Of course I'm tryin to get ya fired up! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Well it just pis sed me off that we pulled the troops out of the Gulf war before the job was done , because Bush was worried what other countries think of him . They want the US to fight all the battles , but then gonna tell us how to do it .
    Then Swatrzcoff and the rest of them let them keep their weapons , and let them fly again , while the US was still there .
    They were worried that Israel would retaliate , because Hussein fired missiles at them .
    Then to find out that our Allies are supplying Iraq with weapons of destruction .The US is also a supplier .
    Our Allies want the US to take care of things , don't want their soldiers involved ,because of what they are affraid what Suddam is going to do . I don't understand , if they want the US to take care of it , then stand back and let us do our job .
    If you don't like what you see then go hide in the corner with the women . They don't want to go in the desert because they are affraid they will get sand in their vagina's .
    Then find out that Hussein has maybe 6 stand-ins . What a thing to put on your resume , yea I was a stunt double for Suddam Hussein .
    Regardless of what happens , I think its going to be a different war this time . I hope and pray for the best , may God bless all the troops .Thanks for listening , I have more , but I feel a little better now that I vented .

How about the part where they said the real Saddam hasn't been seen for at least four years?

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Kinda scarey aint it ?
    When Mt. St. Helens blew it took 17 days for the ash to make it around the Earth .
    What happens if the airstrikes cause this Antrax or smallpox to become air born ?
    Whats the long term affect?
    What about the water supply?
    Now I'm not trying to cause some kind of caos or to panic everyone .
    But we are , after all , dealing with Suddam Insane .
    They even admitted in that program ,what the government is trying to deny , about the Gulf War Syndrome .
    Just some sh it to ponder .

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    "They don't want to go in the desert because they are affraid they will get sand in their vagina's"

It's the reason why women don't like clam bakes and other beer drinking beach parties, they don't want to get sand in their Schlitz.

Hey "Top" Earle.....Jeez VERY NOT PC !! but VERY FUNNY !!!

Registered User Free Member mardet65's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    One Marines opinion:
    Sadam Hussain's regime is "Evil"! No doubt about it.
    I support President Bush; and if we're going to war with Iraq, let's do it and get it over with recognizing the enemy as Hussain and his regime, not the Iraqui people. However, war with Iraq or not; I believe the real "serpent beneath the rose" is Saudi Arabia, and sooner or later we will be at war with this so called ally.

Registered User Free Member JBrac420's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Jihad has been declared against us by the Islamic extremists. No 'ifs ands or buts' about it!!! Trying a peaceful approach with them will result in more lives lost. It doesn't get much easier then that...
    Semper Fi

Originally posted by Earle Comstock
    Well I've been watching the History channel for the past few days about the Gulf War . My lady and myself , have not been that pis sed for quite sometime . I don't know to whom my anger should be directed toward . Hussein , the U.N . All the Allies or the USA . Very informative , I guess I found out things I didn't know or didn't want to know . My lady and I stayed up for hours last night discussing this one .
    Did anyone else catch the History channel ? What are your thoughts? One Pis sed off Jarhead !
    Welcome Home Brother.

You did your Duty Marine. That You can be Proud of!!
    You are not responsible for actions further than your influence.
    Your Oath to Honor, Courage and Commitment in Fighting for God, Country and Corps was and I'm sure still is Semper Fidelis.
    It doan mean nuthin Bro.

I get to be a bit of a cynic at times, then I realize, some people will give their soul for attention.

You have your Sweetheart/Wife Bro and You will Always Be a Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Yeah right!

The United States is not, and has never been anything like the Roman Empire!

Mardet65

how much history do you know about the Roman Empire? So you don't believe America's Govt. hasn't been taken from the Romans! I hate to disappoint you but many things have been taken from the Roman Empire. America is more like that of the Roman Empire then you may think.

Research this info on History Channel its all there if you take the time to research it. PS (don't think in one term open your mind bud..think out of the box).

And you USMC-FO.....I'll read your post closley from now on Hehehe!........

Credits
    Savings
    Riven37

You don't know anything about me or how I think. But then, small minded people always resort to personal attacks when they're unable to support their position with information and fact.
    If the history channel is the source of your education that explains a lot of things about your previous comments...
    And please, don't go into a long winded dissertation about how all government is loosely based on the roman system... you missed the train on my reply to your roman empire analogy and it's too far down the track for you to catch it now.
    A little unsolicited advice: If you're going to express your views in an open forum format you should be prepared for others to exercise their right to disagree with you.

Play nice boys. Facts and figures please.

Personal attacks won't fly here!

Take it behind the barracks. i.e. PM's and emails.

Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by wrbones

Personal attacks won't fly here!
    Thanks Bones, my point exactly.

Thread Information