Cindy in Cuberrr... - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    His continued existence and his "communist paradise" on our very shores comprises a pain in the ass. His willingness to host nuclear warheads aimed at us is not something to forgive or forget. If he could provide a haven for the islamic terrorists without retribution, he would(if he isn't already). His dumping of his mentally unstable and criminals is a pain in the ass. As far as Gitmo goes, it puts us halfway down his throat and he knows it. Why should we cede a base that gives us access to the Caribbean and Central America? As long as castro and his compadres live we will not deal with cuba. It hasn't hurt them greatly as Canada, S. America and Europe trade with them for what little cuba has to offer. The cubans in this country would go nuts if we tried to normalize now, but after el jefe is taking a dirt nap that problem disappears. Aside from a great party town forty five years ago, what does cuba offer us? We really have no need to deal with communists who are doing nothing but living in a perpetual welfare state. If we were less humanitarian we could have embargoed the entire country and starved the government out(unfortunately that would harm the common cubans a lot worse, so we never did it).
    yeah we're acting like a whiny little girl who won't forgive her ex-boyfriend and hates him for life

makes me sick to the stomach

Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    yeah we're acting like a whiny little girl who won't forgive her ex-boyfriend and hates him for life

No SuNmAN.

It is more like turning your back on someone who threatend to kill you and your family at gunpoint, and 44 years later is now out of jail. **** him...

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Move to cuberr, they have socialized medicine there; they'll take care of that achey ol' tummy!

If the whiny little girls' ex-boyfriend had tried to team up with his big brother to murder her; she probably has every reason in the world to hate him for life! The boyfriend should be thankful he got out alive and stop whining about not being liked by his ex anymore!
    Why the interest in normalizing relations with a loser like castro-they have NOTHING to offer us.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkilletsUSMC
    No SuNmAN.

It is more like turning your back on someone who threatend to kill you and your family at gunpoint, and 44 years later is now out of jail. **** him...
    Great minds.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool

SONNY~BOY,YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!IT'S NOT ABOUT US,IT'S ABOUT THE COMMON CUBAN PEOPLE!THEY ARE LIVING UNDER THE RULE,OF A SELF PROCLAIMED COMMUNIST DICTATOR;WHO HAS HIS BOOT ON THE NECK OF A PROUD PEOPLE.IF YOU WERE TOO SAY THE STUFF,THAT COME'S OUTTA YOU'R PIE-HOLE THERE;YOU WOULD CEASE TO EXSIST.IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW,THE REAL SCOOP;GO TO THE LITTLE HAVANA SECTION OF MIAMI.TALK TO THE CUBAN'S,WHO RISKED IT ALL ON A FRIGGING RAFT,BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE COUNTRY THEY LOVED;SO DEARLY!ONE DAY THE ALMIGHTY WILLING, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GO BACK HOME TO A FREE CUBA.THEY ARE A PROUD PEOPLE,THEY DESERVE BETTER;THAN COMMUNISIUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletsUSMC
    No SuNmAN.

No, its more like forgiving someone who threatened to kick your ass who was 5'1 110 lbs right out of high school and you were 6'4 250 lbs, and a master in martial arts.

And we're holding a grudge because the little shrimp wanted to kick our ass.

booohooohooo

Move to cuberr, they have socialized medicine there; they'll take care of that achey ol' tummy!

If the whiny little girls' ex-boyfriend had tried to team up with his big brother to murder her; she probably has every reason in the world to hate him for life! The boyfriend should be thankful he got out alive and stop whining about not being liked by his ex anymore!
    Why the interest in normalizing relations with a loser like castro-they have NOTHING to offer us.

WHY IS EVERYONE HERE SO SELF SERVING??

