San Francisco Bans JROTC - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    May not be classy, but it's fun and easy!

It would be tremendous if a large group of Marines from the Bay area, who aren't on active duty, got together and formed a plan. And that plan would be to give the members of the area JROTC the training they wish to have.
    Who better than U.S. Marines to teach our youth the fine qualities of honor, courage, pride, discipline, and military bearing. Sure, these Marines probably wouldn't recieve one cent for their efforts, but, hey they would do it for it's own sake.
    If I lived out there, I'd get involved. Well Marines? What do you say?

SEMPER FI
    drumcorpssnare

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    IF YOU WANNY BLOW~STICK~PUSS!!!THAT'S FINE AND DANDY,I DON'T CONDONE;THE TWISTED CHIT.I WILL NOT SHARE A FIGHTING HOLE,WITH A QUEER~OF MY OWN FREE ~CHOICE!!!'NUFF~SAID~SEMPER~NO~NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    IF YOU WANNY BLOW~STICK~PUSS!!!THAT'S FINE AND DANDY,I DON'T CONDONE;THE TWISTED CHIT.I WILL NOT SHARE A FIGHTING HOLE,WITH A QUEER~OF MY OWN FREE ~CHOICE!!!'NUFF~SAID~SEMPER~NO~NO!!!
    You probably did and didn't even know it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eddief
    You probably did and didn't even know it.
    Exactly! Let them keep it to themselves and no one cares. If we want Jannisarries, we will form the gay corps and let them prove their stuff. Why is it so important to come out of the closet? There is a political agenda here that the gays don't want to admit, yet. Live your life, keep your sexual preference to yourself, no problem. This entire thread has become boring (no pun intended). HAPPY THANKSGIVING one and all!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    :d Say~eddie~(boy) I've Got A Rubber Older Than You(boot)!!!:d

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I find their decision to be absolutely ridiculous- JROTC set me up for EVERYTHING I've done since. The Corps, OCS, Colleges, internships, jobs, my work ethic, my personal life- it all started there.

However, I think as Marines, many of you are selling yourselves short by engaging in inflammatory rhetoric. Marines don't talk sh*t, they just get the job done. I would suggest putting the personal dislike for personal lifestyle choices aside and focusing on the mission- convincing the San Francisco BoE that they've made the wrong decision, and getting the programs reinstated. None of that will get accomplished if the effort comes off as a poorly informed, overly emotional group of people that they can just write off as undereducated bullet sponges- which we are not. The road to success here relies on a well worded, well presented, dispassionate defense of these programs, a reality check for these obviously uninformed individuals on what these programs actually promote and the successes they've enabled, and a cost-benefit case for maintaining them in the schools.

Leave the Army to talk sh*t, we're Marines, we just get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    :d Say~eddie~(boy) I've Got A Rubber Older Than You(boot)!!!:d

Oh no! You called me a boot! How will I ever live down the humiliation!

I do hope you're smart enough not to use that condom. It's no good anymore.

And if it's a used one you're just plain nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    Exactly! Let them keep it to themselves and no one cares. If we want Jannisarries, we will form the gay corps and let them prove their stuff. Why is it so important to come out of the closet? There is a political agenda here that the gays don't want to admit, yet. Live your life, keep your sexual preference to yourself, no problem. This entire thread has become boring (no pun intended). HAPPY THANKSGIVING one and all!!!
    You should follow your own advice as well and not talk to your buddies about the beached whale you boned this past weekend.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

May not be classy, but it's fun and easy!
    I thought the same way you did when I was young and dumb. Luckily I grew up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh but they DO allow gay clubs and all that ****...**** the liberal *******s

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eddief
    I thought the same way you did when I was young and dumb. Luckily I grew up.
    Perhaps ,if you live long enough to actually "grow up", you will develop a sense of humor as well. The problem with all of these "oppressed groups" is they take every thing too seriously. The ones you need to worry about aren't the ones joking about it, it's the ones quietly lurking in the dark waiting for a victim. And, since you don't know me or what I talk about doing over the weekend I resent the implication. If you have not seen the excesses of homosexual behavior in public then you aren't paying attention or are too busy to notice!

Perhaps ,if you live long enough to actually "grow up", you will develop a sense of humor as well. The problem with all of these "oppressed groups" is they take every thing too seriously. The ones you need to worry about aren't the ones joking about it, it's the ones quietly lurking in the dark waiting for a victim. And, since you don't know me or what I talk about doing over the weekend I resent the implication. If you have not seen the excesses of homosexual behavior in public then you aren't paying attention or are too busy to notice!
    The gay jokes on this thread weren't funny but just plain mean and hateful. I suggest you watch Carlos Mencia to get the idea of what a funny gay joke is.

And I never implicated you for anything but having no class on this thread.

This should not have surprised anyone.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    THANK~YOU~THANK~YOU~ VERY MUCH,BEING (STRAIGHT & NASTY)IS RIGHT~ON THE$$$$$$!!!OH,THAT RUBBER WILL STILL WORK;I WRAPPED GREEN~DUCT~TAPE AROUND IT, IT'S THE ORIGINAL~ROUGH~RIDER! (LMAO)

Thread Information