Fallen Heros - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fallen Heros

"****ed in the helmet"

Quote Originally Posted by artymarine
    03dad, It doesn't start my day with a laugh. I pretty much know exactly what kind of Marine this guy was. Some young hardcharger probably ****ed in his helmet.

Still lean, Still mean, all Marine
    artymarine,
    When I hit PI, the drill instructors did not have me or anyone else ship their brains back home with the rest of our civilian gear. They expected us to use them.
    As far as being a hardcharger, I was, and still am a "for God and Country" patriot. I have fought the enemies of that all of my life. I believe I still do, and do not and cannot walk away from defending my country from those who would ruin us, which is where we are being driven by our poor leaders.
    Respectfully,
    Ladderwell
    SF

Kerry & Murtha

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    The party of John Mecca Murtha and John Hanoi Kerry dont even know what American soldiers look like! All they want to do is rant about Bush and the current administration like you do! And Im sure that Murtha awarded himself his own medals just like Kerry did! Show me a plan instead of a endless rant, you do know what a plan is dont you, its kinda like a solution!

I know they changed it on the site because they got too many emails asking them what kinda of idiots work there! But Little Green Footballs has the photo of what the Democrats thought was an American soldiers!

Talk about incompetence just look to the left and find the Democratic Party!
    jnielson,

Criticize Kerry and Murtha? tsk tsk.

How much blood did the Barabbas gang shed? (Bush, Cheney & Rumsfield). Between Murtha & Kerry they have at least 1 Silver Star, 2 Bronze Stars (w/Combat V), and 4 or 5 Purple Hearts.

Small-minded jealous people who attack them are like vandals ruining the good in a society. I do not side with the vandals.

They have earned the right to have a thoughtful opinion, and the integrity to change their minds when new data comes available. They have in interest in protecting this country and its troops, not waste them with moronic folly that swears to "stay the course. (to Armageddon?)"

Respectfully,
    Ladderwell
    Sf

Quote Originally Posted by Ladderwell
    GSO,

Sometimes we have to choose the lesser of two evils. Be it Clinton or anyone else, as long as it isn't Republican, our country can begin the beginning of the needed turnaround.
    Respectfully,
    Ladderwell
    Sf

Quote, "Sometimes we have to choose the lesser of two evils".

You present your candidate as a choice of "evil".

"Bill's wife" would be just exactly that!

Well done!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Would this be Bill's Wife?

Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    Quote, "Sometimes we have to choose the lesser of two evils".

You present your candidate as a choice of "evil".

"Bill's wife" would be just exactly that!

Well done!
    I do not understand how Hillary Clinton could be considered evil. She put up with villification by the Republican administration when she worked on healthcare reform. She was able to weather an unfaithful husband, and the Republican perverts who wasted valuable time and resources focusing an infidelity and stains on a dress instead of taking care of our country.

Hillary comes from the perspective of the Left, the care of the less fortunate, feeding the hungry, fairness in our society, and peace. She and her husband were pretty successful with that until the Right whipped up a frenzy based on their purient interests, and the "holier than thou" religious fascists who zealously supported him, and not "rendering to Ceaser what is Ceaser's and to God's what is God's." Religion does not belong in government, just look at Iran.

But I digress, Hillary has been tempered like steel by surviving the heat and hammering she's taken from her husband and the Republicans. Voting for her over the Republicans is an easy choice. One offers hope, while the other "stays the course" to more death, and in every increasing numbers.

Respectfully,
    Ladderwell
    Sf

I do not understand how Hillary Clinton could be considered evil. She put up with villification by the Republican administration when she worked on healthcare reform. She was able to weather an unfaithful husband, and the Republican perverts who wasted valuable time and resources focusing an infidelity and stains on a dress instead of taking care of our country.

Hillary comes from the perspective of the Left, the care of the less fortunate, feeding the hungry, fairness in our society, and peace. She and her husband were pretty successful with that until the Right whipped up a frenzy based on their purient interests, and the "holier than thou" religious fascists who zealously supported him, and not "rendering to Ceaser what is Ceaser's and to God's what is God's." Religion does not belong in government, just look at Iran.

But I digress, Hillary has been tempered like steel by surviving the heat and hammering she's taken from her husband and the Republicans. Voting for her over the Republicans is an easy choice. One offers hope, while the other "stays the course" to more death, and in every increasing numbers.

Respectfully,
    Ladderwell
    Sf

Check their record in the state of Arkansas.

Take a look at the schools there under their guidance---near last in the nation.

