Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question Looking for 3 Marines

Looking for 3 Marines on behalf of friends -- want to connect with

Anthony Romero

Lt. David Lee -- was with 1/8 in 2004

Sgt. Mark Maxwell -- was with 1/8 in 2003 and may be in 1/9?

If it is the same Romero I am thinking of, I was in DEP with him in 98. Havent seen him since running into him at the Airport in Lansing in 05 I think.

Credits
    Savings

Romero

Well, I am thinking it could very well be the same Romero. I know he is from Michigan. Sgt. Aubrey McDade is looking for Romero -- to thank him. I volunteered to help track Romero down. Any ideas?

is it LT Lee from alpha company 1/8 2nd marine division i served with him in april 2003 in mosul Iraq.

I feel bad because I couldnt tell you how to get ahold of Romero...wish I did because he was a VERY GOOD GUY! Never actually served "with" him on AD since I was in 1/2 but he was a great friend prior to going in. Best of luck. Please PM me if you are able to find him!

Credits
    Savings
    I am sure we are talking about the same Lt. Lee -- 1/8 Alpha Co.

Sgt. Ricky Lord's mom asked me to get in touch with him if I could. She asked me that some time ago so perhaps Lt. Lee is in touch with her now. Or -- perhaps if would be so very difficult for Lt. Lee to contact Ricky's mom? I would like to let him know that Ricky's mama cares about him.

And as for Anthony Romero -- the search continues. Sgt. McDade is so anxious to locate him and thank him for being just exactly that A VERY GOOD GUY who made a positive difference in McDade's life.

Anxious to locate all 3 of these Marines, thank you!

Thread Information