Young Marine Dies Of PTSD - And Neglect - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    What was attached to it?
    Republicans Supporting The Troops

Republicans kill Senator Murray’s amendment to boost VA healthcare by 2.85 billion

http://murray.senate.gov/news.cfm?id=233759

see how your senator voted http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...n=1&vote=00055

Note: The Iraq War cost America 9 Billion a month

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Too bad they had to turn this tragedy into a political attack article. 10thzodiac, shame on you for exploiting this Marines death to push your political anti-war agenda. I no longer have any respect for you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Im with you Corporol, 10thzodiac has crossed the line big time this time!

Jim

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cplbrooks
    Too bad they had to turn this tragedy into a political attack article. 10thzodiac, shame on you for exploiting this Marines death to push your political anti-war agenda. I no longer have any respect for you.
    You reserve pogues really know how to hurt a guys feelings, I do like your poguey-bait ribbons, impressive Were you ever on a ship, or overseas ?

Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    You reserve pogues really know how to hurt a guys feelings, I do like your poguey-bait ribbons, impressive Were you ever on a ship, or overseas ?
    I thought a Marine was a Marine, be it SD,PI or active, reserve or state side,overseas or war time,peacetime??

Credits
    Savings

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    Im with you Corporol, 10thzodiac has crossed the line big time this time!

Jim

My question is why do people want to act dumber than if their head was cut off ? Can't you understand [read] the Repugs record against the troops is dismal.

Bill Clinton was the only president of the last four that has not cut veteran benefits. No, I didn't vote for Clinton or Bush, but my Marine WWII cousin (same surname) who was in Peleliu sent me to a letter asking me to vote for his man, Clinton.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My question is why do people want to act dumber than if their head was cut off ? Can't you understand [read] the Repugs record against the troops is dismal.

So is yours.

Credits
    Savings

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cplbrooks
    So is yours.
    "I sometimes think that the saving grace of America lies in the fact that the overwhelming majority of Americans are possessed of two great qualities- a sense of humor and an AM radio dial tuned in to Rush Limbaugh' ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

crops:

Can you write anything without denigrating people? It sees you like to do name calling and come across as one of the most NEGATIVE individual I have ever come across! By the way do you ever have any original thoughts or just spout off?!

10th:

Without the reserves we would never have the backup capability to enhance the active duty forces. Besides, you sound jealous with that comment about their ribbons. I spent 3.5 years serving with the reserves as part of the active duty component, and believe me the majority are just as much a Marine as any of us that were active duty.

Stop this BS. Areyou or you not Marines.

Republicans Supporting The Troops

Republicans kill Senator Murray’s amendment to boost VA healthcare by 2.85 billion

http://murray.senate.gov/news.cfm?id=233759

see how your senator voted http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...n=1&vote=00055

Note: The Iraq War cost America 9 Billion a month
    I am just trying to find out what pork was attached to the measure. It is always funny to me when I see a split down party lines. We know that the dems pushed this and yet the repubs said ney to it. There is an actual why to this response and most likely it is not because of the money for the veterans. I just want to know what was attahced to it.

Credits
    Savings

Question Facts my dear boy !

Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    I am just trying to find out what pork was attached to the measure. It is always funny to me when I see a split down party lines. We know that the dems pushed this and yet the repubs said ney to it. There is an actual why to this response and most likely it is not because of the money for the veterans. I just want to know what was attahced to it.
    rktect3j, doubting is good, but it could be argued not following through and just making fact-less hypothetical accusations is intentionally misleading on your part. Maybe you can find out if there was any Democratic pork that far exceeded what helping the troops was worth, that caused the Republicans not to support the Troops. Get back to us with some facts instead of innuendo, that is if you can. Fair enough ?

Personally, I can't imagine what in Hells Bells the Democrats could of hypothetically attached to the Bill that killed support of the Republicans not supporting our troops ? Sheesh !!! If we keep this up, nobody in their right mind will want to get shot anymore.

10thz

Credits
    Savings
    Images

So i guess my four years of active duty 0352 is not worth much because i am now a "reservist pogue" ? What does your quote even mean? I thought that non-infantry types were pogues? Does this mean that now infantry reservists count as pogues too? If so than i will gladly accept the title of pogue. It makes no difference to me. I am just glad to be able to serve. I just got off of active duty and I will have plenty of active duty time later this year.

I will make a deal with you 10thzodiac, when you show me your combat action ribbon or can tell me what combat you participated in then you can call me a pogue.

Yes i have five ribbons. I am OK with that because it is better than having four. If having five ribbons makes me less of a man than you I am OK with that too. Now why dont you tell us how many you have.

PS. If it makes you feel better to call me names please feel free. I am secure in my Marinehood.

Damn CplBrooks, i am impressed 15 yrs in the Corps and still a Cpl!

Thread Information