Queen Nancy Aids Our Enemies - Again - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Naw, Queen B*tch Pelosi!

Last edited by jinelson; 04-06-07 at 11:09 AM.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Funny

She always looks like a crack ***** no matter how you dress her up.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    “He should become in tune with the fact that he is president of the United States, not king of the United States. And he has another branch of government, namely a legislative branch of government, that he has to deal with,” said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.
    Europe had already started opening up to Syria. This isolation approach to foreign policy is only having the effect of isolating the USA. The Iraq Coalition is only on paper now, not on the frontlines.

ms harry reid is a fine one to run down anyone. Where else could you make millions on a land deal years after it was made????????? Ask ******* reid - HE IS A ****ING CROOK LIKE MOST OTHERS ON THE HILL IN D.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you need cash, just ask rep jefferson (d-la), I'm sure he has $90,000 lying around somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a speedy trial, I haven't heard **** on this crooked-ass since he was arrested by the FBI. Probably swept under the rug like a lot of **** that happens in Washington. Hallowed halls of congress MY ASS - IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE DEN OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Thumbs up Semper Fi brother....

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    ms harry reid is a fine one to run down anyone. Where else could you make millions on a land deal years after it was made????????? Ask ******* reid - HE IS A ****ING CROOK LIKE MOST OTHERS ON THE HILL IN D.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you need cash, just ask rep jefferson (d-la), I'm sure he has $90,000 lying around somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a speedy trial, I haven't heard **** on this crooked-ass since he was arrested by the FBI. Probably swept under the rug like a lot of **** that happens in Washington. Hallowed halls of congress MY ASS - IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE DEN OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    I like to think she just doesn't understand the chain of cammand thingy.

I agree with this comment whole heartedly.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Speaker of the House is not in the Chain of Command. Since when did they rewrite the Constitution where Congress answers to the President?

Sooner or later this war will be over. We still need to hang on to the Constitution in the meantime.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    PELOSI & HANOI JANE,ARE CUT FROM THE SAME PIECE OF CLOTH

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Speaker of the House is not in the Chain of Command. Since when did they rewrite the Constitution where Congress answers to the President?

Sooner or later this war will be over. We still need to hang on to the Constitution in the meantime.
    I agree with holding on to the Constitution it is the best document created in History. The purpose of the Congress is to provide Advice and Consent. Not follow or set their own agendas.

Both Congress and the President have to answer to the American People.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing

Sorry yellowing. Can I use the term "pecking order" or is that too official as well.

Thanks to ****losi, No one is going to listen to "W" anymore! To bad there is little he can do now, it's to late. Most of the World doesn't like us anymore, and if we cut and run like the Left want us to, we will be all alone on this planet!

"We're surrounded---that simplifies the problem!" Gen. Chesty Puller

First Iraq, then France!!!!!!!!

Talking Piece of **** pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    PELOSI & HANOI JANE,ARE CUT FROM THE SAME PIECE OF CLOTH
    FIST,
    I don't think those two hoes are cut from cloth - more like camel ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    you go ole sarge!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Kotex-cloth~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(LMFAO) SARGE,CAMEL CHIT;BUTT WOULDN'T THAT MAKE THE TWO TRAITOR'S SMELL BETTER? S/F-SARGE

Thread Information