go in the DEP when you're 11 if you want. I just don't see how it makes any sense.

didnt mean to cause a ruckass

That's just how the forums go. After the basic question is answered there is a fun inner tangent that goes on. Truthfully it is often a lot more fun than the actual threads... Some of these Marines are absolutely hilarious.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Im sick of waiting I just want to go to boot already and get the title of Marine.
    poolee18
    chris
    03xx

Yea, it is pretty funny. i like to just sit back and read some of the stuff they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    You're getting there exactly a week after I am, I'll be meeting my drill instructors the day you arrive...
    lol i noticed that, i would have been going with you originally, but my graduation is after that day, so i got pushed back a week.

Thread Information