Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member

Army Strong Recruiting Campaign

US Army Releases New Recruiting Poster

By Michael Kannon, Yellowwing Press
    Tues Dec 5, 2006

Washington DC - The United States Army has started spending more of its 200 million dollar recruitment effort. Today's announcement came with the unveiling of the Army's new recruiting poster, feature the slogan Army Strong.

The McCann Worldgroup aided by Edward Palmer Research Labs wanted to show Army soldiers in action in Iraq and Afghanistan demonstrating its "Strong" moniker.

That is outstanding, haha.

That is probably the funniest thing I have seen in a long time... I wonder how many HOOAH's that is worth?

I'm not even going to say it.

"There is nothing stronger, than a Army Soldier!"

...isn't that false advertising by the Army?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Accord

I guess you would have to ask that smiling camel.

Quote Originally Posted by Accord

I do find humor in what you're saying, but bashing the Army, or any service as a poolee shouldn't be tolerated. They all wear the American Uniform.

Why does the ARMY keep changing their slogans? (Army of one)->(Army strong) I'm sure theres others!

Quote Originally Posted by poolie13
    Why does the ARMY keep changing their slogans? (Army of one)->(Army strong) I'm sure theres others!
    Be all that you can be...In the Army...

Maybe I'm older than I thought...

Quote Originally Posted by poolie13
    because they need to recruit more people than the Marine Corps and are constantly finding new ways to up their recruiting goals.

I actually like the US Army commercials they look real cool

lol as a matter of fact, once my obligation is up and I finish college, I'm considering a career as a US Army Ranger Officer

just considering for now though

Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    because they need to recruit more people than the Marine Corps and are constantly finding new ways to up their recruiting goals.

I actually like the US Army commercials they look real cool

lol as a matter of fact, once my obligation is up and I finish college, I'm considering a career as a US Army Ranger Officer

just considering for now though
    Why would you want to take the step down from being one of the finest, most highly trained, highly effective pieces of killing aparati on the planet, to be an Army Ranger, and an Officer none the less.... Square yourself away Marine, move forward with your career in the MARINE CORPS! If you want Special Ops, go to the indoc and work toward getting into Recon, but don't give up the Corps for the Army, you will hate it!

Yeah, I mean come on. I can assure you, the army treats it's troopies like hammered crap. I work on an army base as a civilian, and they are some of the dumbest, micro-managed, slovenly pieces of debris you'll ever have the sorry misfortune to run across. There are very dang few of them I'd trust to lead a patrol out of the head with a mag-lite and a map...

And ain't none of em officers.

You'll have more authority as a Squad Leader Corporal in the Corps than you will as an E-8 in the army.

I've got a lot to think about

1. Marine Pilot
    2. Ranger
    3. Civilian career

are the three things I'm contemplating right now lol

True, true. But stay the heck away from the army...I'm tellin ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    I've got a lot to think about

1. Marine Pilot
    2. Ranger
    3. Civilian career

are the three things I'm contemplating right now lol
    Why aren't you considering staying enlisted for 20 years and retiring as a Gunny?

Thread Information