Liberal City - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liberal City

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    10thz- I didn't know Dorothy's dog was named "Toto." My hearing must be bad. All this time, I thought her dog was named "Scrotum."
    drumcorpssnare
    I have a Toto and he keeps my butt clean
    http://www.washlet.com/whywashlet.asp

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    I have a Toto and he keeps my butt clean
    http://www.washlet.com/whywashlet.asp
    You were just waiting fer that one! Nice shot

Credits
    Savings

Wink I couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    You were just waiting fer that one! Nice shot
    Check this out ! http://www.washlet.com/quicktime1.html you can get these for about half suggested retail price on ebay or other on line advertisers. Easy to install, make sure it will fit your bowel !

The cats meow, next best thing to sex

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Check this out ! http://www.washlet.com/quicktime1.html you can get these for about half suggested retail price on ebay or other on line advertisers. Easy to install, make sure it will fit your bowel !

Is that "bowel" or "bowl"?

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    Is that "bowel" or "bowl"?
    Hey, give me a break, LOL you got me, Bowl

One time in Kissamee I was changing motels ahead of agreement and was using the excuse that my daughters toilet bowl was backing up in her room to leave early. The 'dot head' asked me, "well, what did your daughter eat last night to bowel out our bowl ? LMAO, she's the one married to the crazy- loves-to-fight son-in-law of mine that just challenged Hercules at Universal Studios ! After my son-in-law threatened him with great bodily harm he billed my credit card as checked out today.

I'm going to miss him...he gets served this week by the sheriff [divorce]

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm going to miss him...he gets served this week by the sheriff [divorce]
    You know what they say about counting your chicks before they hatch! People seem to enjoy hanging around just to make others, and themselves, miserable! Appears to be the only reason some people have to live, just to PO other people, even to their own detriment!

10++++++++++++It is always good to get rid of dirt bags that some of our sons and daughtrs seam to marrey(sp). One of mine just divorced----------for the 2ed time.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

That "bowel" comment had me worried. Exactly how do you measure that? Do they send some one over to do it?

Glad it is just a porcelein measurement!

Gang, this TOTO fixture has me wondering. Is the water cold ? Does one use a bore mop, tooth brush, finger, rag, etc. to assist in the clean up job .

Credits
    Savings

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by The1stSgt
    Gang, this TOTO fixture has me wondering. Is the water cold ? Does one use a bore mop, tooth brush, finger, rag, etc. to assist in the clean up job .
    Top, I first saw one in Japan back in 1999, sat on it, in a Naha department store. Scared me, everything was in Japanese. I thought for sure if I started pushing buttons it would be a cluster fcuk. Never tried it.

It wasn't till last year in Tokyo some of the hotels I stayed at had them in the room. I didn't even pay attention until I sat down and the seat was nice and cozy warm . I was close to the shower in case anything went wrong so I started pushing buttons ! Said, "this is almost as good as sex."

It doesn't make a mess in the toilet hardly anymore than a regular dump would, maybe less depending what you're eating, Lol.

When my grandchildren come over they lock the door and stay forever in the bathroom. Of course they screw up all my settings and I might get cold water instead of warm the next time I use it or front cleansing for a women . The model I have has warm water on demand, no waiting, just have to change the setting. Does a super clean up and if you have the time it'll blow dry with different heat settings and you'll never have to run for TP again.

My grandchildren eat junk food (their dad) and usually have a hard time going, but once you hit the ole anus with a stream of warm water you'll never have to use Metamucil again. No more straining or ex-lax required. Not to mention piles.

It has a 1 year warranty and if mine broke after that, I wouldn't be able to get one fast enough to replace it. I hear TOTO has two or three plants in America now ?

It is a little pricey, but they have basic models w/o all the bells and whistles that get the job done just fine. I used those models in Japans airports, hotels and restaurants.

Thread Information