Need Help Busting a Liar, Brother Marines - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've got to ask...... Where were all these freaking so called Marines during Nam?

Quote Originally Posted by snakepuppy
    I tended bar for a long time. I have had a half dozen liars try to talk to me about the Corps. One told me about how he was a Master Sgt. in Germany. I asked him where he went to boot and he told me Ft. Leonard Wood and how much he hated his drill sargents. I asked how long he was in and he told me four years. I don't know what possesses guys to lie like that but I pity them. Don't let 'em bother you. If you confront him it will do no good. He'll continue to spin his deciet to whoever will listen.
    I believe this to be true, too! My best friend and I have been hanging together since high school, until I found out he was telling people he served in the Marine Corps and was in Desert Storm!! He wasn't even in the boy scouts, let alone the military! I quit all contact with him without telling him why. He asked others and they told him I found out about his lies! He doesn't come around, but he still keeps telling the same lies, over & over!!

Thread Information