She appears to be qualified to run a Hitler youth camp at best.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Lets Hear It Ladderwell

Ladderwell we keep asking you to provide your leftest alternative plan or solution to the war on terrorism. Waiting for your answer is like waiting for your hero Kerry's Form 180 to be provided!

But I digress
    You sure do.

I remember the day you signed on, and didn't even know how to do a post without screwing up the back-quote... I was the fellow who posted an explanation for you, on my website.

You've been digressing ever since... the site is now littered with your long-winded, gabby posts.

Don't you have a job, or a hobby or something?

I'll tell you... I get real suspicious of people who blow too much gas.

Maybe if you weren't so ABSOLUTELY SURE (in 10,000 words or more) that your point of view was always the right one, you would be able to just let a little silence prevail, and do some reading of other people's posts without the presumption that they were all just a bunch of stupids, and you, the only one with a brain between his ears, you might notice that
    1) some of the stuff you post is closer to propoganda than fact, and
    2) some of the stuff the people you disagree with post, has been arrived at through intelligent, thoughtful consideration.

Try this... just for 72 hours...

Read, and don't reply.

Read, and when you brain starts jumping in with 'yeah, but', and you are already formulating a counter-reply to the post before you have finished reading it... tell your brain to SHUT UP and read the post through... several times... paying attention only to what the other person has written, and not the wheels spinning frantically in you own brain, wanting to reply.

Then... use Google to check the other fellow's facts.

Then... use Google to chech YOUR facts.

Then cogitate for a few days on the matter, and if you still feel you have a good point, post it... but try not to make it sound like a Pronouncement from Mount Olympus... or should I say, Mount O'Pompous.

O'Pompous

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan
    You sure do.

I remember the day you signed on, and didn't even know how to do a post without screwing up the back-quote... I was the fellow who posted an explanation for you, on my website.

You've been digressing ever since... the site is now littered with your long-winded, gabby posts.

Don't you have a job, or a hobby or something?

I'll tell you... I get real suspicious of people who blow too much gas.

Maybe if you weren't so ABSOLUTELY SURE (in 10,000 words or more) that your point of view was always the right one, you would be able to just let a little silence prevail, and do some reading of other people's posts without the presumption that they were all just a bunch of stupids, and you, the only one with a brain between his ears, you might notice that
    1) some of the stuff you post is closer to propoganda than fact, and
    2) some of the stuff the people you disagree with post, has been arrived at through intelligent, thoughtful consideration.

Try this... just for 72 hours...

Read, and don't reply.

Read, and when you brain starts jumping in with 'yeah, but', and you are already formulating a counter-reply to the post before you have finished reading it... tell your brain to SHUT UP and read the post through... several times... paying attention only to what the other person has written, and not the wheels spinning frantically in you own brain, wanting to reply.

Then... use Google to check the other fellow's facts.

Then... use Google to chech YOUR facts.

Then cogitate for a few days on the matter, and if you still feel you have a good point, post it... but try not to make it sound like a Pronouncement from Mount Olympus... or should I say, Mount O'Pompous.
    Walkingman,

Thanks for the name-calling. "Do not point out the splinters in another's eye and ignore to piece of lumber sticking out of your own."

How can nearly 3000 KIAs be what you call "propaganda?" None of them had to be killed to follow Bush's folly. None of them. I look at my 10-month old grandson, and know that he will be called someday to fight battles that need not have been fought without Bush and his supporters. I'm not happy. I've already had one cousin earn a Purple Heart in Baghdad, another friend in a hospital for the criminally insane for being unable to "turn it off" after coming back from a war zone. I have 2 other friends there now, both doing tough duty, and now, because we have been foolishly weakened by squandering our fighting resources, we are at a disadvangage when the North Koreans cross the line again, when my nephew and his wife (3rd MAW) will more than likely be thrown into that maw to fight some very bad people.

The Bush administration snuck John Bolton into the UN as our UN Ambassador. His belligerence makes him more of a proponent for war than not.

Walkingman, the issues are complex, and cannot be expressed in simplistic terms. They can only be boiled down so much. You and I can turn on each other, or we can face our common enemy, and try to do something to stop the carnage. I've got skin in the game. I do not know if you do, but I'll be damned if I'm going to toe the fascist line and needlessly send my kith and kin off to fight and perhaps die or get fubar'd without my acting like a Marine and a good citizen. It is my responsibility.
    Ladderwell

my acting like a Marine and a good citizen.
    Ladderwell

Hummmm, brainwashed by the anti-war folks? No one on this site hates war more then I!!!!! However, war has been brought to us and we damn well have to fight it! The way it is Marine, get used to it or get ready to die for your brand of peace.

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Never will happen....

