Ol'e Marine Don Imus in hot water!
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ol'e Marine Don Imus in hot water!

Morning talk show host Imus says a girls basketball team looks like a bunch of hoe's ..

Ow shucks, he just had a of foot-in-mouth moment.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    More like a brain fart! LMAO

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    He was crying on TV this AM about this issue. This looks bleak here fellas

Read the transcript of exactly what Don said. He really had hoof in mouth moment! Even if he thought he was being funny using ghetto language, it was very inappropriate to broadcast it over the airwaves. Generally, I consider what he said to be inappropriate. Do I feel he should be fired as some are saying; no! Not unless this type of stupidity continues. Should he pay a fine and apologize; yes!

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    It's not the first time that I heard that word used on that show. I made a note to a buddy of mine a few years ago that Imus may be going to far with these mis characterizations.

Eventually things catch up to you. People are now going to put him under the spotlight and review these things.

Yea,He doesen't have too much good to say about anybody.Everyones a scum sucking weasel or a fat baldheaded idiot or worse..

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Peep this Marines

Tell Them It's Time to Dump Don

http://www.capwiz.com/now/issues/ale...602971&type=CU

Your message to WFAN, CBS Radio and MSNBC? Tell them "You don't have to let Don Imus keep peddling racism and sexism on your airwaves. It's time to Dump Don!"

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Only if you agree to dump..

I'll agree to dump Imus if you agree to dump Rosie for her outrageous crap she puts out everyday.
    Let not forget Sean Penn,Charlie Sheen, and the other hollywood elite that will not support the troops.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    MY DAUGHTER COULD SLAM-DUNK THAT FAGGOT'S AZZ

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 003XXMarineDAD
    I'll agree to dump Imus if you agree to dump Rosie for her outrageous crap she puts out everyday.
    Let not forget Sean Penn,Charlie Sheen, and the other hollywood elite that will not support the troops.
    I don't agree to 'Dump Imus'. I just made a post showing that there is a movement now (NOW - No pun intended) to do so

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    How about Al Sharpton apologizing for the hoax that brought him to national prominence? Or Jesse Jackson apologizing for his "hymie town" remarks? Make no mistake, I don't like Imus, I think he's an a$$ from the get go, but let's cut out the hypocrisy from those two race baiters!

Imus has suffered his entire life with "foot in mouth" desease. He was trying to be funny and it blew up on him. I am sure we have all had the same experience from time to time too. He has apologized for his foolish remark several times now but some seem intent on firing him for his regardless. I would not want to see that happen as it would accomplish nothing. Leave it to the Rutgers team to accept the apology, I believe he has asked them to come on his show to further apoligize. That should be enough in my mind. I seriously doubt he is a racist.

All this hub-hub because Imus compared a women's basketball team to a bunch of garden implements.....?
    drumcorpssnare

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    How about Al Sharpton apologizing for the hoax that brought him to national prominence? Or Jesse Jackson apologizing for his "hymie town" remarks? Make no mistake, I don't like Imus, I think he's an a$$ from the get go, but let's cut out the hypocrisy from those two race baiters!

Wouldya believe it more if I got Farrakhan?

Thread Information