When should I leave for Boot Camp? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    during the winter it will be cooler but have more buggs. during the summer it will be hot and humid and youll wish you went in the winter.

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Winter beats the HECK out of summer here on PI. You will be cold, but at least you won't be hot and have to deal w/ the bugs, snakes, etc.....

If you did graduate early would you be able to come back to your graduation and walk and receive your diploma in blues? .....now in my opinion that would be pretty damn cool. Talk about being a chick magnet. Just something to think about. Just like theese other Marines told you , it is your choice. Think about it, but if you know that you hate school and you think that it would be a better choice to leave early than go man. No need to sit around looking for trouble, trouble will find you when it wants to .

I graduated early and skipped my high school graduation, I still wish I had gone. It would have been nice to walk across that stage and get my diploma instead of getting it in the mail. Why choose one when you can have both?

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    If you did graduate early would you be able to come back to your graduation and walk and receive your diploma in blues? .....now in my opinion that would be pretty damn cool. Talk about being a chick magnet. Just something to think about. Just like theese other Marines told you , it is your choice. Think about it, but if you know that you hate school and you think that it would be a better choice to leave early than go man. No need to sit around looking for trouble, trouble will find you when it wants to .
    Yeah thats what i am going do as soon as i get back from Boot Camp. I am going to stop by at a military store and buy some dress blues get them washed and dry clean, then stop by at my school and see hows the class of 2007 going.

Pick them up at cash sales. on visitors Thursday. Thats what I did. Mine needed very little tailoring and its not like I had a huge stack to put on. The only difference was my buttons were not anodized but no one besides a Marine is going to know anyway.

How much did you pay for them?

Thread Information