Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Day in the life of a Marine *video*

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2690790

I thought this was hilarious.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ...... That.... was.... dumb....

No offense, but that was totally stupid. Such the cliche view of a Marine. Pssht.

Stupid, not like the Navy boys have room to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit
    ...... That.... was.... dumb....

No offense, but that was totally stupid. Such the cliche view of a Marine. Pssht.
    Come on, you had to laugh. The Marines at my RS thought it was hysterical.

Credits
    Savings
    No, didn't laugh once. I thought it was a complete lack of respect. If they would have kept it private, it would've had a more comedic sense. But since they posted it on the internet, as if they were trying to down-talk the name Marine, then they lost all respect from me.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit
    No, didn't laugh once. I thought it was a complete lack of respect. If they would have kept it private, it would've had a more comedic sense. But since they posted it on the internet, as if they were trying to down-talk the name Marine, then they lost all respect from me.
    Oh please, they're not trying to downtalk anyone. I originally found this video posted by a Marine Corps aviator on a Marine Officer forum in a 5 page thread with dozens of Marine Officers laughing at the video thinking it was the funniest thing ever, especially because some of the stereotypes like the 'jorts' were spot on according to them.

If countless Marine Officers didn't find it disrespectful, then neither should you.

Why is it that all the wannabe's who have seen this are stone cold serious and think it's stupid and disrepectful, but all the Marines who have seen it thought it was hilarious? If dozens of Marines think it's funny, then mabye that's a sign you need to lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Accord
    Oh please, they're not trying to downtalk anyone. I originally found this video posted by a Marine Corps aviator on a Marine Officer forum in a 5 page thread with dozens of Marine Officers laughing at the video thinking it was the funniest thing ever, especially because some of the stereotypes like the 'jorts' were spot on according to them.

If countless Marine Officers didn't find it disrespectful, then neither should you.

Why is it that all the wannabe's who have seen this are stone cold serious and think it's stupid and disrepectful, but all the Marines who have seen it thought it was hilarious? If dozens of Marines think it's funny, then mabye that's a sign you need to lighten up.
    Or people are entlitled to their own opinion.

Rofl, I laughed.

I don't think a Navy pilot has ever stolen a Marine girl in a bar before, but at least they tried.

lol..I thought it was funny. Once you guys get to the fleet , youll understand it a little more. You have to understand , we give those squidlys such a hard time. Yut Yut lol.

OK, I almost peed myself. Score one for the swabbies.

That clip sucked.

Credits
    Savings
    I also find calling me a wannabe is rude and offensive. I didn't find it funny. I found it disrespectful. If the officers want to laugh, more power to them, but this video is just beyond retardation.

Credits
    Savings
    No offense to my fellow poolees, but: Is it just me, or are the only people who found humor in this video are Marines who have actually known a person like this?

By the way: Is this supposed to be a cliche of Marine Officers, or Enlisted guys? I honestly thought it was pretty funny. Remember: All Cliches are based upon a little truth.

I think it would be different if it were Marines making fun of Marines

but my LCPL buddy said he saw some humor but didn't think it was that funny.

To some poolees: quit being stuck up. You would find it hilarious if Marine officers or enlisted did this about Navy officers or enlisted. Lighten up a little bit. It was all in good nature.
    " I don't think a Navy pilot has ever stolen a Marine girl in a bar before, but at least they tried."
    Are you sure about that. Do you have every single bar hook-up and rejection written down in some magical book.

Thread Information