"You Guys have rights, be proud you're Queers."
    I once was scared, now I'm okay,
    Cause I'm a Fag in the QUEEN BERETS.

Put silver earclips on my nuts,
    I love the pain, now spank my butt.
    The way you walk is awfully cute.
    I sure would LOVE to pack your chute.

This Army stuff is awfully slick,
    Free meals and clothes, and lots of dicks.
    When I retire, I'll still get paid.
    I thank you Bill, from the Queen Berets.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Awwwcrap! Now we got Z10 singing-Come to think of it-you did kinda favor Monty(?)

10thzodiac- Robert the Bruce was a warrior, as was Julius Ceasar, Erwin Rommell, and Lewis Puller. These men weren't 'dick-smokers', they were leaders. So was Bobby Lee. And he wasn't queer either. So, what the heck IS your point about Alexander the Great. Was he a faggot who happened to be a conquerer...or a conquerer who happened to be a faggot?

I have read histories that describe some of the roughest, toughest, mean, nasty, fearless, gung-ho combat vets who were quietly, secretly gay after taps. I don't understand or condone it. Just stating what I've researched.

But...the attitude of today's gays openly flaunting their sexuallity, and thinking we all should embrace them with open arms, respect their rainbow flag, excuse the AIDS problem and spend money on that deplorable disease...just because they like to pack fudge! NOT!!! They need to go back into the closet. Deep into the closet. And keep their freakin mouths SHUT.

If they want to be in MY Marine Corps, they can volunteer as moving targets for the rifle ranges, and tank and arty ranges! Period!

SEMPER FI
    drumcorpssnare

Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    What ever happned to the men only rule? Can I not join any freakin group and not have to worry about gays, transexuals, metrosexuals, or any other person unlike myself? I am just asking if by law or any other rule known to man if there could be say a club for a group such as straight male jews who are black or how about straight male hispanic hindus. OR lets try this one. straight white male christians. Why is it that when people see a group that is exclusive we have to find a freakin way to infiltrate it, break it down, and destroy it.

I don't want to be a part of your gay commando brigade so stay out of my Corps already.
    Amen brother

+1,000,000

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HE'S JEALIOUS OF THE GREEN~BERET'S,HE COULDN'T WIPE THE FUDGE:OUTTA A GREEN~BERET'S~SKIVVIE'S!!!

I don't want to be a part of your gay commando brigade so stay out of my Corps already.
    They're already in and doing our country and Corps proud.

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    OK+++++++++Here it is++++++++Lots of shrinks say that 1 in 4 men have homesexual thoughts. This was from "Newsweek" a few years ago. Makes one wonder about that 1 in 4 men you "hang out with"
    Most likely it's the guys that are the biggest gaybashers.

Quote Originally Posted by eddief
    They're already in and doing our country and Corps proud.
    You mean prior to the don't ask don't tell policy they were actually breaking the law and now...well we need toi get back to thr prior to the don't ask don't tell so we can prosecute them for breaking the law.

You mean prior to the don't ask don't tell policy they were actually breaking the law and now...well we need toi get back to thr prior to the don't ask don't tell so we can prosecute them for breaking the law.
    Hell Yeah

Credits
    Savings

Question How many older brothers do you have and are you a righty

The preponderance of evidence is growing......

Boy's odds of being gay traced to womb
    Study looks anew at puzzling role of brothers' birth order

Sabin Russell, Chronicle Medical Writer
    Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A boy's chances of growing up gay increase with the number of older brothers he has, and the Canadian researcher who spotted the trend a decade ago now believes he is closer to explaining why: It all starts in the womb.

Brock University psychologist Anthony Bogaert first reported in 1996 the startling finding that a boy's probability of growing up gay increases by about one-third with each older brother in his family. It's a subtle phenomenon -- nearly all boys even in large families still grow up straight -- but subsequent research has affirmed that the "fraternal birth order effect" is real.

Since that discovery, researchers have been trying to figure out what might explain it. The most likely answer, they thought, had something to do with how younger brothers are raised -- perhaps having many older brothers drives the youngest to adopt a different sex role.

But in a study released Monday by the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Bogaert unearthed another surprise. The sexual orientation of younger brothers appears to be established before birth.

"These results provide evidence that a prenatal mechanism ... affects men's sexual orientation development,'' he wrote.

Bogaert came to his latest conclusion in a study involving the birth order and family history of 944 men -- about half identifying as straight and the other half gay or bisexual.

