Dems are working for an openly gay military - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Nobody Likes a Queer

How is a gay even considered to be allowed to serve? Someone is losing track of their mind.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    10th. You have way to much information/propaganda on this subject of gaydom.
    I hope I'm not threatening anyones self-identity.

Not to worry men, gays don't beat up heterosexuals for being who they are, only homo-phobics with identity crisis are more inclined to that, either figuratively or literally.

SF
    10th

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Walker
    How is a gay even considered to be allowed to serve? Someone is losing track of their mind.
    And how many gays did you work with in the Corps. You probably worked with several and never knew it. I know I did. They never bothered me and they did their jobs with the same enthusiasm I did. They knew I was totally straight and they respected that.

"I hope I'm not threatening anyones self-identity.

Not to worry men, gays don't beat up heterosexuals for being who they are, only homo-phobics with identity crisis are more inclined to that, either figuratively or literally.

SF
    10th"

10th is so right on this one. I have never seen gays bash and beat up straights but i have certainly seen straights beat up gays. Why? Why do you feel you have to beat up gays? Is your masculinity somehow threatened? What is your reasoning for doing, or wanting to do it? Give me honest straight talking answers and not the usual gay bashing bullsh*t.

How many gays have propositioned you? Possibly some if you went in a gay bar, most likely if they knew you were straight they just played things up and made fun of themselves. Gays don't threaten you or your marriage/relationship. Gays want the freedom to be themselves. They don't want to convert the world to being gay. They don't lust after every man they see. Just like you they have likes and dislikes. You don't want to f*ck every woman you see because you have your own tastes in what is good lookin or not. Guess what, so do gays. NO gay wants to be with someone who openly displays animosity toward them.

Only your own insecurities cause you to bash gays. If you were truly secure in your manhood and maleness why would you give a f*ck what some gay thought or did. I know I don't. I've never had a gay try and invade my life. I've never had a gay try to rape me. ( can women say that about heterosexual men???????)

Yeah I've called em names in some posts and I guess maybe that isn't right but neither is the vileness and hate you display toward people who did NOT choose their lifestye consciously. (I know what you are thinking. Now PROVE IT) You did NOT choose to be heterosexual, you grew up that way and so did I.

Gays want to serve our country and defend it just as much as you and I do. Why should we prevent them from that lofty goal.

The gay lifestyle is repugnant to me but that is not reason for me to want to go out and beat these people up or kill them...

Credits
    Savings
    One Marine who I went through boot camp, ITR, the same howitzer, then communications with me was AC-DC. We had become good friends, sure, once he checked me out very subtlety and found out I wasn't of that persuasion.

I had no problems pulling Liberty with him, in fact me and him use to go female whoring around together from LA to Panama.

Once he confided in me that he was rolling and prostituting himself to gays. I I told him that he better knock that stuff off, or he is going to wind up just like them.

I helped this Marine out many a time, once aboard a train after boot camp he got into a card game that he was winning, the other Marines were ganging up on him trying to force him to fold, I lent him the money not even knowing him.

Later, as a private I got into trouble while cleaning howitzers with a black NCO from anther gun that was ****** with me, I was transfered into communications and I told our officers that they were ****** with him too, they transfered him also into Comm.

It was in Comm that I got my first inkling something was going on. He told me the clique in our Comm. section took him to San Diego and described a swinger AC-DC scenario, without going into detail what he and the clique were doing.

After the service he stopped by a couple times, married twice.

The last time I saw him he was trying to borrow five grand, thats the last he I saw him.

He was on the front lines with 2/1 during the Cuban Missile Crisis, saw Russian tanks threatening his position as if they were going to crash though the fence, only to stop. We were on standby back at the battery to fire on them if they did, he laid the comm wire we were using for that fire mission.

You'd have a fight on your hands from me, if you tried to put my buddy down !

SF
    10th

Nobody Likes a Queer

If I knew of any queers on my team, I would have tried to run them out. What all the gay lovers fail to see is a lack of morality is the main cause that ruins a team, crew or corporation. Lets not start believing that the queers are born gay. What a joke, they want you to believe that so we will think they are normal.

The only reason queers haven't tried to pull more Man Rapes is because they are scared. What happens when it is accepted for a guy to go out and get some Man Love espicially in the Marines? The breakdown in morality, and the advent of queers, is what led to the fall of the Romans, Greeks and any other dominating culture. Don't let the homosex agenda get to you. Look in the mirror, remember you are a Marine and give yourself an open hand slap, if you think otherwise.

