Where is Hanio Jane? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I hope jane suffers a very painfull and long form of cancer. I would love to see her paralyized from the hair down. The low life *****

Registered User Free Member Lock-n-Load's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up obieone

You and I are in agreement...right on....this is from one of Bill Clinton's proverbs," When I get creakish in the hips;then, it's time to get freakish in the lips"...poor Shltbird Hanoi Jane when olde Bill visits her!! Semper Fi, Janie baby!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    To tell you the truth I have been in the sauce tonight. Make an effort to understand the enemy in front of you. Hanoi Jane Jane is long in her grave. Now it is another that will fail in testing the mettle of Marines.

They dream of paradise in another life... They cannot fathom the will of Marines, and the bond we have with another Marine. We will advance and destroy the enemy that threatens our Brothers, by fire and maneuver, and we will will repell the enemies assualt the raises a hand to our Brother.

Registered User Free Member richgitz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Lightbulb

I don't want Hanoi Fonda going to Hell, because she would be with Me. May-Be there is another place thats worse than Hell
    for Jane, Bill, and Hillary. Anybody have any thoughts on this,
    or should I quit pulling on these tabs on these BEER Cans.

Originally posted by eddief
    My dad got over Hanoi Jane. He would tell you guys to move on.
    Move on??? Put all this behind us???? Sounds like the litany chanted by Liberal Democraps when a portion of their anatomy becomes firmly lodged in a zipper as they attempt to break contact.

God Forgives, I don't.

To err is human, to forgive is divine, neither of which is Marine Corps Policy. (Plaque on the bulkhead behind my desk and at eye level so that a Marine on the yellow footprints placed precisely 36 inches from my desk knew just where the Gunner was coming from)

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Where do the supposed talking heads on the right obtain their expertise to speak on these very same issues (O'Riley, Rush, Coulture, Kristol, Bennett).

For my money they are just as informed/uninformed as the actors or anyone else that speaks out.

Another issue, why is Charles Lindberg still revered in this country after his pro Nazi stance prior to WWII.

As far a Jane goes, she screwed up. So did George II when he dodged the draft and then went AWOL.

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    Ivalis:

It's bananas and coconuts (we don't have apples and oranges).

1. Lindberg's stance was PRIOR to WWII? Who suffered because of his position during the war?????

2. George II (and a few hundred thousand others) dodged the draft. Who suffered because of him/them during the war?

3. Hanoi Jane didn't know any better (at the age of 35). She blamed it on immaturity. How many paid a price for her actions DURING the war?

Is saying "I'm sorry" ever enough?

Do yer research. President Bush didn't go awol or anything like it.

Come on, IV. You can do better than that! I don't remember the folks on the right advocating the death of the Pesident or carryin' signs tellin' military personnel to kill their officers. Don't mean I agree with them alla time, but at least they aren't comparin' Bush to Saddam and havin' Bush and America comin' off as second best. Even Penn changed his tune after meetin' Saddam and his henchmen.

Man, IV. Yer startin' to disappoint me! I know you can do better than that! LOL.

As fer Lindberg...it's called revisionist history. Look it up in yer left wing bible!

Registered User Free Member Roberto T. Cast's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    George W. is a disserter. Those who don't believe or do not know, or do not want to believe, check out the below listed site and find out for yourselves. Do not be a afraid to learn something new about your favorite president. Remember Nixon was crooked, Water Gate, your president can not find the WMD.

<http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/>

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else"

By President Teddy Roosvelt

Did you president lie or is lying to you all who believe in him?

Registered User Free Member Motor-T's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by virwar
    Eddie, I see you're a BAC. So am I. I can see how your Dad could "get over it", but for many who were personally betrayed, it is a different story. I know many Vietnam Vets who are also Born Again and I understand them also and side with them. The Bible teaches there is forgiveness AND there is repentence. Hanoi Jane has come out and said she was sorry, but she has done absolutely nothing to show repentence. I (being a Desert Storm Vet) am not sure how repentence can be achieved. Maybe show support for the troops in the current war (???). I'm just not sure. What she did ( For Most ) is unforgivable and I think for her personally is unrepentable. John the Baptist preached "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand". How do you repent from betrayal? I don't know and I won't speculate on her eternal "salvation", but as a human being and a Marine combat veteran, the very best that I can say about her is she is an absolutely worthless piece of sh!!t. There is no repentence for betrayal. She is in the same category as Judas, a TRAITOR. It's very hard to "thank" Judas for turning on Jesus and "forgive" Judas for his actions. In that same way it not possible for her to ever come into good graces with our Marine breatheren. She can never bring back he servicemen she betrayed. The Bible says "woe to the man who betrays the Son, it is better that he was never born" - very harsh words even from the Word of God. The Bible also says "better you be hot or cold than luke-warm, for I will spew you out of my mouth". I hope I have explained this in an understandable Christian way. Semper Fi Dave

You are part right that HJ said she was sorry. Her words were," I am sorry the picture got out there of me sitting on the enemies anti-aircraft gun". She never said she was sorry for doing it.
    "FORGIVE HER",Never would I even consider that. What she did is unforgivable.

Thread Information