Looking For Gysgt.coone 2/5 Golf Co
Create Post

Looking For Gysgt.coone 2/5 Golf Co

GUNNY IF YOU ARE OUT THERE,ONE OF YOUR BOYS JUST WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI,AND NEVER FOGOT THE IMPRESSTION YOU MADE ON A 19 YR OLD KID.

HOT CHOW AND GUNNY IN A HUMMV.

YOU STILL HAVE YOUR PICTURE?
    FROM THE BOYS OF COMPANY G 2NDBN 5TH MARINES TO THE BEST DAME GUNNY IN (OR OUT) THE MARINE CORPS.

P.S. HOPE I GOT YOUR NAME SPELLED RIGHT.

what year were you in 2/5?

what's going on warrior? My name is Sgt. hunt and I was with Wpns. co 2/5 from '02-'06. i can't say that i remember a gunny coone. Well just wanted to drop by and say hello to a fellow 2/5er. Semper Fi and Retreat Hell.

hi, sgt.hunt

iwas in from 1986-1992,with Golf Co 2/5and HQ5Th (TOWS).
    GunnyCoone was gone long before you got to 2/5 he retired around 88-89,
    Thank you for saying hello,keep your head down and your sprits high,Semper Fi
    michael

G/2/5 1958/59 Gung Ho! young Marines, I went to Pendelton to see the old stomping gounds, my God they were moved. Never saw any sargents or Gunnys, in fact all of 2/5 was in the mix, keep up the good fight and my you find Gunny Coone

curious...

I am curious as to whether it is a male or female that you are looking for. My husband's first wife's father was in the Marine Corp. His last name is Coon. I am curious if you may be talking about him. Do you know the first name of the person you are looking for?

Candy Berlin

looking for gysgt coon 2/5 Golf Co.

candyland222

I dont know his 1st name i only knew him as gunny Coon, I know he was in veitnam for 2-3 tours think he was in army then in marines and retired from marines around 1988, we gave him a picture with a plaque on it from all of us in the company(2/5 Golf Co.) he was 6'4 280 and lightgreen he was a very big man,i would have followed him into any hell hole in the world and never think about it. Irelly hope we are talking about the same marine.
    thank you for the reply.

dragonzzat

You found Me Dragonzzat!!! Gunny Koon sends

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONZZAT
    GUNNY IF YOU ARE OUT THERE,ONE OF YOUR BOYS JUST WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI,AND NEVER FOGOT THE IMPRESSTION YOU MADE ON A 19 YR OLD KID.

HOT CHOW AND GUNNY IN A HUMMV.

YOU STILL HAVE YOUR PICTURE?
    FROM THE BOYS OF COMPANY G 2NDBN 5TH MARINES TO THE BEST DAME GUNNY IN (OR OUT) THE MARINE CORPS.

P.S. HOPE I GOT YOUR NAME SPELLED RIGHT.
    Yes I still have the Picture Marine. If You ever get back to this site look Me up on ********************* or e-mail Me at GUNNYKOON@AOL.COM Semper Fi Devil Dog!! Gunny Koon sends

Thread Information