Finally a Marine
Create Post

Smile Finally a Marine

YAY! I'm finally one of the few and the proud! The feeling is amazing and indescribable. For all who are in the DEP or otherwise waiting to go in, good luck. You find out who you truley are at boot camp and you find out what being a Marine is all about. Nothing at MCRD is impossible but it sure as hell aint easy. lol. Work hard, stay motivated, listen close and do what you are told. That is all you need to do.
    To all of you who prayed and wrote to me thank you so much! If i did not write you back i am so sorry. I was squad leader for all 3 phases and i got really busy during grass week and it never quite lessed up. But do know that i appreciated all the motivation and support. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
    Semper Fi
    PFC McLaughlin

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Katherine! I was worried about you, what took you so long to check in here? Welcome back home lets hear the stories lol. I will get your membership status upgraded to Marine for you. Enjoy your leave Marine.

Semper Fi

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You go K8!

Welcome to THE elite group! Nobody can EVER take it away from you - welcome back and congratulations!

C'mon all you male poolees - the female poolees that ARE earning the Title is starting to outnumber (some of) you whining cusses! Show 'em WMs - WE ARE THE FEWER THE PROUDER!

Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    And yet another one to congratulate!!! Welcome home K8. Job well done!

Welcome Back and congrats, another fine WM in the ranks.

Congrats McLaughlin, it was definitly an unforgettable experience and i remember watching you do the O-course on our field meet, thoughout boot camp i noticed how hard you worked to do all your stuff and then help others and being squad leader for our platoon wasn't easy but you did an awesome job at it and you earned being Molly Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations! Marine

Semper Fi!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey, girlie! Congratulations! Feels good to be home, doesn't it? Was grad day cold or was it cold? lol.

K8 Mac, congratulations on earning the title of MARINE. You have earned it and we are all very proud of your accomplishments. Good luck and enjoy your tour in the Corps...

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations, Kait. I am so sorry I didn't get to writing you. I had a stack of postcards waiting...sigh. Enough about me.

I knew you could do it. And squad leader all three phases! That is awesome, I am sure. You are going to provide an excellent example for the poolees here.

Enjoy your leave. It sounds like you earned it.

Thread Information