Steriod Use
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steriod Use

Steriod Use

Somebody asked me a question if people in the military use steriods. I didnt know the answer. I have seen plenty of jacked Marines. Out of experience have you seen Marines using steriods ??

Na no steroids. They're just pog's with plenty of time for the gym.

Seriously though what kind of responses are you looking to get here. I've never seen it but if I had why would I spill my guts in the poolee hall.

Well I wasnt to sure thast why its a question because I dont know. Sorry if I got you all riled up ha.

Come on how could I get riled up? I'm on leave brotha. Just chillax'n.

Maybe I misunderstood YOUR question (i know you said 'somebody' asked you, but let's be honest, it's your question). Did you mean to ask if the Marine Corps sanctioned the use of steroids? Because they do not. Zero tolerance for any drug use. Your talking court marshal and then a discharge.

If that wasn't your question, then just think about what you're asking. It's like 'hey, have you ever seen a Marine break the law? If so, tell me about it'

It's just not the place for that Poskew.

It came up at the gym when I was working out. Honestly this is the last time Im going to bring it up in this fashion cause I dont want to argue, but your saying this isnt the place because asking if Marines did something illegal on a Marine site isnt the place. But im sure discussions like this happen all the time on sports sites like baseball sites when its illegal for them as well.. so how is this a question that isnt in the correct place for asking? Im not interogating your or nor am I asking for personal information on the persons name or time of when he/she took them or what kind it was. Just when asked the question, I wanted to know also. Dont mean to stir things up bud. But I hope your enjoying your leave you deserve it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Poskew - you must be retarded son - Marines don't NEED to take steroids. Your voice probably just cracked a few months back - when your nuts drop and the testosterone REALLY kicks in added with some good ole Marine Corps training, you'll beef up like John Cena. Then all the women will love you too!

Marines on steroids - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - that's just too funny!

Negative, the Marine Corps takes a zero tolerance policy on steroids just like illegal drugs. If you test positive, you get the boot.

Whoa Marine84 whats with the insults its just a question. I dont think the question is out of line. People who lift alot of weights may get suckered into steriods. Im not out insulting anybody so I dont understand why you are insulting me. Its just like asking if Marines have ever been caught using drugs. Just a simple question. Dont appreciate the insults.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Poskew-
    Out of experience have you seen Marines using steriods ?

I do believe that your question has been answered, albeit in a very brief manner.

1. Zero tolerance for any drug use. Your talking court marshal and then a discharge.
    2. Negative, the Marine Corps takes a zero tolerance policy on steroids just like illegal drugs. If you test positive, you get the boot.

If you happen to look through some if the Iraq photo archives online there will be pictures of Marines making do with homemade weights and gyms.
    By the way, what kind of answer were you looking for?

Gary

Poskew,

If Marines have been caught using steroids you would never hear about it and neither would anyone else in the Corps since it just isn't announced any more than a drug conviction is announced. If they get the boot for it then they just disappear and maybe their buddies know about it but no one puts it in the local paper like they might in the civilian world...

Haven't you ever noticed that you NEVER hear of military court convictions unless it is a really big media case. The military keeps it to themselves and doesn't publish that kind of crap.

As to Marine84's response to you... She has the right to speak her mind in here and often does. She EARNED the title, you haven't. By the way I happen to agree that logically the question is a dumb one, albeit a good one...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    As I said in my PM Poskew - no insult to you personally son. I know you think you're a "man" at this point but....................you'll see what I'm talking about in a few years.

Til then.............keep pumpin' it up!

Sounds good

Poskew, I don't appreciate the attitude you have on this post. You were told the question was inappropriate for this forum, and that should have been the end of it. The decision as to what is appropriate or not is not yours to make, and that is the end of the story.

For what its worth, I know many Marines that were larger than just about anyone in any gym. They got that way through proper diet and exercise. That and the right genetics really is all it takes.

If its over then its over sir. I have nothing more to say on the subject. I got the point.

Id also like to apologize if I came off wrong with the attitude been a rough couple days.. emotions very high at the moment.

Thread Information