Don't Ask Don't Tell - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    Again, and for the upteenth time, if they want to serve openly, wonderful. Good for them. As long as I can start taking showers with the females, and sleeping in the same barracks rooms, wonderful.

Fair, as they say, is fair. .
    The key word there is FEMALE and. they think they are and they would welcome you to shower and what ever else with them.
    I myself perfer not to be around the CORKSUCKERS

I served in silence for 22 years. I was in the military, and I served with people like you. Fortunately most servicemembers were not so militant in their desire to see other servicemembers that were different from them killed in such a colorful manner. I served, just as so many others like me, next to people like you. Perhapse you noticed, perhapse you didn't. But make no mistake, we served; and others are still serving in silence. Now that I am out and retired, I can voice my opinion and views; just like you. I can speak for those who are serving and can't. We don't want special rights, just equal rights.
    WTF? I never thought I would ever see a post like this from a Marine Officer.

A Marine officer "wannabe" is simply someone who claims the title but has not been given the rank/title by competent authority. In essence, I do not believe you served as a Marine officer. I have known quite a few in my 23+ year career and I have never known any to take such an "enlightened" view of homosexual activities and conduct. Your screen name for example is "Twig-No-Berries." The Urban Dictionary translates that to "Penis with no Testicles." I would say that is a rather unusual screen name for a retired female Marine Chief Warrant Officer.

In addition, your profile indicates your name as "Maria" and your gender as "female." Then you claim to have graduated from Platoon 3043 on 5 September 1980. For your information, that platoon was in a male-only series.

Marine Spouse Free Member Idena's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This is pure nosiness, TwigNoBerries, but were you gay when in the service? Because unless I'm misinformed, if you graduated from boot camp as a male & are now identifying as a female, wouldn't that mean you've always been attracted to women, which is NOT in violation of the UCMJ. But you've just changed your own gender identification since then?

Marine Spouse Free Member Idena's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by yanacek
    A Marine officer "wannabe" is simply someone who claims the title but has not been given the rank/title by competent authority. In essence, I do not believe you served as a Marine officer. I have known quite a few in my 23+ year career and I have never known any to take such an "enlightened" view of homosexual activities and conduct. Your screen name for example is "Twig-No-Berries." The Urban Dictionary translates that to "Penis with no Testicles." I would say that is a rather unusual screen name for a retired female Marine Chief Warrant Officer.

In addition, your profile indicates your name as "Maria" and your gender as "female." Then you claim to have graduated from Platoon 3043 on 5 September 1980. For your information, that platoon was in a male-only series.
    That's what I was asking - wondering if "she" was not always a she, based on the boot camp information provided.

Credits
    Savings
    " I don't want special right, just equal rights" That doesn't match the actions of the queer,bi, whatever community.
    Wanting to force there views and life style choice on me. Want to force me to sit by a nd allow them to teach there junk to my children in schools. They want to suppres our constitutional right to freedom of speech and religion when some one wants to speak against there choice. They want to outlaw pastors preaching the imorality of there chosen lifestyle, and if they do preach on it they face jail.
    If you want to live that life, fine. DO NOT FORCE IT ON ME AND MY FAMILY, I WILL FIGHT IT AS HARD AS I CAN.!!!
    I don't look down on you, unless you are throwing out lies. I do not judge you. I do feel sorry for you're choice. I do believe the word of God, and things don't look bright for your/ their future.
    If they wish to serve, fine. Don't throw it in my face, and don't make passes at me.
    You want support and benefits for your " partners ", straight men and women don't receive benefits for there's unless they are married. The military shouldn't make any special policies to accomodate this. If you want to receive equal support and beni. get married. Oh, wait...... can't do that in the U.S.A, and the fact that a law hasn't been passed nationaly allowing this shows that the majority of Americans do not support it.
    Youre community chose the lifestyle, just like a straight person choosing to not marry. You want equality, there it is.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    That's enough of this chapter for now.

Thread Information