Leaving December 27th Parris Island - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wooty and WJason777 Im going to miss seeing you both around the forums, but my Corps needs you more. Good luck to the both of you make us proud and yourselves even prouder. Remember always that failure is not an option and giving up is inconceivable! Good luck and train hard it will one day save your life.

OORAH!!!

Jim

I have just found out from my recruiter that i have to be at the station on dec26 at 8am to leave for Jacksonville to stay overnight at the hotel, then the following morning go to MEPs. So today is the last day i am going to be able to post. Thanks guys for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by WJason777
    I have just found out from my recruiter that i have to be at the station on dec26 at 8am to leave for Jacksonville to stay overnight at the hotel, then the following morning go to MEPs. So today is the last day i am going to be able to post. Thanks guys for everything.
    Good luck and i'll see you in 2 weeks!

Ha I know most of you havent heard from me in a long time. Had some set backs but I also ship on the 27th. Hope to see you two there. Last name is Poske hopefully we will be in the same Battalion. Anyways I've had so much information obtained from the site its rediculous. Its been a long time since I have been on the site due to not having a computer. My father got me a laptop for christmas so Im jumping on it tonight while I can still use it. Motivated and ready to hit the Island. See all of you in March.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Its great to have you back on board Bill, I wondered why I couldnt find you at roll call. Good luck to you on your quest to become one of us.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Poskew
    Ha I know most of you havent heard from me in a long time. Had some set backs but I also ship on the 27th. Hope to see you two there. Last name is Poske hopefully we will be in the same Battalion. Anyways I've had so much information obtained from the site its rediculous. Its been a long time since I have been on the site due to not having a computer. My father got me a laptop for christmas so Im jumping on it tonight while I can still use it. Motivated and ready to hit the Island. See all of you in March.
    How do i find out what battalion i will be in?

No idea bud. Whats your last name so I know who you are if you are getting screamed at.

Might want to ask your recruiter or the Marines at your MEPS that complete your MEPS paperwork.

Go to the MCRDSD or MCRDPI websites and then go to the graduation schedules page, then count 13 weeks forward from what your ship date is to find out what your graduation date is and it will say what Company and Battalion is graduating on that date, and that's who you'll be with. I'm shipping January 8th and i'll be with Echo Co. 2nd RTBn. You won't know what your platoon will be until you're actually there though.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ya'll will be graduating on April 6, 2007 with Echo Company 2nd Recruit Training Battalion.

Jim

Wow, so even though you guys are shipping 1.5 weeks before me, we'll be graduating at the same time?

Any major differences between the RTBn., two Marines on Recruiting Assistance were telling me something along the lines of one is harder than the other. Not to sure.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    John how do you figure you will graduate on April 13, 2007 with India Company 3rd Recruit Training Battalion?

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    John how do you figure you will graduate on April 13, 2007 with India Company 3rd Recruit Training Battalion?

Jim
    April 6th, 2007 is 13 weeks from when I ship and April 13th would be 14 weeks, so going by that I would graduate April 6th with Echo Co., 2nd RTBn.

Well guys this is it. I guess i will see you guys when i get back. Thanks for everything when i come back i will have photos to post!

Thread Information