Goodbye to all...
Create Post

Goodbye to all...

Just thought I would say goodbye to everybody...I'll be in the hotel Sunday night and I'll be on the plane to MCRD San Diego Monday morning! My graduation date is set for December 8th. So yeah, Golf Company here I come! I appreciate all the advice that has been given to me throughout my time here on leatherneck.com and I'll put everything to good use. Farewell to being a poolee and Marines here I come.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Take care and stay motivated. We are going to beat you down to your bare essence. Don't quit on us.

You are going to sweat and be weakened. Don't quit on us. You are going to be thrown to the wolves and beset on all sides. Don't quit on us. You are not going to do anything right or fast enough. Don't quit on us.

You are going to learn that the team is bigger than you. Don't quit on us. You are going to learn what Gen Mattis said, "Its fun to kill some people. Its a real hoot." Don't quit on us.

You are going to learn that pain and tiredness go away when you got a good sight picture. Don't quit on us.

Never quit, never give up. Years from now when you are old and dead you are going to remember that day when you stood up and shouted to the world, "I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT!"

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good to go Word Boy see you in 3 months as a Marine and brother. When it gets real tough just think of Matt and his memory will pull you through.

God Bless You, Brother! Come back with that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor for all of us, and YOU.

I can't wait to call you MARINE!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good Luck Covey_Rider. I never really chatted with you and by the time you get back on the board i'll be shipping. So Good Luck.

Good luck!

Take Care and remember, don't ever say "What??" to your DI...don't offer 'em tic tacs and never say you reached the top of the mountain LOL

Git Sum!!!! and Come back with that Title and Eagle Globe and Anchor.

Prayin' for ya CR!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good Luck!!!!

Take Care dude.....Be smart out there...Just do what your told and do it with everything you have. Ill see you in 3. Semper Fi recruit.

You going to Parris Island? I know 4 people from a local RS shipping on the 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    You going to Parris Island? I know 4 people from a local RS shipping on the 11th.

No sorry Achped, I'm going to MCRD San Diego. There's only one other recruit from my RS shipping with me. I'm not sure how many actually ship tomorrow.

Aghhhh, you know what's worse than a Hollywood Marine???

A Hollywood Recruit!!!

Just messin, just be SURE that when you get back you let all us poolees know what its like!!! We're dieing for info!

Stay safe,
    Matt

Stay safe! I ship to Parris Island on the 18th.

Thread Information