What do you think of Chinese justice for illegal drugs! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    [QUOTE=10thzodiac]
    "You never have to worry about the big mouths that say I'm going to do this or that, it's the ones that just smile at you you gotta worry about!"

is that grinning enough

Smile

[QUOTE=10thzodiac]
    "You never have to worry about the big mouths that say I'm going to do this or that, it's the ones that just smile at you you gotta worry about!"

Never say that smiling is a fortunate thing...a wise man once said..."anger those that you know won't retaliate...anger those that you can control...but never anger those that can and will find a way to bring your down fall ". You can play head games all you want but when the field in empty and you are there alone what pitch are you going to throw next????? What game will you play???? And more importantly is who will be willing to play with you???? Be careful when treading in deep water...sharks are bound to smell the Bullchit you leave as a trail behind you.

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up junker316 Real court scene I once saw on TV years ago

The Judge: Former Marine WW II Veteran
    Defendant: Former Marine Iwo Jima Veteran
    Charge: 1st Degree Premeditated Murder
    Victim: Son-In-Law

Details, joint custody that wasn't going well, son-in-law making everybody's life miserable. Solution, drill the MF'er in the heart with a .45 outside on the sidewalk next time he comes over for to pick up his son.

Judge: You are a former Marine, and Veteran of Iwo Jima and I understand why you did it, but you can't deal out street justice, you've broken the law and I must sentence you. What do you have to say for yourself?

Defendant: I did what the courts couldn't do. My daughter and grandson are now able to live their life without disruptive outrageous behavior from him anymore and now can lead a normal life. I'm an old man and lived my life and nothing to loose, they have their whole life ahead of them, it was worth it!

Point: Me and you bullsh*ting around here over stupid stuff, in my opinion you have misread my printed word "veiled" and replying back to it I said "Vile"? Then not taking the time to see who said my post was stupid and then that individual telling me "your time is coming" after I facetiously replied that he was so intelligent to that "stupid" remark he said of my thread.

I don't know about you, but I have grandchildren and really have no reason to want to hurt another man who is 27 years younger than me, with a he never saw it coming scenario (age difference equalizer). You probably have children and possibly grandchildren too. I think you are like me, rational and not willing to jeopardize what you have for this bullsh*t.

The last time I got into a fist fight I was in my early 50's with a man of my own age. After he took the first swing I gabbed him with a Judo ( I trained with who later became the president of the Indiana Judo Federation A black Corporal Named W.C. Hall) grip to his coat (winter) and got him off balance and started running him over to a brick fence post to split his head open on the sharp corner edge . Before I could get there, I slipped on ice and fell with him making sure I was on top of him (greco-roman wrestling high school) when we went down at the same time delivering a blow to his temple with everything I had. knocked his ass out! If it wasn't for a witness I would of been arrested, sued and all that! Sh*t happens, so I made my self judgment proof put everything I own into my wifes name for the next time and she now has a trust that is judgment proof for me if she pre-deceases me. The only thing I have to loose at this stage of the game 63 1/2 is my grandchildren, or I would be in jail by now. They love their father, my son-in-law even though in my opinion he's a terrible father and my daughter has been unsuccessful (courts) to get a divorce. A very good black friend of mine Army 7th Calvary Vietnam, from Mississippi, told me once, "Your dad may beat your mother, but when the police come he's your daddy!" How right he was, my son-in-law has been arrested numerous times for domestic disturbance but never battery that wouldn't stick, the children protect him.

As far as sharks go bring'em on, I'm a certified International Open Water Diver PADI, and Sport Scuba Diver NAUI and no stanger to sharks or deep water and dived over a hundred feet deep in caves in Florida. In fact I got my start in Cuba, as my Artillery battery was right next to a beautiful unspoiled Caribbean beach and cove during the missile crisis. You crowed about combat Veterans, something I was blessed by providence never to experience but you and others unfortunately were. Just wanted you to know if you don't already, the 5,000 Marines I was with at any minute could of been nuked and vaporized. I was only nineteen and just made Corporal.

The ball is in your park!

Brother in peace

SF

10thZodiac

P.S. That Big Mouth you never have to worry about line came from my Cousin (the one that married the Jewish girl I spoke of in an earlier thread) a retired police officer, who shared that learned on the job observation with me.

Horse Sheet

[B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"] I can guarantee you one thing Hoss, you ain't no 27 yrs my senior. You are so full of horse Sheet it's unbelieveable. You are a fake, a phony, and a puke. SF almost Marine. Have a great night.....

Credits
    Savings

Smile I been wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by wind'nface
    [b][size="2"][color="Red"] I can guarantee you one thing Hoss, you ain't no 27 yrs my senior. You are so full of horse Sheet it's unbelieveable. You are a fake, a phony, and a puke. SF almost Marine. Have a great night.....
    Are you sure you are not jealous of me, paying attention to everything I do is a form of flattery, but that might be over your head and you'll continue to follow me around from post to post like a puppy dog. Do you feel I'm stealing your thunder or something?

P.S. You spelled unbelievable wrong, too many e's! Hope that dose not bother as you said it as it took "A life time" to get as intelligent as you are! You see with your help I can spell does now not dose, thank you! One good turn deserves another.

lets see you are 58 and I'm 63, Aeeh, thats close enough, I won't quibble over five years better shave first, I like a hand full of hair if I can get it!

