Senator Hillary Clinton
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Senator Hillary Clinton

I just want to know, what does everyone have against Hillary Clinton?

Other than being a Senator for the Democratic Party and being the First Lady of Former President Bill Clinton...what does everyone have against her?

To be honest, I couldn't find much dirt on her after a little bit of online research

the only thing I have against her is that I'm afraid of a woman becoming President in times of war and crises such as these.

But other than that, I can't find anything else I have against this woman.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OH,OH,OH, let me, let me! Secret hearings on health care; whitewater; Vince Foster, everything illegal(guns/drugs) in Arkansas during her husbands' reign, numerous suspicious deaths of people having dealings with the Clintons (and you have to consider them as one, since she is the brains of that bunch). That's just off the top off my head, I'm sure others will have longer more detailed lists. Plus she's just too damn Smarmy (that's just my personal observation though). NO vote from me for her.

How about SOMEBODY letting me know what in the **** she has done AS A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has no position, other than missionary for slick willie, on anything. I keep coming up with NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that fact quality one as being even considered for running for President??????? I THINK NOT!!!!! From some of her "talking down to subordinates" I would consider using the "c" word to describe her, hell, I will, she is a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

The ***** also treated the Marines of Marine One like sh1--. Also the Sercet Service was treated the same.

The other half of the bimbo/bozo clown act

She and plants have the same brain function & make-up

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    Other than her self serving political strategy, and the white water sh!t, and her total look of disdain during Senate meetings, and her lack of respect for the military, and her....

Well, the bigest thing I have against her, is the fact that she stood by that 'slick willie' SOB during the Lewinski times, instead of throwing his sh!t out in the White House lawn.
    That in it's self told me she has no regard for right and wrong, but only her own ambitions and success. Any other woman from Arkansas wouldn't put up with that crap from their husbands till the water got cold.

My 2 cents

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by mrbsox
    Other than her self serving political strategy, and the white water sh!t, and her total look of disdain during Senate meetings, and her lack of respect for the military, and her....

Well, the bigest thing I have against her, is the fact that she stood by that 'slick willie' SOB during the Lewinski times, instead of throwing his sh!t out in the White House lawn.
    That in it's self told me she has no regard for right and wrong, but only her own ambitions and success. Any other woman from Arkansas wouldn't put up with that crap from their husbands till the water got cold.

My 2 cents

Terry
    unless her husband happened to be the President of the United States lol

She is married to a piece of **** ex-president who likes to bash the U. S. in his speeches abroad. He to is a wonder to marvel. A lying, no-good, slick-talking, con-artist (I wanted to say man but it doesn't fit). They deserve each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess the clinton memorial library and massage parlor is doing well!!!!

SEMPER FI,

SuNmAN
    I don't know if you receive it or not but I have just finished reading the magazine from the American Legion
    "The American Legion". In the letters to the editor section are some letters describing Hillary Clinton from her debut into national politics to date. I would post them here but am not sure of copywrite laws. Also this section contains letters from both repulicans and democrats.
    I think you should obtain a copy of this magazine and read some of the facts about what this woman is about. Not trying to change your mind on anything but they do give a better insight into her than you are getting here.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hildabeast would be better in Hollywood than Washington!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    Hildabeast would be better in Hollywood than Washington!

LMAO; That's great, where can I get a copy?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I knew a Secret Service agent who served on the Clinton protection detail. The stories he had to tell about the two of them were amazing and disgusting. 99% of all agents assigned to them had to be ordered onto the detail, no one would volunteer. Agents had to be rotated more frequently than normal as people were threatening resignations.

The only Clinton who acted half-way decent was Chelsea, and then only when her mother wasn't around. Hillary treated the agents like they were scum and expected Chelsea to do the same. Chelsea just avoided contact with agents when Hillary was around, but was polite to them otherwise. The agents felt that Chelsea was afraid of her mother, but was seemed to like her father much more. Bill was nicer to Chelsea and slightly more polite to the SS agents. All-in-all the agents felt sorry for Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcloudlander
    SuNmAN
    I don't know if you receive it or not but I have just finished reading the magazine from the American Legion
    "The American Legion". In the letters to the editor section are some letters describing Hillary Clinton from her debut into national politics to date. I would post them here but am not sure of copywrite laws. Also this section contains letters from both repulicans and democrats.
    I think you should obtain a copy of this magazine and read some of the facts about what this woman is about. Not trying to change your mind on anything but they do give a better insight into her than you are getting here.
    I have learned many things from you guys

and I don't know much about Hillary Clinton that is why I started the thread.

don't take me as being Pro-Hillary please

If she runs for Preident I will not vote for her. And I have been voting for 32 years.

Quote Originally Posted by IamaMarine
    If she runs for Preident I will not vote for her. And I have been voting for 32 years.
    Neither would I

but I don't have such negative feelings towards her like you guys do, thats all.

Thread Information