I'm back, Devil Dogs!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm back, Devil Dogs!

I finally made it through those 13 weeks, graduated from 3rd Bn India Co. on Sept. 8th!!

If anybody has any questions about ANYTHING, dont hesitate to PM me while it's fresh in my mind.

I was the Scribe for my platoon, what a bs job that is, hahaha! I still hear my DI shouting "Scrrrriiiiiiiiiiibe!!!!!!" and me just being like "oh SH*T".
    Haha, good stuff.

Shot a 229 on the range.

That about covers everything!

Hope everybody had a good summer.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Semper Fi Marine! Welcome to the Brotherhood

Congratulations!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, MARINE! GOD BLESS YA!

Awesome job! Got any neat stories? How'd you pick up scribe?

Credits
    Savings
    Feels good Right,

Now the easy part is done

Semper Fi, Marine

We live like soldiers, talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them.>>

Congratulations, Marine

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations!

Congratulations Marine!

Congratulations Marine, enjoy your time at home , and make sure to get plety of rack PT. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Marine Outstanding! Matt Im sure is proud of your accomplishment. Your mission now is to enjoy your well deserved leave, conquer MCT, and become the best NBC Marine in the Corps. OORAH!!! Rick you made me proud and you are looking sharp!

Semper Fi

Jim

Last edited by jinelson; 09-12-06 at 11:03 PM.

Congratulations and welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    Awesome job! Got any neat stories? How'd you pick up scribe?
    I picked up Scribe because I was the only one in my platoon who had any real college. A few others just had some community college credits.

And hahaha ofcourse I have tons of stories. But the best thing I can tell you is to go become a Marine and make your own stories. I know I will never forget some of the things that happened on the Island!

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    Congratulations Marine Outstanding! Matt Im sure is proud of your accomplishment. Your mission now is to enjoy your well deserved leave, conquer MCT, and become the best NBC Marine in the Corps. OORAH!!! Rick you made me proud and you are looking sharp!

Semper Fi

Jim
    Thanks Jim. That means alot. I'm proud that I've gone out and earned my place among you. It's a great feeling being able to call myself a US Marine, and know that it's something no one can ever take away!!

To all the poolee's out there, there's one thing I want to tell all of you that I wish someone had told me before I left. I was always worried that I wouldn't have what it took. That's normal. But to tell you the straight truth, if you're worried about that, you have what it takes. Trust me.
    There ARE the 10% who can't make it through. But I will tell you-- the nerds make it through. The fat kids make it through (even if you go to PCP, you will eventually make it). The ONLY recruits (in my experience) that did not make it are the ones with the ego. Go ahead and think you're a badass before you go. Your Drill Instructors will see right through you and make your life hell until you break. And then you'll either do something stupid to get yourself kicked out, or get fixed. That all depends on the individual.

Point is, just know that they key to getting through training is wanting it. If deep down, you want to become a Marine, boot is a breeze. Semper Fi.

Lookin' Good there Zippo!

Congratulations! On both Graduation and your chevron

God Bless ya!

Congratulations, Welcome back

Thread Information