Ever get the feeling women are - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Bones is starting to rub off on me, after a short research I have found the answer to all this maddness!! Brain damage from a pick-up crash!!!! UH HUH!!!

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    I took time out to think this over . I guess it helped a little , but then again I am a Marine . JChristin and myself get along just fine . It's the other few that have the problem . The outsiders that feel they have to get into the middle of things to keep things going . They want to add a little fuel to the fire . As you all know , I'm not one to back down . I also must say , neither is JChristin , and I love her for that . She is a Marine , through and through , from the top of her head to the tip of her toes . I'm just like her only a male version .
    I don't know why you guys don't let us have our fun , you don't hear her complaining . Some of you guys think I'm trying to beat her up or something . When you hear her say I don't bother her , and she's the only one who is not offended .
    If we were still in and stationed together , we'd find each other and talk sh it every chance we could . We are Marines , and for some reason , some of you are not taking it in it's intended meaning .
    So , now , do you feel like I'm trying to beat on her .
    I'll beat ya she don't .

Credits
    Savings
    :o
    Just kidding i just have to keep trying to ruffle your feathers I just can't muss them up, you got ice water in your veins!!!

Wanna see something cool catch a chicken turn it upside down and blow on its butt!!

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by Earle Comstock
    I am a Marine . JChristin and myself get along just fine . It's the other few that have the problem . As you all know , I'm not one to back down . I also must say , neither is JChristin , and I love her for that . She is a Marine , through and through , from the top of her head to the tip of her toes . I'm just like her only a male version.

I don't know why you guys don't let us have our fun , you don't hear her complaining . Some of you guys think I'm trying to beat her up or something . When you hear her say I don't bother her , and she's the only one who is not offended .

If we were still in and stationed together , we'd find each other and talk sh it every chance we could . We are Marines , and for some reason , some of you are not taking it in it's intended meaning .
    So , now , do you feel like I'm trying to beat on her .
    I'll beat ya she don't .

Earle, you are one fine Marine. No one needs to watch your back! And you are right, if we were stationed somewhere together we would seek each other out and talk the sh it. No one can beat up on this Marine. Well, perhaps a few, but I haven't a clue who they may be. I hold my own. And I must pocket the pride for a brief moment and admit, You hold your own very well. That's what I like about you.

When I entered the corps, and coming from a modeling background I was subject to a lot of "testing" by male Marines - and a few WM's too. I quickly learned how to "hold" my own very well. As a result, while I was active, I earned the respect of a few Marines who really mattered to me.

I am a Marine and will be one when I entered those golden gates and begin guard duty above. Sure hope I get to go north for permanent guard duty. If not, you all will have to put up with me and Earle down south! OOOOOH RAHHHHHHH

Semper Fi
    The Battle is On
    This is my rifle and this is....

JChristin

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Thank you JChristin
    For a minute there I thought First Sgt Mike was gonna have me thrown in the Brig . But , then he'd have to let me out when a real war breaks out . I'm one of those Marines that are an asset to you when I'm in the field , but you wanna hide me in garrison .

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Leroy , now thats a funny site , I got this mental picture going on . I'll probably go to bed tonight dreaming about chickens , then wake up in the morning with a craving for KFC.

Does all that rain in the northwest affect the brain? LMAO

The two of you are cute! Are you going to hug and make up? LOL

What the heck was the original topic of this post??? Anyone remember? LOL

Credits
    Savings
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by greensideout
    Does all that rain in the northwest affect the brain? LMAO

The two of you are cute! Are you going to hug and make up? LOL

LOL
    [/QUOTE

greensideout:

HAVE YOU"VE GONE MAD Marine? TOO MUCH SUNSHINE OR SOMETHING? REPORT TO SICK BAY!

Hug and Makeup? eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's sick!

We're Marine's, we're not here to have brains, remember!

Semper Fi
    JChristin

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Did he say make up or make out ?

Credits
    Savings
    Hey Earle, I know where your coming from Man, two stripes on the shoulder two hashes onthe sleeve the math says sh!tbird huh. but what obout all those MM's and comendations go to the field get nco of the quarter go on libbo get njp. no dual purpose here!

Credits
    Savings
    Hey Earle,

I thought he said, make up. Now I don't know about you, but I don't want to see you wearing any make up. I think you're just fine the way you are. May be Leroy has the desire to wear some makeup. Bet he knows how to use it too! But then again, it could be a fragment of my brain injury. Doubt it.

Semper fi
    JChristin

I've had the chance to feel women before....

...they feel pretty good to me!

Wait a minute...what's this thread about?

Answer!

IT'S a JOKE THREAD!

Credits
    Savings

Re: I've had the chance to feel women before....

Originally posted by wrbones
    ...they feel pretty good to me!

Wait a minute...what's this thread about?

Now be nice Marine, otherwise, you'll have to take Earle out on a date! Or move to Bismark ND and do Sunday School Teaching and help little old ladies wash their pots and pans on a daily basis.

semper fi
    jchristin

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    I've noticed on this site a few Marines with a bunch of hashmarks and no stripes . Those , to me are the real Marines . You know how that goes , when I was a Lance , I went to the field as a gunner , when we went back to mainside I was a-gunner . Because of rank , my a-gunner in the field was a Cpl . But he outranks me in garrison , how does that work ?
    Yea JChristin I think your wrong again . I think I look pretty good in make-up . I just hate those damn high heels .
    Oh yea , what was this post about . Right now I don't care , I'm having fun .

Thread Information