Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • MINNESOTA VIKINGS

5 55.56%
  • CHICAGO BEARS

4 44.44%
Create Post

How'd your team do? (Part 2)

OORAH! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IT'S HALFTIME! I REGRET TO INFORM YOU CHICAGO BEARS FANS THAT YOU ARE NOT WINNING! MY VIKINGS ARE UP 6-3. WE'RE GOING TO WIN NO MATTER HOW MANY OF OUR PLAYERS GO ON THE INJURED LIST. WE OVERCOME AND ADAPT LIKE NO OTHER! HAVE A GREAT DAYS MARINES! (ONE IN PARTICULAR)

IT'S STILL A FOUR COUNT EXECUTION RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by LEADEROFMARINES
    OORAH! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IT'S HALFTIME! I REGRET TO INFORM YOU CHICAGO BEARS FANS THAT YOU ARE NOT WINNING! MY VIKINGS ARE UP 6-3. WE'RE GOING TO WIN NO MATTER HOW MANY OF OUR PLAYERS GO ON THE INJURED LIST. WE OVERCOME AND ADAPT LIKE NO OTHER! HAVE A GREAT DAYS MARINES! (ONE IN PARTICULAR)

IT'S STILL A FOUR COUNT EXECUTION RIGHT?
    Looks like 6-6 now. Sorry to slow you up.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    With about 8 minutes left, it's Minnesota 13-12...unbiased spectator here.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Check that, 16-12, Minnesota. Looks like the Sgt. is gunna win this friendly little wager. Heh. Just about four minutes left now. Vikings have the ball.

one.., two.., three.., one.

Vikings gave the best the Bears have seen this year. The other two teams we played sucked. Still have one more between us at Chicago. I'm still game for the same wager.

Maybe when we play you in Chicago our team will show up. I didn't see them today.

one.., two.., three.., TWO. ugh.

Get some.

1,2,3,4,... UNITED STATES MARINE CORP! You win some, you lose some! I must admit that was a good game. We'll be back! I still love my Vikings to the death! Corporal you should live this up because most people don't ever get one up on me!

Quote Originally Posted by LEADEROFMARINES
    1,2,3,4,... UNITED STATES MARINE CORP! You win some, you lose some! I must admit that was a good game. We'll be back! I still love my Vikings to the death! Corporal you should live this up because most people don't ever get one up on me!
    Semper Fi. Sgt.

The ones I win I remember just as much as the ones I lose. I'll not hold it over your head but I always collect and I will always pay up when I lose. Like I pointed out we have another meeting this year. You want to get even? Just contact me that week.

Good game. Vikings are defintaly better then I thought. Bears really squeked this one out. I don't think either team played their A game.

Go have a beer. Wish I could but that will have to wait a while.

Thread Information