Accused of killing deputy, suspect shot 68 times
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Accused of killing deputy, suspect shot 68 times

MIAMI - A fugitive gunman accused of killing a Florida sheriff’s deputy was shot 68 times by SWAT team officers who found him hiding in the woods, according to autopsy results.
    Police fired 110 shots at Angilo Freeland, 27, the target of a massive manhunt in central Florida following the shooting death of Polk County Sheriff’s Deputy Matt Williams Thursday.
    “That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.

Judd said Williams was “executed” after Freeland was pulled over in a routine traffic stop on Thursday. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.
    Williams, 39, was shot eight times—one bullet fired at close range behind the deputy’s right ear and another in his right temple, according to autopsy results released on Saturday by the sheriff’s office.
    Sheriff’s officials said SWAT team members found Freeland on Friday hiding under a fallen oak tree in a wooded area near where the deputies were shot, and began firing when they saw a gun in his hand.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Too bad, so sad. You f*uck with the bull . . .etc.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Some one missed 42 times-seems like range time to me!! Thankfully his actions saved the taxpayers of Florida a lot of money wasted on a trial and endless appeals. Too bad a cop and his dog had to die before this waste of skin was eliminated.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    “That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more”
    No doubt!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I live one county over from where this happened but I'm considering moving just to vote for the Sheriff there. He has an excellent attitude

Reminds me of that scene from Bad Boys II where the shot Swat officers shot the Russian. They probably unloaded about 90 bullets into him.

DW there were alot of cops from bradenton out on that thing. I live in Sarasota now. I let out a big cheer when I heard that punk MOFO was dead.

Cantrell

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    YOU KILL A POLICE OFFICER,IN THE USA;YOU WILL BE HUNTED DOWN! THEN ,GET A CASE OF DEADLY; LEAD POISONING. SO BE IT.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 8th&I Marine
    DW there were alot of cops from bradenton out on that thing. I live in Sarasota now. I let out a big cheer when I heard that punk MOFO was dead.

Cantrell
    As they say in OZ-he was not only dead, he was certifyably, verifyably and undeniably DEAD! They still missed 42 times at point blank range-what a waste of ammo(ex-soldiers).I'm suprised a couple of cops weren't hit in the melee. I see now that his family wants an investigation, i.e. "how can we get some money out of this?"

Polk County Sheriff's-GOOD JOB- WELL DONE!

Thread Information