I can't tell if 10ths post helps or hinders the gays. Your description don't sell this guy as anybody I want to be involved with on any level. Is everyone you meet fuqqqed up?

Credits
    Savings

Question

If I knew of any queers on my team, I would have tried to run them out. What all the gay lovers fail to see is a lack of morality is the main cause that ruins a team, crew or corporation. Lets not start believing that the queers are born gay. What a joke, they want you to believe that so we will think they are normal.

The only reason queers haven't tried to pull more Man Rapes is because they are scared. What happens when it is accepted for a guy to go out and get some Man Love espicially in the Marines? The breakdown in morality, and the advent of queers, is what led to the fall of the Romans, Greeks and any other dominating culture. Don't let the homosex agenda get to you. Look in the mirror, remember you are a Marine and give yourself an open hand slap, if you think otherwise.
    How would you of tried to run them out, step by step ?

WELL SAID SGT!
    SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings

Question

I can't tell if 10ths post helps or hinders the gays. Your description don't sell this guy as anybody I want to be involved with on any level. Is everyone you meet fuqqqed up?
    rktect3j,

I seen some real characters during my time. One Marine we use to call,
    "corporal fluff dry", or to really p i s s him off, some of the guys would call him, "you fat-headed faggot". Someone even wrote that on his wall locker. His head was so unusually large, his helmet would barely fit on. You couldn't say his name the way it was spelled, "Rene", because it sounded too feminine for him; he wanted everybody to pronounce it Ree-nee.

He really didn't talk, just mumbled and some of the guys even called him "mumbles". Once he was telling off his section sergeant verbally and we all knew he was swearing at him, but his sergeant couldn't understand a word he was ****** saying, we were all laughing our asses off.

He was muscular, loved cheap wine, after a few drinks growled at everybody, and his buddy would always be egging him on to fight someone. His buddy told us the reason his friends head was so big was from all the MP's beating on it in Okinawa with billy-clubs when they were stationed there together.

One day I was walking into the barracks and these two birds saw me coming and I knew his buddy put him up to shaking me down for some wine money. He stood in my way as I was trying to enter the barracks and said real gutturally, Give me some money ! I just walked around him and said I was broke.

He did come in drunk, growling one night, the Duty called the O.D. and then him and the fire-watch both went and hid. He went through the squad bay tipping over all the rifle racks and tables. Then went to the head and tried ripping off the sinks and commodes from the wall and the deck. Laid on the deck puking straight up and on himself (fire-watch told us). Then came back into the squad-bay and started choking his buddy that slept above him. I still remember him saying, "no Ree-nee, remember, I'm your buddy!" Ahhggg, Ahhgg !

Just after he growled himself to sleep, the O.D. walked in. If he had not passed out, I bet the O.D. would of had to shoot him.

Yeah rktect3j, he is one of many that I met that was "fuggged up" as you say; L'neck would have to get a dedicated server for me, if I told you about them all.

Who TF was recruiting these guys, John Kerry ?

I remember the Gunny wasn't particular either, all he wanted was warm bodies.

SF
    10th

Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    rktect3j,

I seen some real characters during my time. One Marine we use to call,
    "corporal fluff dry", or to really p i s s him off, some of the guys would call him, "you fat-headed faggot". Someone even wrote that on his wall locker. His head was so unusually large, his helmet would barely fit on. You couldn't say his name the way it was spelled, "Rene", because it sounded too feminine for him; he wanted everybody to pronounce it Ree-nee.

He really didn't talk, just mumbled and some of the guys even called him "mumbles". Once he was telling off his section sergeant verbally and we all knew he was swearing at him, but his sergeant couldn't understand a word he was ****** saying, we were all laughing our asses off.

He was muscular, loved cheap wine, after a few drinks growled at everybody, and his buddy would always be egging him on to fight someone. His buddy told us the reason his friends head was so big was from all the MP's beating on it in Okinawa with billy-clubs when they were stationed there together.

One day I was walking into the barracks and these two birds saw me coming and I knew his buddy put him up to shaking me down for some wine money. He stood in my way as I was trying to enter the barracks and said real gutturally, Give me some money ! I just walked around him and said I was broke.

