San Francisco Bans JROTC
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

San Francisco Bans JROTC

San Francisco Bans JROTC

On Tuesday, in a 4-2 vote, the San Francisco Board of Education decided that JROTC isn't good for education (there are roughly 1600 students enrolled in the program today). I guess self-confidence, discipline and respect are not important for students in the city by the bay. They don't allow military recruiters on campus either. Let the trustees know your views. Their e-mail addresses are:

Norman Yee, president: yeen@sfusd.edu
    Sarah Lipson, vice president: slipson@sfusd.edu
    Eddie Y. Chin: echin@sfusd.edu
    Dan Kelly: dkelly@sfusd.edu
    Eric Mar: emar@sfusd.edu
    Mark Sanchez: msanchez@sfusd.edu
    Jill Wynns: jwynns@sfusd.edu murtha

No wonder they call it Baghdad By The Bay in the land of fruits and nuts!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    San Francisco Bans JROTC

On Tuesday, in a 4-2 vote, the San Francisco Board of Education decided that JROTC isn't good for education (there are roughly 1600 students enrolled in the program today). I guess self-confidence, discipline and respect are not important for students in the city by the bay. They don't allow military recruiters on campus either. Let the trustees know your views. Their e-mail addresses are:

Norman Yee, president: yeen@sfusd.edu
    Sarah Lipson, vice president: slipson@sfusd.edu
    Eddie Y. Chin: echin@sfusd.edu
    Dan Kelly: dkelly@sfusd.edu
    Eric Mar: emar@sfusd.edu
    Mark Sanchez: msanchez@sfusd.edu
    Jill Wynns: jwynns@sfusd.edu murtha

No wonder they call it Baghdad By The Bay in the land of fruits and nuts!

Jim

The Libs just keep moving forward to take this country apart piece by piece. We are losing the war at home and have been for more then 40 years. (That is not a good report for the times that that the conservatives spent in power.)

I would guess that the Board felt "empowered" (I hate that term) because their babe Pelosi became a big wig in the house. They have moved forward to dismantle a very important part of our education system, the knowledge that would grow the leadership of our furture military. The hate for the military in this country that has been tought in our colleges for years has reached fruition.

I know Bush doesn't have the gonads to do this, but ALL FEDERAL AID to that stinking hole of a city would cease as of yesterday.

Just wait until stick-woman pelosi starts her far, far, far, far left ****!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WHAT THE FUC,IS GOING ON?YOU GOT MEN SUCKING DICK,GETTING MARRIED TO THE SAME SEX;SO THEY CAN PUNCH EACH OTHER'S DOUGHNUT'S OUT!KILLING UNBORN BABIE'S.THAT'S LEGAL~BUT DECIENT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN WHO WANNA DO RIGHT,ARE VILLAFIED!THIS IS SOME VERY SICK ****,THE MOTHER-****ER'S SHOULD BE EXECUTED!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    "...the San Francisco Board of Education decided that JROTC isn't good for education."
    I think the S.F. Board of Education isn't good for education. When I went to school there there was JROTC. What a darn shame. I'm not sure this was a personal conviction vote; it sure seems like it was more of a political vote. How about the youngsters that wanted the JROTC program? Some group decided for them, some group knows what's best for them. This sux, big time.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    I know Bush doesn't have the gonads to do this, but ALL FEDERAL AID to that stinking hole of a city would cease as of yesterday.

SEMPER FI,

I couldn't agree more!!!!

This is sickening. I actually heard an excerpt of a speech some woman pushing that ban gave, wherein she stated that the JROTC does nothing but train young men/women to become "mindless killers/murders." Makes my blood boil. And this is straight from the land of the pro-jihadists like Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein, now running things up in WDC. Pelosi pushing Murtha? Thank God that got squashed. We're in for at least two more years of this non-sense and, by God's good graces, America will wake up and realize just what type of people they have put into office.

Well, can you blame the dick suckers? They aren't wanted in the military, so they ban the military from their schools so they can grow more of em!!!

I am with OLE SARG and rb1651, drop their federal money as of yesterday

Did you exspect any thing different from the limpwristed cumlickin queers?

The REMFs (and I do mean Rear End) in that city will scratch all our eyes out if we don't be nice.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They are just PO'd that "to the rear, march!" didn't mean what thay thought it did.

Credits
    Savings
    Now wait just one minute, Gents. Enough of this bad mouthing the "City by the Bay", the city that is famous for its Italian dry salami's and a monument that is suppose to represent the nozzle of a fireman's hose (Coit Tower). Then, of coarse, there is the Ferry Building, which at one time, supposedly, had the head of the famous California bandit Juaquin Murrieta on display in a jar for all to see. What did you folks expect? LOL.
    Long gone is a favorite hang out for maritimers of all kinds (including Marines) at the Silver Dollar, right off the Embarcadero and Mission Street, and who could forget those wonderful gang wars during WWII, between the Chinese Benevolent Society's and the segments of the Japanese community.
    Darn, I got off the subject matter...didn't I. What I am trying to say is that , believe it or not, not everybody in San Francisco or from San Francisco agrees with the politics of the region. I'll be the first to admit that the way things are going in San Francisco, right now, is enough to make a person just shake his or her head, swear profusely or ......just read the responses to this topic and laugh like all get out. Good stuff. Thanks for the laugh. Too bad that it had to come at the expense of the JROTC program.
    Adios from South Florida.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There is good reason that I live in sunny FL. and not fruity CA. We may be in the land of the living dead but, you don't have to keep your back to the wall to walk down the street!

Credits
    Savings
    D W George,
    We may be in the land of the living dead but, you don't have to keep your back to the wall to walk down the street!
    Ever hear of Wilton Manors or Key West? LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I stand corrected-but we don't legislate based on it-The Keys are the Conch Republic and their own world; Wilton Manors I've not heard of, and I'm betting I don't want to.

Thread Information