Fallen Heros - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fallen Heros

Scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    ladderwell,
    It is easy to talk about ms kerry's Silver Star and his Purple Hearts - I could have had some Purple Hearts for all the elephant grass cuts I got but I chose not to unlike pseudo-hero kerry. I understand ms kerry went through a box of bandades for his "wounds". When you can write your own citations for awards it makes it easy to get them - by the way, I believe ms kerry is on his third re-write of his Silver Star citation - DOES THAT TELL YOU ANY ****ING THING ABOUT THIS SCUMBAG ??????????????????????????? Why hasn't this piece of **** kerry fully disclosed his military record???? Kinda tells you the ****head has something to hid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE ethics, loyality, patriotism, courage, backbone, gonads, etc!!!!!!!
    Another thing, I wouldn't call shooting a VC in the back "Baptized by the same fire"!!!!!!!! fatass murtha and kerry are both a disgrace to the uniforms they once wore!!

SEMPER FI,
    Ole Sarge,

I respectfully disagree with you on this point. However, please note that the energy people put into cursing Kerry and Murtha distract us from the real issue: Why are we in Iraq? And why does digging a deeper hole ("stay the course.") seem like a bright idea?

You're old enough to have grandkids. Do you want to see them needlesssly put into someone's meat grinder? I don't want mine there, not without fighting as I've been taught to fight. I hope your on the same side with me when it comes to voting for "staying the course" or a "New Direction." It's important, and can only begin the damage control.
    Respectfully,

Ladderwell
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by Ladderwell
    Ole Sarge,

p.s. If you had as much salad on your chest as Kerry and Murtha, people would take your comments about them with more seriousness.

I am just sitting on the side reading for a change but I am really surprised that you made a comment like that to a brother Marine that served in nam!
    Anyway, I am a "people" here and I take the meaning of his comments as I choose. So ladderwell, don't speak for the "people" carte blanche.

ladderwell- Let's take a look again, at the Constitution's Preamble.....

"in order to form a more perfect union" You say, "The country has never been this divided." Did you forget the Civil War? Or the unrest during Vietnam? Your statement clearly points to the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about!

"establish justice" Nothing has really changed for America's law abiding citizens. The 'bad guys' are a little more uneasy. As for the Geneva Conventions...no country has EVER followed these rules COMPLETELY, since their inception. Americans being prisoners of our enemies? Our enemies have CONSISTENTLY accorded us poor treatment, torture, and murder. So, nothing new here. Again ladderwell, you don't know what you are talking about!

"establish domestic tranquility" If the media shared the thoughts and opinions of our servicemen and women, instead of the leftist liberal lies from the likes of CNN etc., they would know that America's troops WANT to be doing the job, they want to CONTINUE the job; they want to FINISH the job!

"provide for the common defense" Simply put...America has probably NEVER been safer than it is now, from foriegn enemies. So, explain to us how we are more vulnerable NOW, than in say, 1990.

"promote the general welfare" Thanks to the Republicans, the economy has recovered from the wasteful 'tax and spend' of the Clinton era. The lazy, worthless people who became dependant on the liberal 'handouts' of the Democrats...these people need to GET A JOB!!!!!
    And as for America being hated by foreign countries...unless we are handing out free food and money, or defending them (FRANCE) from tyranny,
    they have hated us for more than a century. Nothing new. AGAIN, YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!

That is all.

I tried to PM ms ladderwell with my comments about his sideways snipe at me. The pseudo-intellect does not take PM's.

He apparently stays in his turtle shell, and spews all HIS LEFTIST BS but cannot take the repercussions from his rants.

With his fake heros murtha and kerry, it is no wonder he has diarrhea of the mouth!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Thread Information