US Anti-Muslim Sentiment
Create Post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Radio host Jerry Klein did a good job of drawing out the emotions of his listeners but what got my attention the most was the comment with the photo of Congressman Keith Ellison. He was quoted as saying, "----Muslims have a lot to offer the U.S." Is he making a distinction between Muslims and the people of the U.S.? I would rather have heard the word "assimilate" then what sounded like an offer to make different.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Im with you Ron. And to take it to next level the people of my country have elected the enemy to represent them in our government.

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    Im with you Ron. And to take it to next level the people of my country have elected the enemy to represent them in our government.
    Wow, I didn't know Chicken Little posted here. Can I have your autograph?

Bill Clinton was our President for 8 years and the country prospered.

the democratic party of the United States is not our enemy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    by SuNmAN - the democratic party of the United States is not our enemy.
    If they are not they have done a great job convincing me that they are, perhaps they are just friends of the enemy.

If they are not they have done a great job convincing me that they are, perhaps they are just friends of the enemy.
    they do what they think is best for the American people, just as the Republican party does.

Credits
    Savings

Where are those numbers coming from Jarhead?

Here is a analogy by a radio talk show host,Muslims are like Germany,Radical Islam is like the Nazi`s.I believe the muslims who want to assimulate and live in peace with there nieghbors are scared to death of the radicals.The same talk show host had a guest on the show who was Muslim,living in Az.voiced his concerns at his Mosque and was thrown out.

I think if more positive comments are put out in the media from the Muslim community instead of the negative all of the time it will go a long way in making for better relations with the general population of the US.I worked along side of many Pakastani & Bangladesh soldiers on my first short tour in Kuwait and I was impressed by the way they conducted themselves.This is a difficult time for the US,like how we treated the Japanese americans during WW2.

Seperation of Church [Mosque] and State

I thought there was a seperation of church and state,I guess The Muslims are a new country,nationality,culture,a seperate ethnic group etc.instead of a religion.The congressman`s remark sounds if they are a seperate nation. Semper Fi

Seperation of Church [Mosque] and State

I thought there was a seperation of church and state,I guess The Muslims are a new country,nationality,culture,a seperate ethnic group etc.instead of a religion.The congressman`s remark sounds if they are a seperate nation. Semper Fi

Here is my problem and I think I stated it once before.

I really do believe that if you took all the terrorists and extremists out of the Islamic world. They are totally gone. Period. Disappeared from earth one day and we know for a fact there are none left. In 100 years we will have as big a bunch of them terrorists as we do today. Why? Because that religion breeds it. We could have all the well intentioned islamics left today but 100 years from today we would have the same problem.

Also, It makes no real difference that 8 out of 10 muslims wants peace. The other 2 are the ones in charge anyways. You can not change this religion from the inside out and hope that your talking will lead others to peace. If you want peace you have to leave that religion and hope they don't kill you.

Seriously.

I read the first section of that article. Turns out the guy was kidding about the tatoos and armbands and said that it leads to the road we had with the Nazis and the Jews. He is pretty screwed up in his thinking though. There is one huge difference between the Jews being marked and the Muslims, not that I agree with doing it. The difference is that the Jews represented a perceived, made up threat to German identity. In other words they made up a threat. The muslims on the other hand are an actual threat. Nobody made any of it up. It is real. I never seen a Jew suicide his ass up while taking out 2000 germans. Never. Didn't happen.

Thread Information