Advice and Warning - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KMichael, good for you lady, PI kicks butt and you know it. Those of us that have been to Bootcamp try to tell the Poolees that it mostly mental.

I was just down at PI in June, we were checking out the 4th for my one daughter....those ladies that seemed to be in 3rd phase were squared away for sure.

You now have a life long membership in one of the most exclusive clubs in the world, the United States Marine Corps, s/f.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Hollywood vs the Real Marine thing will never go away, you hollywoods just have to get over it. Gosh.... Hollywood......Air Wing.... How bad can things get? ;]

good job.Marine!!!!!

crap Woody, I got drawn into this and was wondering why I had not seen that Bob guy....jeez, Im outta here. I didnt ck the date..oh well, only a few key strokes, lol

Quote Originally Posted by bgsuwoody
    I think you missed the joke Kitty, its one of the PI v. SD things lol. However, why are you answering threads from 2006...just wondering?
    because i read it.. thought it was a legitimate question.. and thought i'd help someone.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It' fun to be lost in space.... thats my house;]

When You don't nothing yet....You can't give a correct answer....

That's why You poolee's are here to LEARN

Ellie

Last edited by thedrifter; 07-29-07 at 11:30 AM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    to all male poolees,do not eyeball the windows at the WM,s barracks,if you pull guard duty there.you thank your DI,s a mean sob,you an,t seen nothing yet,WM DI.s are the worst!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    PI,Hollywood, same color green.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCVet1992
    PI....Everybody knows that the best Marines are made in Hollywood....LOL Get Some Marine... For those who go to sick call, ya better learn to suck it up, this aint the Coast Guard!

negative, I see so many more nasty boots from MCRD SD than PI.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Jim
    PI,Hollywood, same color green.
    Too true Sgt. Too bad they don't get it.

Im from Mississippi. So I went Parris Island. Either one would have been fine for me. Cause your gonna get trained, dont worry about that. I have since spent my entire first enlist on the west....as in Cali and Hawaii west. The only time I go east is the Middle East lol. Although on this deployment we did stop in Mississippi on our way to Iraq to pick up some SeaBees. As you figure that kinda hurt, lol. I would have chose the island anyway, just cause its known by most as where Marines go to bootcamp, mostly made famous by "Full Metal Jacket." But hey, dosent matter. Either way we are all Marines. And thats all that really matters.
    Semper Fi

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TooTall8689 View Post
    Im from Mississippi. So I went Parris Island. Either one would have been fine for me. Cause your gonna get trained, dont worry about that. I have since spent my entire first enlist on the west....as in Cali and Hawaii west. The only time I go east is the Middle East lol. Although on this deployment we did stop in Mississippi on our way to Iraq to pick up some SeaBees. As you figure that kinda hurt, lol. I would have chose the island anyway, just cause its known by most as where Marines go to bootcamp, mostly made famous by "Full Metal Jacket." But hey, dosent matter. Either way we are all Marines. And thats all that really matters.
    Semper Fi
    P.I. was made famous by the blood and guts of Marines past not some movie....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Parris Island, June, July, August, 1977 120 Degrees in the SHADE!!!
    Gotta Love It.
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by SgtHopperUSMC View Post
    P.I. was made famous by the blood and guts of Marines past not some movie....
    Why do some people take this **** so seriously, damn. Sorry, just seemed to be the way myself, and most people I know, new about Parris Island. Didnt mean to **** anyone off. Don't know what the **** I was thinking. Now they are gonna shave my head and send me to Iraq....too bad I gotta leave first. --All smiles gents.

hiiiiii

your advice and warning is good

Thread Information