Is this rapper really a former Marine? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I like the slinky comment. There is a bumper sticker on someone's bumper out there that reads "If you weren't there, Shut Your Mouth". It is a Marine Corps bumper sticker and it pertains to Vietnam. I relate it to the whole Corps. I understand that imitation is the highest form of flattery, but at some point, it has to stop. A United States Marine is someone that is held sacred in all of his/her doings from the moment they cross the Grinder until they die. All acts, heroic or infamous will follow that Marine and thus, be noticed by the Marine Corps. There is absolutely no reason anyone should have to fake being one of us unless they couldn't hack it in Boot Camp, or stomach the process of becoming one of us. Like GMC, "We are Professional Grade." If you can't do it, don't frickin' talk about it or pretend you can. We don't come on your job and slap dicks out of your mouth, do we? Ass. I know that was a little rough, but I do not apologize.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    PIMCRD I feel the same way about those @ssholes like that. I want to break that guys face in a bit

Hey, if Riddick Bowe could survive boot- oh, wait. Nevermind.

He didn't.

I just got this e-mail today from the music editor at the Dallas Observer...sounds like she may be interested in pursuing this story if we can flesh it out a bit for her or give her some sources to look into...

Hello,

This is Jonanna, I'm the music editor here at the Dallas Observer.
    I received your letter regarding MC Bionic and have done some asking
    around, and no-one I know who is familiar with him knows much about the
    issue of his military background, or possible lack thereof. I'm in the
    process of checking it out more thoroughly, however. Just wanted to let
    you know. If you have any new information, or possible contacts for me
    to check into the matter further, please let me know. You're
    right--it's
    a good story, and I actually was not aware that his claims were
    possibly
    false.

Again, feel free to contact me at this email address or the numbers
    below (email is usually the best and quickest way.

Best,
    jw

Jonanna Widner
    Music Editor
    Dallas Observer
    2501 Oak Lawn Ave.
    Dallas, TX 75219
    214-757-8463

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicalist702
    Hey, if Riddick Bowe could survive boot- oh, wait. Nevermind.

He didn't.
    No he didn't, but at least HE got that far to fail (quit, wimp out, whatever). Some of these other pretend-to-be's (a category well beneath wanna-be), can't even spell Marine correctly, let alone know what it's like to be one.

Hey, you guys notice that you never see a guy with "Semper Paratus" tattooed on his forearm, wearin' a Coast Guard baseball cap, boasting about how well he can swim!!!
    drumcorpssnare

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Say my brothers look at what I found... Here is the contact info for the Record Company that is releasing his new album. Why don't we let them know how we feel and let them answer for their new recording artist? I am sending her an email letting her know that I would never buy this chicken****'s album no matter how high it is on billboards charts because if he's lying about being in the Corps, all of the other trivial bushhiite is also probably garbage!!!

Jetstream PR for YMC Records and WDMG
    Courtney Reese, 972-788-9456, ext. 303
    reese@jetstreampr.com

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    Hey, you guys notice that you never see a guy with "Semper Paratus" tattooed on his forearm, wearin' a Coast Guard baseball cap, boasting about how well he can swim!!!
    drumcorpssnare
    Be nice about Coasties. My ex-wife was a Coastie and got an atta-girl for lifesaving (by swimming). I'll give her credit, she deserved it. She was a Yeoman and not a fully trained rescue type.

I like Coasties. Hung with quite a few when the ex was in.

Fakecrapper

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    This ****head IS HARDLY THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE. This ******* looks like one of those wanna be tough guys who couldn't lick his own ass!!!!!!!!!!! Tattoos do not a man make!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    I would like to offer him a free pass to an old paintball camp
    that has since changed hands.Im pretty sure they use 22s instead
    there know though.
    SS SEMPER FI

Is there any update on this punk? I hope the Observer can break this fake down shotgun style to show the true side of someone thats fibbing. I would rather spend my money on having all my teeth pulled than buy this guys music or whatever it is.

Cantrell

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Nice drop Marine. Lets chew him up

I would love to see the media run with this one. I love to see posers exposed, and a "hard-core rapper" the likes we haven't seen since Vanilla Ice would be great for laughs. The decision he made to pase as a Marine should be his career killing move. Which, in the grand scheme of things, is the best thing that would come out of it.

Credits
    Savings
    I guess we could settle this gangland style... Our "Gang" against his gangsta wannabe a$$... I think our style of drive bys would be a little more destructive than a TEC 9 being shot out of the side of a hooped up Trailblazer...

Registered User Free Member enviro's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    DallasNews.com:

After high school, he joined the Marines – a fact mentioned in his official bio but one he refuses to discuss. "I have some personal issues with it," he says.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.435a85b.html

Star-Telegram:
    Yet the early success is bittersweet for the former Marine, who has a physics degree from Southern University in Baton Rouge.
    http://www.star-telegram.com/138/story/84202.html

I have emailed both authors of these articles a copy of the Marine Corps Times Article.

A degree in PHYSICS?????? As well as Former Marine Recon, War Vet, etc.

Well, heck. Is there NOTHING this guy can't do???

What a pantload he is.

Thread Information