John Kerry Supports The Troops As Special-Education Cases - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Like Ron White said "You can't fix stupid"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I just hung up the phone with my oldest daughter. She is not amused with Comrade Kerry's "botched joke" either. It should be noted that she has volunteered for a deployment to Iraq next year as an Air Force Reservist (the soonest she was eligible). I guess her three years of college (and counting) isn't worth sh*t.

John Forbes Kerry - Still An Asshat
    Posted By Blackfive

Okay, all of you Vets and active/reserve/guard folks can stop emailing me now. I've got the emails. Basically, most of you have said "@#$% that guy." I've got 120+ emails about this jacka$$ before 0800...

I've posted many times before that I have never been interested in investigating what he claimed he did during the Viet Nam War (I know many of you disagree with that). I still hold that it's what he did afterwards that makes him unfit for public office. His lies, protests, lack of support while in office, and his treatment of our troops while a Senator (yes, the story of how he treats the air crews is true) are certainly enough evidence that he is a huge, huge, tool...and, certainly, unworthy of your support.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Veterans Day came a week early in 2004 when former and present military kept him from being President of the United States. Instead of being the POUS, he's just a POS.

And, now (as if we needed it), we have more evidence of how much disregard he has for the military.

Many of you have sent the link to Michelle Malkin and Hot Air where you can hear for yourself what he says. Both have a ton of links and some excellent reader responses.

During a campaign stop to support the Democrat gubernatorial candidate for California, Phil Angelides, John Kerry spoke about Education...and Iraq:

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Thanks to Joanie for sending the audio clip. I'll provide it below - I know my hosting charges are going to go through the roof for distributing this, but this is worth it - download, email, distribute - make sure everyone that you know hears this *cough* "patriot":

Download john_asshat_kerry.mp3

Update: If you want to turn a negative into a positive, please see the post below about supporting our wounded troops. Let's show them that the only one who thinks the way John Kerry does is John Forbes Kerry.

John Kerry got D's in college:

...The transcript shows that Kerry's freshman-year average was 71. He scored a 61 in geology, a 63 and 68 in two history classes, and a 69 in political science. His top score was a 79, in another political science course. Another of his strongest efforts, a 77, came in French class. Under Yale's grading system in effect at the time, grades between 90 and 100 equaled an A, 80-89 a B, 70-79 a C, 60 to 69 a D, and anything below that was a failing grade. In addition to Kerry's four D's in his freshman year, he received one D in his sophomore year. He did not fail any courses...

The Junior Senator from Massachusetts released this statement:

...If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they’re crazy. This is the classic G.O.P. playbook. I’m sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.

I’m not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox’s Parkinson’s disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have.

The people who owe our troops an apology are George W. Bush and Dick Cheney who misled America into war and have given us a Katrina foreign policy that has betrayed our ideals, killed and maimed our soldiers, and widened the terrorist threat instead of defeating it. These Republicans are afraid to debate veterans who live and breathe the concerns of our troops, not the empty slogans of an Administration that sent our brave troops to war without body armor.

Bottom line, these Republicans want to debate straw men because they’re afraid to debate real men. And this time it won’t work because we’re going to stay in their face with the truth and deny them even a sliver of light for their distortions. No Democrat will be bullied by an administration that has a cut and run policy in Afghanistan and a stand still and lose strategy in Iraq.

Wow. Holy crap, he's freakin' lost it.

Yes, Senator, all of the Republicans (and Dems and Independents) who visit this site and wear the uniform pretty much think you're an Asshat. And, por ejemplo, here's why we think you would castigate an entire group of servicemen and women:

I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command....

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

Still an Asshat.

Ellie

Go to kerry.senate.gov Send an email and demand an apology!

Do you supposed he's really a Republican and doing this stupid stuff to sabotage the Democrats?
    Nahhhh. He's just stupid.
    Don't forget, "I voted against it before I voted for it."
    The Republicans ain't real smart but with guys like Kerry on the other side they look like geniuses.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Another Kerry Fumble!

He made the statement so he could follow it up to criticize the administration. But he goofed it all up. "Never miss a chance to put your foot in your mouth!"

Obama?

Credits
    Savings
    American youngsters when they join the military are idealistic patriots and deserve to be treated as such. Not to be made fools of or misused in wars of folly, by either a Senator or President. I think the Senator and President both need to apologize for the wrongs they both have visited upon Americas finest and show respect for the fallen and maimed by not using our military shamelessly as a political football.

SF
    10th

Stuck in Iraq? STUCK IN IRAQ?!?!?!?!? I'd rather be around my brother Devildogs all the time instead of being in school and around a bunch of snot-nosed asshats that aren't worth protecting!!

Azzhole Kerry is a used up Anti-War Hippie of the Vietnam era,he is acting like our military was drafted and the people in Iraq could not get their college deferrments.What a Smacked azz.Just because some of our Sen.and political candidates have a military backround does not mean they are going to be pro America or pro military.Kerry is in the same league as Jane Fonda,Murtha and all of the rest of anti-American far left.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member

Now who wants to go hunting?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This Is An October Surprise From Hanoi John Hanoi Kerry, but Im sure tomorrow we will read or hear him say I didnt say that or I meant something else.

Thanks John you traitor scum we have not forgotten you!

I'll go hunting with you MS.Vice President'e, but I want you in front of me and you carrying a toy gun you non hunten lying crook.Hey Ms. Vice President'e, was some of that $ 90 million you made last tax yr profits from haliburton,you know the one that got caught jacking up prices for services rendered in Iraq, but you still alloowed to stay in Iraq only to be caught stealing again.Boy you good ole washington boys sure stick together dont you, eeerrrr ooopppssss should I say; you good ole oil boys ?? I'd like to see how bush handles things without you telling him what to do. Thats right people,I hate em both so "READ EM AND WEAP!"

Last edited by yellowwing; 10-31-06 at 09:19 PM.

The VP took advantage of five deferments and never entered the military as I understand it. With this being the case, isn't it outstanding that his son chose to join the Marine Corps!

Has anyone heard an update on his enlistment? He should be in boot by now and I am wondering how he will be handled, what MOS, what duty station, OCS?, etc.

Mom and dad took him on a retreat to Washington state in a remote area that I have visited. It's nice there! I wonder if they were trying to get into the mind of a young man that would join the Marines when his daddy is the VP? Well, his daddy has no idea of military service let alone understanding the call to become a United States Marine! I hope that he earns the title and gives mom and dad a different look at those that serve our country. No, he won't be in a chair in DC like daddy but instead he will be on the front line defending the furture of America. Something that daddy was never willing to do.

I wish this young man well and hope to call him a brother, a Marine.

As for Kerry, WHAT A JERK!!!

Wow I didnt know cheney had a son. I knew he had a bull dyke daughter and that there proud of her for wearing snap on tools. Maybe she's the way she is is because her fearless dad was a coward to join the military and she thought somebody needs to be the man of the house. The phrase CUT AND RUN was BUSH and Cheneys motto; it seemed to work keeping them outta Nam.

Thread Information