What if ? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What if ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    ???????????????????????????????? Something about 4th Bn. we need to know about?
    you know the deal

Camper51 you have issues man what’s your problem sounds to me that your the gay one around here also sounds like your DI was butt F***ing you in the ass when you were at boot camp you really need to slow your southern ass down OH I know what your problem is your married to your sister and your ****ed off about that aint you lmao wanna be DI

LMFAO

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Apparently, chitown is one of those folks who doesn't know to quit when he's ahead!

Ya know, I'm only about 4 hours from the mean streets of Chicago...I could go meet with his recruiter and show printouts of his communications with us. I am sure that his recruiter would be happy to slip them into his file for his Drill Instructors to look over when he gets there. Just a thought.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6
    Ya know, I'm only about 4 hours from the mean streets of Chicago...I could go meet with his recruiter and show printouts of his communications with us. I am sure that his recruiter would be happy to slip them into his file for his Drill Instructors to look over when he gets there. Just a thought.
    I would rather go to his graduation and shake his hand than do that!

Better still, why don't we contact his recruiter, SSgt Turpin, at 312-823-8754 and let him know how little respect his poolee Dani Shahbaz has been showing Marines in these forums. We could even send him some of the text via e-mail. I'll bet that would make his day, huh?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6
    Better still, why don't we contact his recruiter, SSgt Turpin, at 312-823-8754 and let him know how little respect his poolee Dani Shahbaz has been showing Marines in these forums. We could even send him some of the text via e-mail. I'll bet that would make his day, huh?
    You're just evil If this kid is as mouthy in person as he is here he will cause himself enough problems without any help from any of us! KIDS IS STOOPID! Hopefully, around 45 seconds into PI or SD, he will see the error of his ways. If not, I'm sure they will be pointed out!

LOL.. nah you should just ask the recruiter his company and platoon name and slip copies and a letter in a nice big box of women's underwear. I'm sure he'd have a fun time during mail call

Sorry I came to this thread so late in the game. Can't say it much better than PB did in the very first post following this kid's question.

Bottom line though, if you spend even a second thinking to yourself, "I wonder what will happen if I don't disclose...," you should probably find yourself another venue. You can't be honest, forthright and upfront? This ain't for you. "Tough streets?..." Lol, you haven't seen anything. Good luck with that attitude. It'll get you *****slapped in civ life...can't wait for you to see what you get for it by your DI and fellow Marines.

This has been one funny thread.

I think the lad believes he's funny.

Yuck it up, buttercup. Shortly, you'll be cryin.

I went thru music school at Parris Is. with a Marine named Peterson, who was from the 'mean streets' of Washington, D.C. Peterson was in a gang, dealt drugs, had a rap sheet for assault and burglary...you name it. He said he used to BS other street bullies by sayin' he killed someone, etc.
    We got to be good friends, drinkin' buddies, etc. And he told me once what a tough guy he thought he was when he was 'on the streets.' Then he said that the Drill Instructors and Vietnam veterans he had met, changed his mind. He came to realize in a hurry, he wasn't NEARLY as tough as he thought he was.
    My guess is Chi-town will find out the same thing!
    drumcorpssnare

I'd agree. Would love to be a 'fly on the wall' for those first couple of exchanges....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Actually boot camp was a walk in the park. Go here, do that, go there. If you can't swim then don't embarrass the corps by losing your military bearing while drowning. Get up, eat, learn, go to bed. Welcome to uncle sams run jump and swim club. Turn left, turn right, run fast, run slow.

The real wake up call is when you hit the fleet and all the sudden you are true dyed in the wool U.S.M.C. The drill instructors are still in your mind but not up your assss. You have got to now find a way not to disgace them by not returning to your heathen civilian ways and truely be a Marine. Becoming a Marine is a challenge. Being a Marine is a bigger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker
    Actually boot camp was a walk in the park. Go here, do that, go there. If you can't swim then don't embarrass the corps by losing your military bearing while drowning. Get up, eat, learn, go to bed. Welcome to uncle sams run jump and swim club. Turn left, turn right, run fast, run slow.

The real wake up call is when you hit the fleet and all the sudden you are true dyed in the wool U.S.M.C. The drill instructors are still in your mind but not up your assss. You have got to now find a way not to disgace them by not returning to your heathen civilian ways and truely be a Marine. Becoming a Marine is a challenge. Being a Marine is a bigger one.
    Nicely made point.

Thread Information