We need to stop giving the media images of Muslims being invaded or killed by the West, who take the pictures we produce and fan the flames ignited by our Barabbas president, igniting flames across the minds of millions of muslims across the world.

Respectfully Ladderwell you will only see the bad news from Iraq.
    It is very unfortunate that you never see the schools and medical post the Marines have opened up in the Anbar area. This would never fit the news that you so love. It will also never show the 1,600 new Iraqi police my son help train and get in place during his tour over there in the last seven months.
    These things matter none to the press that has a agenda to only report the bad and down play any progess we have made.
    I wonder if your free press is so free when they can never report the good that goes on.
    It has been started and allowed by the DOD to have the one's that have just returned from Iraq to speak in public forums about the things they have done and helped do . I 'am proud to have a son that is doing this he has done 3 so far and is set up to do more. He pulls no punches and tells it like it is and holds back nothing. But alas ladderwell he still thinks and says what they are doing is worth it. Damn shame you could never hear this .... it just might upset your utopia that you have.
    I never could in my heart disparage our troops like the left has and will continue to do. The hate the left has for America does show thru the reporting if one looks long enough, but one does need to take off the red glasses to do it. but as long as the Pravda press has dupes like the left it will always have the hearts and minds of their comrades.
    So respectfully ladderwell Skoal to the left and Pravda press you so love.

Thanks for the name-calling. "Do not point out the splinters in another's eye and ignore to piece of lumber sticking out of your own."
    You're welcome.

You are so wrapped up in your own 'rightness', and your own bull****, that you failed to notice that you went ahead, and true to form, replied precisely according to your standard modus operandi... sans cogotation.

How can nearly 3000 KIAs be what you call "propaganda?" None of them had to be killed to follow Bush's folly. None of them.
    If you had thought prior to posting, you might have had time to consider the reality that when the USA did nothing, it suffered over 3,000 mostly civilian KIA's in a single morning, on September 11, 2001, as opposed to suffering roughly the same number of military casualties over a 5 year span, and who gave better than they got, while bringing the war back home, to Islam.

If you had actually read, prior to posting, at sites like memri.org, you might have considered the reality that Islam, and not just a few Muslim crazies, are conducting a global Jihad, and that the intent of Islam, and by proxy, all Muslims, is the conversion, enslavement (dhimmitude) and eventual extermination of all human beings on the planet.

If you had practiced cogito prior to posting, you might have considered the reality that before Bush, a Republican, made his mistakes in attempting to deal with this global Jihad, a Democrat, Clinton, made his mistakes, attempting to deal with this global Jihad, and in all likelihood, whoever becomes president next... regardless of name or party affiliation... will also make mistakes, because, making mistakes in war is part and parcel of the process of war... Islam is making some rather huge mistakes as well.

Both sides in every conflict that have ever been fought has made mistakes. The side that eventually wins, is the side that makes the fewest mistakes, and that has the greatest will to win.

I will not waste my time replying to any of your future posts, until such a time, as you lose the 'absolute rightness' with which you cling to your beliefs, begin actually doing some real homework, what you are talking about, and begin thinking prior to posting, as opposed to the 'answering by reflex' strategy that you are currently employing, because you believe that you already have all the facts, and don't need any additional information.

Hint: The map is not the territiory.

Quote Originally Posted by 003XXMarineDAD
    Respectfully Ladderwell you will only see the bad news from Iraq.
    For anyone who might be interested in news from Iraq that is not
    sanitized and biased by professional news media:

http://coconutcommando.blogspot.com/

sounds like ladderwell is staying the course . Deaf,Dumb and Blind!!!!!!!!!!What the Fux........

Hey Ladderwell,looks like the the job that the Marines are doing is giving you a right to blow gas,Hilary to vote for the Patriot act,John Kerry to throw his ribbons,Teddy to have another bottle full,Palosie to paint her nails red,and the left to say our President is a lier and a murderer. You suck.

VOTE THE BUMS OUT IN 07 and 08

Psst.

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    Hummmm, brainwashed by the anti-war folks? No one on this site hates war more then I!!!!! However, war has been brought to us and we damn well have to fight it! The way it is Marine, get used to it or get ready to die for your brand of peace.
    No one in Iraq brought the war to the US. We illegally invaded a soverign country based on lies, deception, and stupidity. What in God's name are we doing in this place?

We have zero justification for being there, and zero justification for the deaths of nearly 3000 GIs (with numbers mounting steadily, and accelerating even moreso), and between 355,000 and 960,000 Iraqis.

Proud to be an American? Proud of what is being done in our name? Ready to throw more bodies on the pile? Your's? Your loved ones? Not me.
    Ladderwell
    SF to our country.

Thread Information