Yes Jack. I plan on assisting getting this thing getting again and hopefully garnering a good conclusion and SOONER rather than LATER. DAMN IDIOTS.
----- Original Message -----
To: dweller@rrbiznet.com
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:09 PM
Subject: Di This Is Still Going On

Di,
Could you please call New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine at 609-292-6000 and tell his office that there should be an immediate New Jersey State investigation into Jack Cunningham’s New Jersey State corruption charges. The corruption buck stops with him...
They can even throw me in state prison, if my charges are false.

If you can get anyone else to call too, I'd greatly appreciate it. Six years is a long time for a veteran to battle for his Due Process.
Thanks!
Jack

Please ask for a senior aid and get his or her name. (If you can, please email me what he or she says. I want to start posting their names and lies to a webpage.)
Thanks Again!!

Current Status of My Battle To Get Due Process From The State of New Jersey As Of 8/24/2006

(I want to thank everyone who called U.S. Senator Robert Menendez and U.S. Senator Frank Lautenberg.)

Things are moving, but slowly. Governor Jon Corzine and his Attorney General's office are still protecting the New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics. (Last week, Governor Corzine's appointed Attorney General resigned for her own ethics violations.)

Senator Robert Menendez's office (Debbie Curto) has asked that your phone calls be held back to her and Senator Frank Lautenberg's office. Both (federal) senators totally understand the concern and evidence. Debbie Curto stated that she is still trying to get the New Jersey Attorney General's office to start an investigation. Meanwhile Senator Frank Lautenberg's office is trying to get the federal Department of Justice to start their own investigation. Debbie said both take time. (I understand it takes time. I've been waiting for over 3 years now for these two government departments to investigate my evidence.)

On 8/23/2006, I spoke to the New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics Counsel to Director David E. Johnson, Jr. Richard J. Enelhardt, Esq. still insists on Covering up my charges against his office, Director David Johnson, Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland. He was even nasty about it. Please visit my webpage link for details: http://www.americans-working-togethe...hics/id59.html He still does not understand what a Conflict of Interest is.

Three years ago, when Robert Correale was still the Vice-Chairman of the District X Attorney Ethics Committee, Director David Johnson was insisting that District X investigate their own Vice-Chairman.

Now, please remember, they all work for New Jersey's Supreme Court. Are they dumb or just trying to Cover-Up for Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland?

-------------------------------------

Please place a call in Jack's support to Honorable New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine at 609-292-6000. Governor Corzine has received from Jack five U.S. mail letters (three certified) and over twenty emails on this subject with attached evidence, but his office has not returned any communications. (Gov. Corzine has received the same evidence as Senator Frank Lautenberg and Senator Robert Menendez.)
Please tell Governor Corzine that you support Disabled Vietnam Veteran Jack Cunningham's civil rights, especially his rights in Due Process. There should be an immediate New Jersey State investigation into Jack’s New Jersey State corruption charges.

Jack’s evidence is clear that there has been a Cover-Up in New Jersey Supreme Court’s Attorney Ethics since December 27, 2000.
After almost six years, New Jersey’s Office of Attorney Ethics is still protecting Attorney Ethics Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland.

After reviewing Jack Cunningham's evidence, New Jersey Federal Senator Robert Menendez's office (Debbie Curto) has tried repeatedly to get New Jersey's Attorney General to open an investigation of Jack Cunningham's evidence. For over three years, the NJ Attorney General continues to protect and Cover-Up for New Jersey's Office of Attorney Ethics, their Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland.

For these three years, Ms. Regina M. Garb, Director of Citizens Services & Relations (Phone: 609-292-4925) has been the source of this Cover-Up by New Jersey's Attorney General. Please give her a call and ask why she is covering up for New Jersey's Office of Attorney Ethics. (Last week, Ms. Garb's supervisor, New Jersey's Attorney General stepped down because of her own ethics violations. http://www.americans-working-togethe...gham/id16.html Attorney General Zulima Farber was a political appointment of Governor Jon Corzine. One big happy "corrupt" family.)

Federal NJ Senator Robert Menendez staff has already admitted to Jack that his evidence is clear; Open perjury was committed three years ago by Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland to New Jersey's Supreme Court (And it was accepted without question by Attorney Ethics Official Robert L. Stober 973-778-0154.)
http://www.americans-working-togethe...hics/id50.html

To bring this into more focus, this issue has been ongoing for YEARS. There was a DEFINITE miscarriage of Justice here and heads should have rolled. But we all know, when it comes to those heads being in the clouds, higher than the 'Average American', politics plays a much bigger role. So too, does the ever loving, all mighty $$$.

It is BYFAR, WITHOUT A DOUBT, ILLEGAL to take a Veterans medical and VA benefits and award those benefits to his ex-spouse as alimony. Yet, to this very day, IT'S HAPPENING. And it will continue to happen until one and all of us UNITE big enough and loud enough and enmass enough and DEMAND THAT OUR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FOLLOW THE SAME LAWS AND RULES OF THIS GREAT LAND AS ALL OTHERS, IN EQUALITY. PLEASE HELP.