2 ?'s
Create Post

Thread: 2 ?'s

2 ?'s

I am the only namesake for my family and my mom is threating to use that against me when I try to enlist even though i will be 18 by the time I do. My question to anyone is, is there anyway to bypass this any loop holes or anything of the sort to let me in or is it a lost cause?
    She has known I wanted to bear the EGA since i was a little lad and was supportive until 2 or 3 weeks ago even though I want to be mechanic which leads me to my next question:
    I would love to be a aircraft mechanic and I was wondering if it would be smarter to go get my aircraft maitenence liscense, which takes two years, before I join(god willing) or just go in and hope for the best
    and will it help me in the long run to go through the schooling?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    She can only stand in your way until you are 18 then you make your own decisions from then on. If you do well on your ASVAB you can get a aviation mechanic contract, TALK TO A RECRUITER ABOUT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    She can only stand in your way until you are 18 then you make your own decisions from then on. If you do well on your ASVAB you can get a aviation mechanic contract, TALK TO A RECRUITER ABOUT IT.
    Thank you sir.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Rockabilly,

Keep in mind; it’s not an EGA.

It is “The Eagle, Globe, & Anchor”.

Get your ASVEB scores up, listen to your recruiter, and ask advice of those who know.

Thread Information