Is this rapper really a former Marine? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    hey Marines i found something for you lol

www.SteveAustinOnline.com

you can go on an "sign a guest book"

basically for you guys you can go on there and tear him apart i know that you Marines will make the right choice about this one....

-Poolee Arnold....soon to be a U.S. Marine

Outstanding initiative, poolee! Take some of that with you to boot camp and it will go a very long way!

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    HIs comment section is now closed!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee.....I wonder why THAT would be....? LOL.

What a ****tard.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    smoked his punk @ss out

Yah, I tried to send this fake-ass MF MY COMMENTS AND HIS COMMENTS SECTION IS INDEED CLOSED!!!!!! He is one phoney rraappppeerr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This guy is really a WRAPPER!!!! Wraped up in the Marine Corps Colors! The things people do to get attention!

Posers

I'm so sick of all the damn posers out there lately. Why is it everyone who never had the guts to join in peacetime, when the military was considered "uncool employment" compared with all the techies jobs, now all of a sudden wants to claim part of the glory because the country is at war? You cannot be a God fearing American on a part time basis. And the worst part about this runt is he's doing it to bolster his career.

As for me, I don't claim things I never did. I stayed in conus my whole ten years in the reserve, never was activated and never saw combat. That was just the roll of my deck. But at least I had the friggin' go-nads to put my go fasters on the yellow footprints smack dab in the middle of Operation Desert Storm.

To claim the title is sacreligious. To claim the elitiest parts of our beloved Corps in addition to that is just salt on the wound.

I hope the SOB's carrer flops and he's working the drive thru at Taco Bell six months from now.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt

I'm so sick of all the damn posers out there lately. Why is it everyone who never had the guts to join in peacetime, when the military was considered "uncool employment" compared with all the techies jobs, now all of a sudden wants to claim part of the glory because the country is at war? You cannot be a God fearing American on a part time basis. And the worst part about this runt is he's doing it to bolster his career.

As for me, I don't claim things I never did. I stayed in conus my whole ten years in the reserve, never was activated and never saw combat. That was just the roll of my deck. But at least I had the friggin' go-nads to put my go fasters on the yellow footprints smack dab in the middle of Operation Desert Storm.

To claim the title is sacreligious. To claim the elitiest parts of our beloved Corps in addition to that is just salt on the wound.

I hope the SOB's carrer flops and he's working the drive thru at Taco Bell six months from now.
    We are doing our best here to punish this punks career. What a disgrace. I hope I catch him in Dallas one day.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I hope that this scumbag has his own 800 LB Gorilla bend his ass over! This frickin phony thinks he was in the Corps because he saw Full Metal Jacket and Jarhead. It sounds like Bioniq MC has freakin shorted out...

The lying piece of crap got what he wanted, "PUBLICITY!" thats all it boils down too. Alot of rappers,hip-hop and whatever else you call that crap music of today from these peeps is all to get suqers to buy there music or get them into a film or better yet, THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR LOCAL PAPER ! Could you imagine if one of us jarheads was to expose our genitalia like oh skank B.Spears or that other lil skank P.Hilton they would lock our azz's up and call us perverts.There's always gonna be suqers to buy into these pieces of craps hype, its called "PR!"

Why do these punks always hold their weapons sideways?
    SS SEMPER FI

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They hold their weapons sideways because it is how they hold their dick grips...

The reason those jackass hold their weapons sideways because it comes in the case that way. dam wannabee i can't stand those basters. this is from a dark green!!

Quote Originally Posted by silentsoul
    Why do these punks always hold their weapons sideways?
    SS SEMPER FI
    They hold it that way because the lid on the box says this side up,
    so when they take off the lid and look at it and look at the lid the butt is lAYING TO THE RIGHT AND THE LID SAYS THIS SIDE UP THAT IS THE HEIGHT of their mentality..

Thread Information