He did come in drunk, growling one night, the Duty called the O.D. and then him and the fire-watch both went and hid. He went through the squad bay tipping over all the rifle racks and tables. Then went to the head and tried ripping off the sinks and commodes from the wall and the deck. Laid on the deck puking straight up and on himself (fire-watch told us). Then came back into the squad-bay and started choking his buddy that slept above him. I still remember him saying, "no Ree-nee, remember, I'm your buddy!" Ahhggg, Ahhgg !

Just after he growled himself to sleep, the O.D. walked in. If he had not passed out, I bet the O.D. would of had to shoot him.

Yeah rktect3j, he is one of many that I met that was "fuggged up" as you say; L'neck would have to get a dedicated server for me, if I told you about them all.

Who TF was recruiting these guys, John Kerry ?

I remember the Gunny wasn't particular either, all he wanted was warm bodies.

SF
    10th
    1st. Thanks for not replying with some obscure quote.

2nd. I think this answers my original question about everyone you knowing being ****ed up.

3rd. You got so many damm stories I have to wonder if my four years even compares. How freakin long were you in?

4th. Not to disparange any Marine who ever got drafted instead of volunteered but maybe it was because of this fact that me and you seem to have a different view on the Corps.

5th. The draft may explain why at your time there were a higher number of gays in the military.

6th. Just stop already.

Credits
    Savings

Talking

1st. Thanks for not replying with some obscure quote.
    Naw...my quotes are not obscure, you just wish that they were

2nd. I think this answers my original question about everyone you knowing being ****ed up.

Hey, I played the hand the Corps dealt me...

3rd. You got so many damm stories I have to wonder if my four years even compares. How freakin long were you in?

4 years 9 months, L-4-11 (61-62) < most crazies, B-1-11 (62-63), HQ-2-12 (63-65) and S/BN Lejeune (65).

4th. Not to disparange any Marine who ever got drafted instead of volunteered but maybe it was because of this fact that me and you seem to have a different view on the Corps.

No, I volunteered. As far as different view, just imagine how boring these threads would be if everybody would just dittoed whatever you posted.

5th. The draft may explain why at your time there were a higher number of gays in the military.

There was no draft that I knew of, Oct 1960 - June 1965, sorry can't help you on gays in the military on this one.

6th. Just stop already.
    Hey I have four more to go, I'm the 10th, remember; stop calling me 6th, you might get a John Kerry confused.

SF
    6th (4 to go )

In 1973, at the end of the Vietnam War, the United States ended the military draft. The draft, also known as conscription, had been in place since just before the United States entered World War Two, and had been continued by the government after that war due to the needs of the Cold War conflict with the Soviet Union and other Communist nations and groups. After the draft ended in the 1970s, the U.S. military became an all-volunteer force. The volunteer concept worked well through the smaller and shorter conflicts the U.S. engaged in up until the Afghanistan War, begun in 2001, and the Iraq War began in 2003. With the conflict still raging in 2006, the strain on the U.S. military is becoming apparant. Some members of Congress have called for a resumption of the draft to provide more manpower for the military, as well as ensuring that all social and economic classes in the nation bear an equal share of the risks inherent in defending the country. The leadership in the military, as well as the Bush Adminstration, insist that they do not want a resumption of the draft.
    My dad got drafted. 6 months after he joined the Corps in the late 1950's.

Credits
    Savings
    I really only knew of one Marine that was drafted while I was in. We had this pretty cool Msgt in battalion supply that was a Marine Captain in WWII.

We were sitting off Nam Aug '64 and the Battery Gunny was complain to us at formation that we all volunteered and to quit b1tching when this Msgt standing behind us corrected him, that he was drafted.

As I said, "I never saw any draftees", excepting him.

Anybody here drafted 1960-65 into the Marines ?

SF
    10thzodiac

This is one of the most ignorant and hateful posts I've ever seen on this forum. And who the hell are you to preach morality to anyone? The sheer hatred I can see in your post tells me not to take anything you write about morality seriously. Take out the beam in your own eye before you start preaching about the specks in the eyes of others, brother.

And what led to the actual dowfall of the Greek and Roman empires was that these empires overreached and crumbled under the weight of trying to support massive bureacracies.

10Z=====The Marines did not draft untill 1966 I beleave for the Vietnam war. I don't know about Korea or when they started for WW2. Any one know?

Thread Information