POOLEE's
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POOLEE's

POOLEE's

How many of you poolee's out there have a month or less to go till recruit training?? IF so which Depot and how are you feeling?

I am leaving May 29th man...and i can't wait to leave but i am not nervous or anything... i guess because it hasnt really hit me yet that i am leaving for PI soon...

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I leave on May 14th, SD for me. I feel pretty good about it, just stressed about moving all my stuff into storage/Mom's house next weekend so I can spend some time with family and not have to work 50+ hours a week.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rolive
    I leave on May 14th, SD for me. I feel pretty good about it, just stressed about moving all my stuff into storage/Mom's house next weekend so I can spend some time with family and not have to work 50+ hours a week.
    hahahahahahahahahaha----I am sure you will find MCRD a vacation! You are right about one thing though, there won't be any 50 hr weeks there!

Credits
    Savings
    I leave May 28th for PI, to be honest if I could; I'd go tonight, but I am anxious because I don't know what to expect.

Man I can't wait!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    June 4th, SD

May 14th to MCRD PI

I can't wait.

I want to go right now.

I go on June 18, so I'm getting close, but to answer your question I'm ****in motivated and ready to go!!!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    hahahahahahahahahaha----I am sure you will find MCRD a vacation! You are right about one thing though, there won't be any 50 hr weeks there!
    No, it just means I will have two weeks before I leave where little old ladies arn't screeching at me for soup and salad at my job. yelling is fine, but it makes me not like little old ladies

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Along about training week 7 you are going to miss those nasty little old ladies!

May 21, PI

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It is not something that can be inherited, nor can it be puchased. No amount of money will buy it. It is not for sale and it may not be barrowed. It isn't a birthright and it doesn't come easily. It must be earned. It requires honor, courage and commitment. It's reward is the result of hard work and even spilled blood. It is a sacrifice. It remembers those lives that went before. once earned, It can never be taken away. You and the brotherhood of the Corps, maintain it forever.

The Title

United States Marine

Once A Marine, Always A Marine

Sence Nov 10, 1775 all Marines are the same no differant, just a differant time period. Marines are the same, we would fight in those battles and the Marines of all eras would fight together no differant just the same. From the musket to the M-16 Marines have been kicking ass for each other and America. Marines don't stand behind the flag, Marines stand in front of the flag.

SEMPER FI means more than just faithful, there is no words to describe the true meaning of "SEMPER FI"

It is spirit
    Brotherhood
    Honor
    And a whole alot more

SEMPER FI Do or Die OOOOORRRAAAHHH

Quote Originally Posted by HLeyb
    I leave May 28th for PI, to be honest if I could; I'd go tonight, but I am anxious because I don't know what to expect.

Man I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by JHSWRESTLER2007
    I am leaving May 29th man...and i can't wait to leave but i am not nervous or anything... i guess because it hasnt really hit me yet that i am leaving for PI soon...
    I leave the 28th too. Are both you guys in 3rd Battalion Kilo Company?

I leave May 21...
    I haven't really let it sink in that I'm actually leaving, but for some reason yesterday I woke up and was feeling some anxiety about it. But, I'm ready to go.

I leave May 14th. Patriot girl, i have a friend called Elaine who leaves the same day as you. If you see her, tell her not to talk to much. She has her name tattoed on her leg so wont be hard to miss lol

Thread Information