What's wrong with President Bush?????????? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    It was a bad shoot. They tried to cover it up and didn't even report it. That doesn't sound like any line of duty of any PD.

And yes the guy is sueing for $5 million.
    Still, 11 and 12 years, respectively? Fire the bastids, don't throw them in jail-the part about bringing a known drug dealer INTO the country to testify against them frosts my a$$. Drug dealers and smugglers should be given the same treatment here that the Chinese and Singapore mete out. 1st offense-DEATH-no 2nd offense!

It might have been a "bad shoot" but to solicite the testamony of a ****head drug dealer who should have been dead is a disgusting!!!!! If anything, the border agents need more firearms training in hitting their target "Center of Mass"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the **** these guys are going through down there and NO HELP from our federal government.
    Probably, a lot of the illegals coming through the fences down there are headed to work for the ****head pelosis in their multi-million dollar hotel!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    It might have been a "bad shoot" but to solicite the testamony of a ****head drug dealer who should have been dead is a disgusting!!!!! If anything, the border agents need more firearms training in hitting their target "Center of Mass"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the **** these guys are going through down there and NO HELP from our federal government.
    Probably, a lot of the illegals coming through the fences down there are headed to work for the ****head pelosis in their multi-million dollar hotel!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    In nam we started the McNamira dream wall. Build one from ocean to gulf on our side of the border, destroy the fence and watch the mine fields work by electronics. (hope this is declassified by now).

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool

HELL~SLICK WILLY CLINTON,PARDONED HIS BROTHER;WHO WAS KNOWN AS THE BIGGEST "COCANUT"NORTH OF THE RIO GRANDE!!!AMERICAN JUSTICE~HEY???(LMFAO) 10/4~20/20

While it "may" or "may not" have been a bad shoot, the entire thing has been handled in a **** damn poor manner. This is so typical of our screwed up system, in that we are more concerned with navel gazing and worrying about illegal aliens 'rights' than we are with two guys on the road, at the pointy end of the stick, trying to do their jobs.

I'm personally disgusted with the President over this, and, truth be told, have lost alot of respect I once had. NOT because he won't pardon them, but because he didn't even bother to look at the case until the political pressure has reached the boiling point. I think he's more worried about political correctness, and kissing the hindquarters of the mexican gummint, than he is with his own people.

Folks, sad to say, this is only gonna get worse.

Credits
    Savings
    He's only worried about his legacy now, "The Worst President in American History !" How many more chances & lives are we going to let him sacrifice so he has a chance to look good ? He was only suppose to be chasing "Number One Priority, Usama bin Ladin." And now he has pret'near all of the Moslem's in the world hating America, while he lets our first defense, the border patrol die on the vine like our brave troops who are still looking for WMD !

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    He's only worried about his legacy now, "The Worst President in American History !" How many more chances & lives are we going to let him sacrifice so he has a chance to look good ? He was only suppose to be chasing "Number One Priority, Usama bin Ladin." And now he has pret'near all of the Moslem's in the world hating America, while he lets our first defense, the border patrol die on the vine like our brave troops who are still looking for WMD !
    I wholly agree about the border and I am totally disgusted with the Bush man over that. However, muslims have hated us long before either Bush was in office. First, take our troops and shut down the border in iraq-let them straighten out whatever the fu*k they want to do. Then bring our troops home and put them in bases along the border,create a DMZ on the Rio Grande and then extend it to the Pacific. Establish a visitor worker program and then start rounding up every other illegal, their families and whoever else is with them and dump them back across the border(irregardless of nationality). Any company guilty of hiring illegals immediately forfeits all its' holdings to the gov. (like the RICO program). No more "baby anchors" for illegals. A child born in this country to illegals is "fruit of the poisonous tree", issue of an illegal act-NOT A CITIZEN!
    As long as the memory of slick willy exists, Bush will never be the worst president.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Chit~happen's

IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SING'S!!!A'LOT OF CHIT CAN HAPPEN IN TWO YEAR'S!!!HE CAN FINALLY PULL OUT HIS (VETO-PEN)AND HANDLE ANY CHIT PELOSI~AND HER GANG CAN THROW AT HIM!!!WHO KNOW'S IF THEY BRING OSAMA'S HEAD ON A PLATTER,OR IRAN GET'S NUKED??? HANDLE THE BORDER ISSUE~MAN THAT WOULD FUC-THE HILDABEAST UP!(LOL)

Bush should'nt have to respond,its up to the homeland security to do their job. Bush can only suggest what to do at the borders,its the idiots in congress and the seneate to get it right. As I've already stated,they all suck,vote all the bums out in 08.

Bootlace15 out

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Unhappy

howdie bros, I haven't checked in for a while. What President Bush has managed to do is fracture the American conservative community. I would say he's the worst president since Bill Clinton.

worst president?

hey fox as long as carter is alive he owns that title.i remember when he was worried about the attack rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox 2/23
    ...worst president since Bill Clinton.
    Let's ponder that for a moment...
    1. Has President Bush been linked to the mysterious suicide of a "friend"? (Vince Foster)
    2. Has he been linked to real estate scandal in his home state? (Whitewater)
    3. Has he lied under oath to a grand jury? (Perjury would get any Serviceman or woman Court Martailled, yet the former CNC got away with it. So much for the rule of law.)
    4. Has he embarrassed himself and his wife by having oral sex with an intern? (Remember the infamous "...that depends on what the mean of is is..."?)
    5. Has any of our embassies been subjected to terrorist attacks and he paid lipservice to getting the culprits? (Our Embassy in Kenya, Clinton paid lipservice to bringing the terrorists to justice)
    6. Has he ordered military strikes just to draw attention away from the sex scandal? (Bosnia-Herzegovenia)
    7. Has any of the ships of our navy been attacked by terrorists (Remember the USS Cole another instance where Clinton only paid lipservice to catching the terrorists.)
    I think I left a few things out.

I'm not exactly thrilled by our prolonged involvement in Iraq either, but at least President Bush has made good on his promise to get the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11. That's more than I can say about Clinton.

bootlace15+++++++++++The hell buch should not have to respond. All of this bs is on his watch. The buck stops at buch.

I don't know what canal you paddled out of, but I think something is wrong with this site. I voted for Bush his first time and voted for him the second time. Only thing that I can see that clinton tried a couple of month's ago was adlibbed something about congress should make it eligible for a president to occupy the presidency for three terms. Wish they had took him up on it, then I could have voted for Bush again!

To start with look at all the problems the VA is going through. Look at this young Marine that just tock his own life. He was turned away from a VA hospital. Could not get in even on a suaside(sp) watch. We as Vietnam vets have had to fight them for every thing we get. This inclouds(sp) all of our leaders going way back. The last good pres. we had was FDR. The buck should always stop in front of our presadents. Always.

Thread Information