not sure where to post this- - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Someone who lies and brags about something as stupid as that does not have the character needed to be a Marine.

Marine Spouse Free Member Tabby's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan
    The Marine Corps really does make men... it's more than just a slogan.
    it makes women too

but i see what you mean- unfortunately, i wouldn't bother taking him down to the recruiters and let him join my Corps- he's not worthy of that.

i'm biding my time- he has to meet tyhe family sooner or later- and when he does, like i told gny and master sgt- he's going to relaize why it's not a good idea to lie to a Marine's little sister...

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby
    it makes women too

but i see what you mean- unfortunately, i wouldn't bother taking him down to the recruiters and let him join my Corps- he's not worthy of that.

i'm biding my time- he has to meet tyhe family sooner or later- and when he does, like i told gny and master sgt- he's going to relaize why it's not a good idea to lie to a Marine's little sister...
    You might want to have a talk with your sister, too... if/when you deploy, you will no longer be around to look out for her.

I joined up back in 1967, when there was a huge demand for fresh meat, in every branch of the service. At that time, there was, if I remember correctly, some sort of program where people who had committed crimes that were not too severe, could opt to join the military (I seem to remember that this did include the Marines, as well as the other branches) instead of going to prison.

This fellow is definitely a bull****ter of the highest order, but I saw the Marine Corps turn people with a lot bigger strikes against their character, into top flight combat Marines.

The real, incurable turds wash out in basic.

Confront him while your sister is not around, and then tell him to get lost or you will fill your sister in.......

Credits
    Savings
    [quote=Tabby]it makes women too

Yes it Does...

Marine Spouse Free Member Tabby's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    i win, i win!!!! she dumped him last night- she FINALLY listened to us AFTER she read his myspace account and the posts some girls were leaving him. apparently cheating hits closer to home than lying

thanks for all of ya'll's advice- truly appreciate it!!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Good deal!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations, Tabby. It might be best to give this "transition" some space for a wee bit to see how your sister deals with his absence...human nature is funny that way. Best of luck to you and yours.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images

I rest my case.. Next case baliff...!!!

When the sh**heads come out or up for air they get flushed down the s**ter.

Thread Information