Do men think it's ridiculous to have women in the Marine Corp.? - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member

Hey , guess what , I'm back , like a bad case of the crabs , I'm back .
    I guess I just have a problem working for a woman . I guess I just never had a job where I had to have them as bosses . Now don't get me wrong , there have been A few in my life that I wouldn't have minded taking orders from . Like , I wouldn't mind a few of them telling me , "Get naked , and I mean right now , or I'll spank your as* ." Or, pull that out right now and let me have a taste . Or , eat that you bast*rd or I'll pull your ears off .

But seriously , I have never been in that situation and Its not likely that I will.
    The only one that I will take orders from is my mother . My ole lady asks me to do things and I ask her . We do things for each other without being asked also , because we love each other .
    By the way , we've been together for 10 years , come March . And I love her more today than I did almost 10 years ago .

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by greensideout
    [B]JChristin,

You keep coming at us (men), nipping at our butts like a little yapping dog.

Uhmm, got you men going and thinking...time of challenge...wake up! You guys are all sooo cute![/COLOR]

You commend us for being gentlemen and I thank you for that. If we were any sweeter you would have to check to see if we had any gonads.

COLOR=blue]I'll take your word you have what is needed.[/COLOR]

You however, rather then being ladylike seem to want to emulate the masculine image by using the verbiage of a drunken sailor or sober marine.

I task you to explain your view that many were killed in war because the wars were lead by men.

I can think of one war that was lead by a woman.
    Joan of Ark leading the men into battle bare breasted. (At least in the painting). Looked motivating to me but that is the only part of the battle scene that I can remember which makes a good case for some of the views of women in combat made by others here.

GLOW=blue]Is this a deep seeded desire, to be lead into war by a bare breasted woman? I ain't leading no one into war with my breasts hanging out. But then again, after a few stiff whiskeys...[/GLOW]

If women should be the leaders in war so that less lives will be lost, what are they going to do that is different?

GLOW] This is an excellant question. A question that deserves its own podium and much more space than this web site offers. But lets just start this off with this: EGO. Although we all have an "EGO," women are less incline to make decisions based upon self than those who are feed a daily ration of testronstrone. We can be just as aggressive and assertive as a man. Women handle stress differently. I remain calm during the storm. It's not until long afterwards that I let me hair down and relax. But look at how many of you guys it's taken to develop the courage necessary to start to question this lone woman Marine. Think about it. In numbers you develop strength. I stand at my post alone, indebted to no one and am holding my own against all of you.

But I sure like all of you. I would be proud to serve with any of you anytime. It must be that "I could give a $hit" outlook we seem to carry.

Credits
    Savings
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by greensideout
    [B]JChristin,

You keep coming at us (men), nipping at our butts like a little yapping dog.

Uhmm, got you men going and thinking...time of challenge...wake up! You guys are all sooo cute![/COLOR]

You commend us for being gentlemen and I thank you for that. If we were any sweeter you would have to check to see if we had any gonads.

COLOR=blue]I'll take your word you have what is needed.[/COLOR]

You however, rather then being ladylike seem to want to emulate the masculine image by using the verbiage of a drunken sailor or sober marine.

I task you to explain your view that many were killed in war because the wars were lead by men.

I can think of one war that was lead by a woman.
    Joan of Ark leading the men into battle bare breasted. (At least in the painting). Looked motivating to me but that is the only part of the battle scene that I can remember which makes a good case for some of the views of women in combat made by others here.

GLOW=blue]Is this a deep seeded desire, to be lead into war by a bare breasted woman? I ain't leading no one into war with my breasts hanging out. But then again, after a few stiff whiskeys...[/GLOW]

If women should be the leaders in war so that less lives will be lost, what are they going to do that is different?

GLOW] This is an excellant question. A question that deserves its own podium and much more space than this web site offers. But lets just start this off with this: EGO. Although we all have an "EGO," women are less incline to make decisions based upon self than those who are feed a daily ration of testronstrone. We can be just as aggressive and assertive as a man. Women handle stress differently. I remain calm during the storm. It's not until long afterwards that I let me hair down and relax. But look at how many of you guys it's taken to develop the courage necessary to start to question this lone woman Marine. Think about it. In numbers you develop strength. I stand at my post alone, indebted to no one and am holding my own against all of you.

But I sure like all of you. I would be proud to serve with any of you anytime. It must be that "I could give a $hit" outlook we seem to carry.

Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Is this the part when we say something to the effect of... "just like a woman to go and repeat herself... nag nag nag"

Keep up the good work there JChristin, yer doin very well. Perhaps it's that most men - okay, many men - on this site are enjoying what you have to say or, at least, enjoy watching you stand up for yourself and Female Marines in general.

Gotta say, for someone from the evil wet side of the state - not to mention the 'state' of portland itself - yer alright!

Semper Fi!

P.S. Have worked with and for Female Sgt's and Lt's, even a Capt - Some are good, some aren't - never had a problem with the ones who had the brain power to do the job and would trust me to do mine.

Credits
    Savings
    Gotta say, for someone from the evil wet side of the state - not to mention the 'state' of portland itself - yer alright!

Semper Fi!

P.S. Have worked with and for Female Sgt's and Lt's, even a Capt - Some are good, some aren't - never had a problem with the ones who had the brain power to do the job and would trust me to do mine. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the words of encouragement from my favorite area of the greatest state in the union. Use to live in Eastern Oregon. Had a ranch near Palmers Junction (north of Elgin) and another place west of Baker City, up in good old Washington Gulch. Sure miss living out in God's country. Can't stand Portland. Too many people. Car's on the freeways around here remind me of a much of ants, all trying to crawl over you, aiming pointlessly towards no where, moving and zipping around with no logic, never leaving space between you and them. They all seem to want to kiss the back end of my pickup. Oh gee, its just a mess.

You are so right about some are good, other are not. I find that applies equally to men and to women. Common sense and having the ability and strength to do that which is right, even when it may not be the most popular thing to do, especially in the face of opposition from those you trust and depend upon, yet you know it is the right thing to do. That is what I admire about a person.

Your fantastic!

Semper Fi
    JChristin

Credits
    Savings
    Boys, boys, boys, calm down. long before sexual discrimination and rednecks were invented there was a lady called Bodicea. Queen of Britain, who fought and defeated Roman armies. Now I reckon she would put the frighteners on anybody, yes even Earle.:bandit:

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    She'd have to kill me !

Credits
    Savings
    She would have done Earle, she's the lady who invented sword blades attached to the axles of her chariot.
    Yeeeehah! Thars anuther wun, let's git him girls!

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    She better have got to me before I got to her !

Credits
    Savings
    She better have got to me before I got to her !

She would.

She was the prerunner to what is known today as a woman Marine! OOH RAH!

Earle, you are so cool, for a male Marine. Hardheaded Jarhead Marine you be. You asked, "do you understand be better now?" I have understood you all along. You're alright.

JChristin

Credits
    Savings
    OK children! Group Hug, mwah mwah, isn't that better.

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    No she would not have gotten me first , I am a male Marine .
    I think that say's it all .

And to you Mr. Parry , what can I say , you defend those women well . But then again , what can I expect from a man that protects the Queen . The next thing you'll tell me is that you are wearing a dress and prefer to be called Bi tch . The only good thing that ever came out of your country was Benny Hill . Now before you go running out of here back to your mommy our Queen , remember Mr. Parry , YOU brought it to me . I'm ready , locked and loaded !

To you JChristin , I have found a new friend .
    Thank you

Credits
    Savings
    I don't believe it, they kiss and make up then the dummy smacks her around the head when she turns away! Wise up Earle, she's female, they run things, we only think we do, honest I'm not yanking your chain, she's in control it's just that we don't know it yet. Doh...........

I've got to go and cook dinner, bye y'all.

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    And another thing Mr. Parry I have never blind sided anyone . I am a man , and a man of my word . The only way that I'll hit anyone in the back of the head is when you turn yours as I'm bitc h slapping YOU .

Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by Earle Comstock
    ... The only good thing that ever came out of your country was Benny Hill ...
    Now hold on... While I'm no great fan of England or the UK - currently they are an ally and one of our greatest supporters, especially within the military ranks ...

Benny Hill is a great thing to come out of England but let's not forget - Monty Python, The Young Ones (great show!), Iron Maiden, Def Leperd, Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne. For some of you old timers, I'm sure the Rolling Stones are among your favorites and let's not forget The Who - who? LOL yeah, beat ya to it! So the English don't do too well with country music - so what, if they did, then they'd be called the USA! LOL

P.S. No, I didn't forget the Beatles - I'm just not a fan.

Hey, and Bass Dark is a pretty damn good beer!

Thread Information