Some people.......
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Some people.......

This guy is the most sorry excuse for an American I have ever seen.

WARNING: This video may make you want to hunt this guy down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdY9ocN16Uc

Quote Originally Posted by Barret
    This guy is the most sorry excuse for an American I have ever seen.

WARNING: This video may make you want to hunt this guy down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdY9ocN16Uc
    hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha

Yeah Right the Iraqis were afraid of the 82nd airborne... They wouldnt even go in to fallujah. The reason the fighting started is because the Marines actually patroled into the city. As for the Marines "not taking" fallujah... He is just making **** up about it. Fallujah is locked down tighter than a nuns **** nowdays.

He sounds like he was denied by the Corps and is bitter. **** him.

Some people are born retarded, some people need to take lessons. For this guy it seems like both a learned trait and a genetic disposition.

I actually got a chuckle out of how stupid that guy was.

I am of the mindset that the sum total brainpower possessed by this ****tard is one solitary neuron...weeping all alone in the empty darkness behind his eyes.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I guess he must be one super badass, since he's apparently been to Parris Island, through Airborne training, and also made into the Rangers. How else would he know so much about exactly what they do/ how they are trained/ what their weaknesses are/ how gay/badass they are. He just is trying to gets girls througyh the internet.

It's also called being a large caliber FAKE and wannabee. Something I neglected to mention.

This guy is an idiot. Another person who claims to have BTDT. Thank God for the 1st Amendment HUH?

lol..what a fag.

If the faggot would show his face I am sure I could track him down. I'd be happy to show him what expendable youth really are.

I couldn't make it through the whole thing, I was getting too mad and I have work to do. Regardless, the 'guy' is simply too weak to be a real man, so he runs his mouth about Marines. He'd drop a load in his pants if any of us were to ever track him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    If the faggot would show his face I am sure I could track him down. I'd be happy to show him what expendable youth really are.

I couldn't make it through the whole thing, I was getting too mad and I have work to do. Regardless, the 'guy' is simply too weak to be a real man, so he runs his mouth about Marines. He'd drop a load in his pants if any of us were to ever track him down.
    Lets do it!!!

i wanna **** him up i wish he had the balls to at least show his pic

I could say a few things about him but i might get kicked off this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by YMPfcDeremer
    I highly doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by YMPfcDeremer
    I doubt you would for what you wanted to say about him. But, if you don't fill out your profile you might.

READ THE RULES

Thread Information