Relaxing in the barracks - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafter View Post
    100 bucks, you must drink Heineken or something.

"This Old Barracks" with SSGT Petzold.

Due to the poor condition of this drywall I suggest we gut the entire room and start from scatch. With this done, we will be able to inspect the structural integrity of the framing as well as the condition of all the electrical infrastucture. (puts on saftey googles and camo kerchief over his face. Begins hacking away at the black mold drywall with an e-tool)

Next week on "This Old Barracks" SSGT Petzold installs Granite Counter Tops in the sink area and contemplates a complete redo of the shower surround with 1-3/4" OD green armor plating.

Funny $h!t, Drafter!

HAHA Nice, SSgt Pezold whats next cooking tips..LOL

100 bucks, you must drink Heineken or something.

"This Old Barracks" with SSGT Petzold.

Due to the poor condition of this drywall I suggest we gut the entire room and start from scatch. With this done, we will be able to inspect the structural integrity of the framing as well as the condition of all the electrical infrastucture. (puts on saftey googles and camo kerchief over his face. Begins hacking away at the black mold drywall with an e-tool)

Next week on "This Old Barracks" SSGT Petzold installs Granite Counter Tops in the sink area and contemplates a complete redo of the shower surround with 1-3/4" OD green armor plating.

I was actually thinking about ceramic tiles that mimic the look of the sapi plate.... not armor plating.

@ STW I don't have time to respond to you now... I've got to go sleep... I'll respond sometime tomorrow.

Stone the weak, your taking this out of proportion...

Damn we had some good freakin' time in the barracks! Some of the best parties I ever been too. I got caught with a gal in my BEQ at one point. There go my landin' gear for me skeeter wings again. ^

All our rooms had to be Identical 24/7. This was taken on a Saturday morning. I spose I had just put on my shoes, that's why the rack in messed up.

wow big pic, sorry.

wow fast forward to 2010 , and we still have those exact beds , lamps and locker
    the only thing different is the damn chair , you had leather ones

Thread Information