Normalize relations and lift the embargo for the sake of the CUBAN PEOPLE. Of course they have nothing to offer us ! We're the most powerful and wealthiest country in the world !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    SONNY~BOY,YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!IT'S NOT ABOUT US,IT'S ABOUT THE COMMON CUBAN PEOPLE!THEY ARE LIVING UNDER THE RULE,OF A SELF PROCLAIMED COMMUNIST DICTATOR;WHO HAS HIS BOOT ON THE NECK OF A PROUD PEOPLE.IF YOU WERE TOO SAY THE STUFF,THAT COME'S OUTTA YOU'R PIE-HOLE THERE;YOU WOULD CEASE TO EXSIST.IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW,THE REAL SCOOP;GO TO THE LITTLE HAVANA SECTION OF MIAMI.TALK TO THE CUBAN'S,WHO RISKED IT ALL ON A FRIGGING RAFT,BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE COUNTRY THEY LOVED;SO DEARLY!ONE DAY THE ALMIGHTY WILLING, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GO BACK HOME TO A FREE CUBA.THEY ARE A PROUD PEOPLE,THEY DESERVE BETTER;THAN COMMUNISIUM!!!

us not normalizing relations and not lifting the trade embargo on them does NOT help build a free Cuba.

I don't even smoke cigars, but I swear I'm going to get myself some Cuban cigars one day to spit in the face of this retarded diplomacy and retarded law.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WHY IS EVERYONE HERE SO SELF SERVING??

Normalize relations and lift the embargo for the sake of the CUBAN PEOPLE. Of course they have nothing to offer us ! We're the most powerful and wealthiest country in the world !!!!
    If they have nothing to offer; why bother? The embargo only applies to US companies; it's not like we are strangling the cubans, they have trade with the rest of the world.
    What makes you think castro would allow free trade style capitalism loose in his (and it is his) country? He has nothing to gain from it except losing control like E. Germany did. I haven't heard him whining about being deprived because we don't have businesses down there. This is really a silly argument.

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

The embargo is only a paper tiger.

I work in the agri business and when Castro needs food he just goes to the Dominican Republic and has buyers order it there and the shipments are sold to the Dominican's and then it is shipped direct to them and they reroute it to the Cubans so it all is a big lie about the embargo.
    It has been done for years.

If they have nothing to offer; why bother? The embargo only applies to US companies; it's not like we are strangling the cubans, they have trade with the rest of the world.
    What makes you think castro would allow free trade style capitalism loose in his (and it is his) country? He has nothing to gain from it except losing control like E. Germany did. I haven't heard him whining about being deprived because we don't have businesses down there. This is really a silly argument.

because we care about other people and not just ourselves

if you say we don't, then I've lost all hope about the morality of the Iraq War.

Quote Originally Posted by 003XXMarineDAD
    I work in the agri business and when Castro needs food he just goes to the Dominican Republic and has buyers order it there and the shipments are sold to the Dominican's and then it is shipped direct to them and they reroute it to the Cubans so it all is a big lie about the embargo.
    It has been done for years.

So the Dominicans have to be the middle man who makes a profit, and makes your argicultural goods more expensive for the Cuban people? Remove the trade embargo. Its retarded.

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Yep I'am a greedy American.

Sunman , bet your are in the crowd that says feed the world for free.
    The farmer needs to make a profit and so do I. Social farming never worked in the USSR and it would never make it here.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    because we care about other people and not just ourselves

if you say we don't, then I've lost all hope about the morality of the Iraq War.
    Don't you think we already have enough poor of our own? We re not the problem that is confronting the people of cuba=senor castro is.

Quote Originally Posted by 003XXMarineDAD
    Sunman , bet your are in the crowd that says feed the world for free.
    The farmer needs to make a profit and so do I. Social farming never worked in the USSR and it would never make it here.
    How would selling agricultural goods directly to Cuba instead of rerouting it through the Dominican Republic reduce your profits?

I don't see it.

As for feeding the world for free, well Half the world population (about $3 billion people) live on less than $2 a day (and our Federal Minimum Wage is almost $6 an hour !!!!) and 385 million people live on less than a dollar a day.

You know what the problem is? Americans live you and I are so sheltered, are so wealthy we fail to see the suffering that goes on in the rest of the world. While we whine about our Internet connection being too slow, or a flaw in our new big plasma TV screen, people around the world are wondering when they're going to get their next meal !!

Damn right feed the world for free. The US government should purchase all excess domestic agricultural production at market prices and send it all to Africa as aid.

We can pass the cost up to the taxpayers. It won't be much anyway. If we can spend $100 billion a year on fighting a stupid war, we can damn sure send $10 billion a year in aid to Africa.

Thread Information