Weekly Pool(ee) Chat?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Weekly Pool(ee) Chat?

Hey Brothers and Sisters:

I was thinking just now.. I know there is a Chat Room built in for Leatherneck.. and there is ALSO a seperate chat room channel just for us Poolee's and Wannabe's.

How about, we set a time.. for once a week, for us all to gather and motivate each other.. give live tips.. and just some R&R for fellow Wannabe's and Pool(ee)'s?

I think it's a good idea, and a MOTIVATING one too! Anyone else for this?

Motivated and Waiting,

-Jon

I think its a great idea, but it will be dificult to find the best time. what about Mondays, becuase thats usually when poolee's want to talk about their last poolee function which is usually a Saturday or Sunday. lets say from 1500 hours till 1900 hours?

Exclamation Well...

It's a great idea, but having an assigned time for it would be an impossibly difficult task. I'm sure the base of the idea would work, but the idea itself might not.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm with ya all the way, sounds like a great idea. It'll be hard working it around schedules though.

Yes, another thing to consider:

-- School (there is a curfew for us during School Year)

This CAN be done.. just will take some EFFORT.

Before we go on, I'd like to see what SSgt Jim Nelson has to think..

--

SSgt. Jim Nelson,

If we are to do this weekly Chat for Poolee's and Wannabe's.. I'd like to have your permission and approval, as well as having you attend the Chat sessions, as well, since you are our Squad Leader, SSgt.

Motivated,

-Jon

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This is a good idea that I would back. Two stumbling blocks that do come to mind are earlier this year Static_Sky tried to get a similar idea rolling on saturday mornings in the chat room. Although many committed to attending the actual turn out was low. Another is I dont believe the Poolee and Marine only rooms actually work at this time I could be wrong and will research that for you. I will help facilitate this idea and provide what I can to make this prove to be meaningful. My only other comment is go for it and git r done!

OORAH!!!

Jim

Yes, SSgt! Thank you!

--
    Alright brothers and sisters:

We heard the man... let's get our thinking caps on.

ALL POOL(EE)'s and WANNABE'S:

PLEASE Post which days you COULD NOT make it to the weekly chat (let's assume during School as well).

Shrike
    Guest Free Member
    Just tell me right time zone and I'll be there

Well I work until 1630 and do not get home until 1730

I work from 0800 untill 2000 on most days.

Do ya'll work on week-ends? Who here is available for weekend evening's for a chat?

YAY or NAY everyone.. please.

-- YAY -- for ME.

-Jon

sometimes yay

I'm for the idea..
    I work Monday-Thursday 1600-2000

Ce ... sorry JWG my mind is STILL stuck on that spanish chick we were with las night.. so to correct myself .. YAY

Pvt. Pile.... I mean poolee Poske

Thread Information