Mcjrotc
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mcjrotc

Mcjrotc

Anyone in MCJROTC?

I'm in NJROTC. I wish I was in MCJROTC but NJROTC is the best our school can do.

Our JROTC is just run by a bunch of wannabee 16 year old kids with fake stripes on their fake uniforms. A lot of them run their mouths, kiss a$$ to get promoted, but don't have the balls to enlist and easily crap out in PT. This is the general consensus that I got from being in 3 jrotc units. Too many kids applying what they see in movies to the class. Sure, im in jrotc myself, and this doesn't apply to everyone...but just take my point of view into mind.

True.

I would have done Jrotc in high school but the whole command staff was female with high voices who would always be quick to blame someone else.

Since I live right across from Ft. Benning. Our entire 8 high schools are Army Jrotc, but the nearest MCjrotc is in Alabama, and I got denied to go there. (oh well)

Quote Originally Posted by irizavrima
    Our JROTC is just run by a bunch of wannabee 16 year old kids with fake stripes on their fake uniforms. A lot of them run their mouths, kiss a$$ to get promoted, but don't have the balls to enlist and easily crap out in PT. This is the general consensus that I got from being in 3 jrotc units. Too many kids applying what they see in movies to the class. Sure, im in jrotc myself, and this doesn't apply to everyone...but just take my point of view into mind.
    You are right but the uniforms are not fake, its just they have special chevrons and ribbons because we are not in the Marine Corps

All the comand staff were female? Where is this place? How do I get there?

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ
    I would have done Jrotc in high school but the whole command staff was female with high voices who would always be quick to blame someone else.

Since I live right across from Ft. Benning. Our entire 8 high schools are Army Jrotc, but the nearest MCjrotc is in Alabama, and I got denied to go there. (oh well)
    Wish mine was like that

Im in an ArmyJROTC unit at north torrance high school.
    Our rotc inspection wise is #1 in western region yay.

my MCJROTC is #1 in east

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by irizavrima
    No kidding.... Probably 200 people in NJROTC at my school... Me and some other guy only one that enlisted into the Military... Sad thing is we are not even in NJROTC

Quote Originally Posted by Motorola07
    No kidding.... Probably 200 people in NJROTC at my school... Me and some other guy only one that enlisted into the Military... Sad thing is we are not even in NJROTC
    Thats true, i was expecting more to join, but we got like 12 seniors that are going into the Marines and a couple for the Army

Because we got like 350 people in MCJROTC at our school

Quote Originally Posted by dylan310
    Im in an ArmyJROTC unit at north torrance high school.
    Our rotc inspection wise is #1 in western region yay.
    Seriously? You mean only Army JROTC inspection right? I have a hard time thinking you guys did the best out of any school in the entire Western region judging by the way I seen you guys at the annual Armed Forces Day Parade last year.

By the way I go to Torrance.

Thread Information