In one analysis, he examined the fraternal birth order effect in families in which unrelated older brothers were added to the mix through remarriage of divorced couples or through adoption. In short, if there was something about growing up with a lot of older brothers that raised the chances of a younger boy being gay, it did not show up in these blended families of stepbrothers, half-brothers and adoptees.

Bogaert also examined families in which biologically related brothers were raised separately by families after divorce. No matter where the boys were raised -- in small or large families -- the only factor that showed the elevated chance of growing up gay was having older biological brothers.

By ruling out child-raising factors and ruling in biological factors, Bogaert concluded that the results "support a prenatal origin to sexual orientation development in men.''

The finding is consistent with -- but does not prove -- a theory that some male homosexuality may be caused by exposure in the womb to maternal antibodies created in the mother's blood during previous delivery of male children.

Although the placenta provides a barrier between the blood of mother and fetus, during childbirth there is an "inevitable" mixing of maternal and newborn blood, wrote Michigan State University neuroscientist Marc Breedlove, in a commentary accompanying Bogaert's article.

The theory suggests that mothers during childbirth may develop antibodies to proteins made by their firstborn son's Y chromosome, and subsequent pregnancies may stir up those antibodies in an immune reaction that affects the development of a male fetus. "Whether this is really what is happening ... remains to be seen, but it is provocative hypothesis,'' said Breedlove.

So far, scientists have found no similar relationship between birth order and the probability that a girl will grow up to be lesbian. That could be because a female baby has the same double X chromosomes as her mother and is less likely to provoke an immune reaction during childbirth.

Breedlove stressed in an interview Monday that these biological "perturbations" possibly affecting male fetuses should not be confused with disease or a birth defect. They are simply biological effects that steer development. "It just means there is a variation,'' he said.

Breedlove said that he is surprised that Bogaert's original findings about the fraternal birth order effect are not more widely known, because the work is so interesting and has been replicated by other researchers. One reason may be that homosexuality occurs in about 4 to 5 percent of the population, so the increase noted among boys with several older brothers is a small effect involving a small percentage of all people.

Similarly surprising research has found that the fraternal birth order effect is limited to younger boys who are right-handed. In other words, if a younger boy has many older brothers but is left-handed, he does not have an elevated chance of being gay.

"We never dreamed of such an association,'' said Breedlove, a co-author of that study.

The right-handed exception to the fraternal birth order effect was particularly surprising because other research had previously uncovered another puzzler: Both men and women who are left-handed are slightly more likely to be gay.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/06/27/MNGPHJKU0V1.DTL&type=science

The dems hate the military. Clinton started the crap with the don't ask or tell. I say BULL to that. The Military is no place for Homosexuals. I sure would not have wanted to buck with one.
    Gary Jones
    U.S.M.C. 68-70

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What kind of a statement is that? "The Democrats hate the military." Really? Then it must also be true that the Republicans all oppose gay marraige. All Frenchmen must also hate Americans without exception, and everyone from China must also be a communist at heart.

Ridiculous generalizations get no one anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinSoFree
    Honestly, who the fu*k cares?! Should we also bring back the order relegating black Marines to segregated units? Or abolish women in the Corps? This is the way things are- society adapts to change much more slowly than the changes come. Why is the Marine Corps the model of equality, until it comes to sexual orientation, at which point we're 50 to 100 years behind the times? Would it have anything to do with a bunch of old brass that's scared to have their comfort zone infringed upon?

I could give a good god*amn which way you swing in the sack, as long as your muzzle doesn't swing across my grape in the field. A Marine is a Marine is a Marine. Period. Time to grow up.
    The reason we don't accept homosexuality compared to gender or race is because homosexuality is a behavior, race and gender are not. The two can almost not even be compared. Who said the Marine Corps is the model of equality, if that were true we'd let everyone in.

Once people realized that black = white in terms of people, is when we accepted them. Homosexuality will never = heterosexuality.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    My experience with homosexuals, (do not mistake those words as as my homosexual experience), is that they are a variety of folks within their grouping. In New Orleans there were many gay couples.

At our home bar we'd often go out visiting other bars. A bunch of us guys would just pick a random bar or go to one we heard about.

The odd thing is that the 'masculine' gay partners would go with us and the 'feminine' gay partners would stay back with the women folk.

In the guy group you really couldn't tell the difference. But yeah, the feminine ones really were the stereotypical flaming queens!

10th. You have way to much information/propaganda on this subject of gaydom.

Thread Information