GSO enters the room---lol---sees that Marines are quarreling---he steps behind the bar and opens the cooler---lol---he digs around and finds Roger's private stock---takes out a bottle and fills Chesty's and Dolly's bowl---lol---he then lines the bar with them and says join me Marines as we wish each other good cheer!
    A toast to Roger, may he rest in peace.

Someone here talks more chit then anybody I have ever met. Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, James Bond, Rock (WWF) and Zodiac all walk into a bar with a chip on their shoulder. It's been a bad day for all of them. The testosterone level is so high everybody else needs waiders. Only one man is going to walk out of this bar. Who is it?

Or maybe they will all calm down and take greensideouts offer of a drink. I know I'd like one.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Only one man is going to walk out of this bar. Who is it?

The guy that owns the bar.

Credits
    Savings
    Zodiac you are amazing. You know: History, English, Military Law, Tactics, Multi-Culturalism, and Police Work. You are the ultimate warrior, politician, and professor. What don’t or haven’t you done?

I am jealous but of coarse I am the wanabe.

Credits
    Savings

Smile Marine Bar Joke, why not...

Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    Someone here talks more chit then anybody I have ever met. Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, James Bond, Rock (WWF) and Zodiac all walk into a bar with a chip on their shoulder. It's been a bad day for all of them. The testosterone level is so high everybody else needs waiders. Only one man is going to walk out of this bar. Who is it?

Or maybe they will all calm down and take greensideouts offer of a drink. I know I'd like one.
    At the end of the night a Marine leaves a bar.
    Outside he sees a nun. He walks over to her and slaps her in the face. Then he punches her in the stomach and knocks her over.

He proceeds to kick her several times and when he's done he bends down to her and says, "Not as tough as a Marine, are you Batman?"

Now someone is going to probably say I'm anti-Catholic and want an apology, so go "Tell it to the Marines!" I was Baptized Raman Catholic!

Credits
    Savings
    Now someone is going to probably say I'm anti-Catholic and want an apology, so go "Tell it to the Marines!" I was Baptized Raman Catholic!

But I bet you haven't been to mass in years. LOL

Credits
    Savings

Smile What haven't I done?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike McIntyre
    Zodiac you are amazing. You know: History, English, Military Law, Tactics, Multi-Culturalism, and Police Work. You are the ultimate warrior, politician, and professor. What don’t or haven’t you done?

I am jealous but of coarse I am the wanabe.
    Haven't been around the world twice, seen the wind or knocked every trick twice !

MacIntyre: A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a U.S. Marine Corps base. He goes to the front gate, and says to the sentry, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?"
    To his surprise, the Marines accept him enthusiastically. They feed him at the officer's club, they fix his car at the motor pool, and they even allow him to sleep in the VIP quarters.
    But, as the man tries to fall asleep that night, he hears a strange sound. All through the night, he hears this sound.
    The next morning, he asks the Marines what the sound was, but they say, "We can't tell you. You're not a Marine."
    The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.
    Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same Marine Corps base.
    Again the Marines accept him enthusiastically, fix his car, and allows him to stay in the VIP quarters. That night, he hears the exact same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.
    The next morning, he asks what it is, but the Marines reply, "We can't tell you. You're not a Marine."
    The man says, "All right, all right. I'm *dying* to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a Marine, how do I become one?"
    The Marines reply, "You must go to Paris Island, there to undergo several weeks of torturous behavior. You will be yelled at, put down, cut down, and physically exhausted. From there you will go on to receive infantry training. You will learn how to fight, fight to survive, and fight to win. You will learn how to act the Corps, breath the Corps, eat the Corps, sleep the Corps, be the Corps. When you finish these trials, you will be a Marine."
    The man sets about his task. He goes through boot camp, advanced infantry training, and is assigned to an MEU. While part of the MEU he is sent to fight in two small wars, and three "police actions."
    Three years later, while on leave, he returns to the Marine Corps base where he last heard that strange, strange sound. Standing there in his dress uniform, he says, "I have joined the Corps, and I have paid my dues. I have fought for the love of God, Country, and the Corps.
    The Marines reply, "Congratulations. You are now a Marine. We shall now show you the way to the sound."
    The Marines lead the man to a wooden door, where the Base Commander says, "The sound is right behind that door."
    The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, "Real funny. may I have the key?"
    The Base Commander give him the key, and he opens the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man demands the key to the stone door.
    The Commander give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. He demands another key from the Commander, who provides it. Behind that door is *another* door, this one made of sapphire. So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, amethyst...
    Finally, the Commander says, "This is the last key to the last door."
    The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.
    But I can't tell you what it is because you're not a Marine.

Credits
    Savings

Smile Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Osotogary

But I bet you haven't been to mass in years. LOL
    That's a safe bet! In fact they told me I had to put a religion on my dog tag as you can't be an Atheist if you gonna kill somebody! I reluctantly agreed (can't fight city hall) and put down that I was a Christian!

Aren't you sorry you asked now?

I know what Zodiac hasn't done........................................

had an original thought...

That was nice

The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.
    But I can't tell you what it is because you're not a Marine

Good one Zodiac. Haven't heard that one before.LOL.

Thread Information