Female general takes over Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    But---she had some things going for her in this PC world.

Not to say that all WM's are like this, but all the one's I've known have had it really easy, and screwed there way into getting things and places. I forgot who said it earlier, but the General should be in P.I.. Maybe they should have tested the waters in P.I. first to see hoe it goes w/ the females. Although, time will only tell.

Respect is something Earned not Given!!! Semper Fi!!!

Sorry, "how"

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, I just found out that my daughter got promoted to Lcpl and her PDS is going to be San Diego. She won't be there until January, but WOW! I'll have to tell her about the female commander. Not sure what her reaction will be!

Well now that her height is published we all know that SgtMaj will be a short on too...Gotta be able to have photo shoot sqd away... I could just see Sgtmaj Pichler or Overstreet standing next to her! (1980's). They will have to lower the slop shute's bar so she can atleast order up a wet one! To say howdy at the reviewing stands in spanish really makes a great impression to all those cat 4's that could barley read the hand book for Marines, published in 9th grade english. kick it back you gals...love to hear the women of the corps grind out a few chuckles for us ole' salts keep on humping and icing those knees!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    With all due respect to the General - she could do like the rest of us short ones have done when the bar was too high - sit on one of ya'lls' lap and have YOU buying the drinks for us -

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    With all due respect to the General - she could do like the rest of us short ones have done when the bar was too high - sit on one of ya'lls' lap and have YOU buying the drinks for us -

Don't forget your usefulness as a pedestal for a beer or pizza tray---

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WM's have to work twice as hard then males... when one gets promoted you have to be ahead of the game... For example, when I got merit Cpl I was getting snickers from my Marines in the shop. They were like, it's because she's a female and blah blah blah. You know how it goes. Well, now that I am a Cpl I have to step up even more and I have to work harder because I aint showing no weakness and because some think I don't deserve it and I am never letting a Male Marine see me cry. Especiall being a reservist and only have been in for 2yrs, that's pretty darn fast if you ask me. Everywhere I go I have to step it up and there will be Male Marines under, but tough luck, Frickin Deal With It!!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer
    WM's have to work twice as hard then males... when one gets promoted you have to be ahead of the game... For example, when I got merit Cpl I was getting snickers from my Marines in the shop. They were like, it's because she's a female and blah blah blah. You know how it goes. Well, now that I am a Cpl I have to step up even more and I have to work harder because I aint showing no weakness and because some think I don't deserve it and I am never letting a Male Marine see me cry. Especiall being a reservist and only have been in for 2yrs, that's pretty darn fast if you ask me. Everywhere I go I have to step it up and there will be Male Marines under, but tough luck, Frickin Deal With It!!

LMAO---Relax, we really do like ya Marine. Let it slide, that's the point. You earned it, now you have to prove it. No different for a male.

jennifer you go girl i got your six darlin...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    CPL.Q,YOU ARE A VETERAN OF A FOREIGN WAR! THAT SPEAK'S FOR ITSELF~ATTITUDE CHECK~F--K~IT! TO THE BRAVE, GOOD~FORTUNE!

OORAH! WE'RE TAKING OVER. WING I'M BACK SO YOU'D BETTER WATCH IT! LOL IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD A FEMALE TO TAKE CHARGE OF THOSE "NASTY MALE MARINES!"

Hi All.

That's one for us girls.

Way to go.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LEADEROFMARINES
    "NASTY MALE MARINES!"
    And your point is...?

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

didn't a woman once say....

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Elenor Roosevelt.....

I personally thought the Point of being a Marine was having a good excuse to be a "Nasty Male" lol j/k

Thread Information