WW3 in the near future? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn
    Why fear nuclear war? Are you serious? How about because all my loved ones and their loved ones and their loved ones will die, instantly, and the ones that survive will die slow and painfully? Yea, seems like a good enough reason to me.
    So what has your FEAR done to help prevent that?

KILL!!!

Stay MOTO ALL!!

MOTIVATED,

-Jon

I personally see Russia and China joining together and turning on us. They've built themselves up along with their self-esteem. Everytime we do something against the will of the UN... you can bet someone's talkin sh*t behind our backs.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    With China it quantity, not quality. And Russia....Is just pure broken down. Nuclear waste dumps, they have pretty low life quality. I don't really think they would turn on us. But China, I think they would. I think we could take them.

I dont think we would have a problem with China, Russia or any other country.

nuclear war is probably in our future especially if Iran continues to build it's nuclear arsenal while the rest of up morons keep our eyes glued on everything except Iran...

The important this is to accept that if you are going to become Marines, and you've a long road before that happens...that yes, even Marines are often afraid...but courage is the man who knows the danger and stands to face it anyway...

If you're busy worrying about everyone back home, or your girlfriend, or even a jody...well...then your mind isn't going to be where it needs to be...

WW3, yeah...it'll happen...until then concentrate on what you need to do until you get there...

Credits
    Savings
    Not now, but I can see some hostility from china possibly in the future. But hey, we shouldn't have too much to worry about, the Marine Corps by itself is larger and much better trained than most entire Military forces in the World.

Credits
    Savings
    That right, It's never a matter of if for those who protect, it's a matter of when.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG
    So what has your FEAR done to help prevent that?

KILL!!!

Stay MOTO ALL!!

MOTIVATED,

-Jon
    Don't underestimate the power of fear. Fear of mutual assured destruction is the only reason you and I are alive. Without fear, nuclear armed countries would have long ago destroyed large portions of the world. Thankfully, world leaders do fear nuclear war. Hopefully, if you ever become one of the world's leaders you'll understand a little better why someone would be a complete idiot to not fear it. It's not exactly something you should be so gung-ho about...calm down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mama
    The important this is to accept that if you are going to become Marines, and you've a long road before that happens...that yes, even Marines are often afraid...but courage is the man who knows the danger and stands to face it anyway...
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Barret
    With China it quantity, not quality. And Russia....Is just pure broken down. Nuclear waste dumps, they have pretty low life quality. I don't really think they would turn on us. But China, I think they would. I think we could take them.
    I guess I didn't necessarily mean "economically" as in a long term engagement. I was mostly directing that statement towards their nuclear technology. I believe Russia - specifically, has always had a hard-on for the science behind nuclear/biological weapons since their inception. All in all, yes, probably not a big/imediate threat. Though, I never focus my attention on one country specifically... I see it playing out more or less like a joint effort on the behalf of various countries (currently "riding the fence") that are sparked/fused together, militarily in retaliation of their disapproval of our foreign involvements.

Credits
    Savings
    While I'd vote for her (if I could vote) if she ran for president, I don't want her to win the democratic primary.
    Are you serious? Have you looked into the things she' s done/not done for our nation? And the military. If you're seriously contemplating joining ANY branch you should definately re-think voting for Hilary. Many have not forgotten that when she was "co-presrident" for 8 years she was quoted as saying "I LOATHE the military."

I definately believe there will be WW3. I don't know if it's started yet, but it will come. They'll reinstate the draft and all the bleeding heart liberals will run to Canada like they did in Vietnam. Damn cowards. If I'm not in by then (which I plan to be) as soon as we declare WW3 I'd head straight for the Marine recruiter's office. Sign me up. Infantry all the way.

Exclamation Yes, I'm serious...

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeDevildog
    Are you serious? Have you looked into the things she' s done/not done for our nation? And the military. If you're seriously contemplating joining ANY branch you should definately re-think voting for Hilary. Many have not forgotten that when she was "co-presrident" for 8 years she was quoted as saying "I LOATHE the military."
    Alright, you show me things she's done counterproductive to the military, so far, please. She runs her mouth in a pish-posh way, granted, but her actions have in NO WAY heavily influenced the current militarization struggles the U.S. faces, and at this point in our militaryization scheme, there isn't a DAMN thing she could do to negatively affect the military. Checks and balances with Congress and the Supreme Court won't allow it.

She can talk all she wants, but for my personal beleifs in politics and morals, I say I'd vote for her in a presidential election; because I don't support her putrid hate to the military, I WOULD NOT vote for her in a democratic primary, because I wouldn't want HER representing the democratic party. I would also not vote for her in a democratic primary because it's what the PEOPLE want, not necessarily what's best for the democratic party... Ahh. She'll probably get the presidential campaign bid, and, she'll lose miserably.

Rudy wont be any better as a pres... Read the book "Radio Silence"... theres a lot of dirt on him to be found... we're screwed either way people.

Credits
    Savings
    She can talk all she wants, but for my personal beleifs in politics and morals, I say I'd vote for her in a presidential election; because I don't support her putrid hate to the military, I WOULD NOT vote for her in a democratic primary, because I wouldn't want HER representing the democratic party.
    So you would vote her in to represent the United States of America, but not to represent the Democratic Party? Which one is more important here?

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    In my own humble opinion I believe that World War III started long ago, before 9-11 consider perhaps the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beruit Lebannon in 1983 or the Iran Hostage crisis in 1979 same fanatics same score card. But there are still those who would rather bury their heads in the sand and do nothing to defend our nation.
    Good read into it Jim. That was the acorn so to speak. It takes a long time for that acorn to turn into the tree that it is going to become. I think we have 5 to 10 more years and then it will be all out war. The hate towards the west is growing in the middle east exponentially. It is only a matter of time.

Exclamation Here's what's up.. let's just stop.

Justin's MOTIVATED Post:

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi05m
    All the above are vary good ideas. The way I look at is if anybody is dumb enough to think that they can win a war agenst the U.S. MARINES. HA!!! They desurve to get the crap beat out of them. Just for thinking the had a chance. It doesnt matter how many nukes North Karea has, or how many more Men china has the us. MARINE ARNT SCARED OF ANY NUKES, AND WHO CARE HOW MANY MORE MEN CHINA HAS WE'LL STILL KICK THERE A**!!! OOORAHHH!!! GET SOME MARINES... GET SOME!!!! SEMPER-FI
    Your very serious (sometimes taken saracastically/snobby) response:

I don't think making it through boot camp will make me any less fearful of anything that can bake me at temps. hotter then the center of the sun...but that's just me.

^ That was the reason it angered me a bit, the way you responded to an obviously MOTIVATED Poolee posting.

--

Don't underestimate the power of fear. Fear of mutual assured destruction is the only reason you and I are alive. Without fear, nuclear armed countries would have long ago destroyed large portions of the world. Thankfully, world leaders do fear nuclear war. Hopefully, if you ever become one of the world's leaders you'll understand a little better why someone would be a complete idiot to not fear it. It's not exactly something you should be so gung-ho about...calm down a bit.
    There's no need to tell me that fear is important and can keep you alive. But like Mama said, Courage is what we must have more of.

Please.. just remember, being too technical and too serious responding to a Motivated Poolee's post can be seen as a bit saracastic and snobby, even if it may have not been the intention.

**Sorry, please go on with the discussion. I appologize.. it's just it got me a bit rilled (sp?) up.**

MOTIVATED,

-Jon

Thread Information